Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, October 12, 2017

10-12-2017 My Ningbo Fang's House and China's College Education (我的宁波方家和中国的大学教育)

10-12-2017 Ningbo Fang's House and China's College Education (宁波方家和中国的大学教育)

Big Thanks to everyone who helped to broadcast this morning's clarification.
----Oct. 12th, 2017

Heard this morning confirmed I am the Head Missy of Famous Ningbo Fang's House(中文附后).
My response: I am happy I am heading the house that confirmed this morning that supported to have China's College Education when China mainland was governed by Republic of China's governement . I am happy I am one of the three generation that supported China's College Education before I was even born. Mine was donated from my entrusts that my grandfathers entrusted in China.

----Oct. 12th, 2017

Heard the question why Mr. Yiren Rong's name was mentioned?
My response: I heard some donations were handled by him or his father. My great great grandfather and his young age son, my great grandfather, were the other two generations.

If there have been any confusion about how Mr. Rong handled the donation, I say:" Well, my great-great-grandfather was there fully aware of the entire donating process. If my great-great-grandfather had any concern regarding Mr. Rong's personal income as financial manager that impacted from investment size change after the donation, it would be certainly from  my great-great-grandfather's own decision and by his own arrangement. My entrusts were entrusted by my grandfathers who were also his father and his grandfathers, the entrusts were setup for the heir girl (me) who would be born to be his granddaughter carry his blood."

----Oct. 12th, 2017

My great-great-grandfather did not make arrangement about my entrusts. I do not and I would not have any Chinese seeded child or children. I won't tolerate anyone to handle my money in the name of "future father of my child".

In P.R.China, "donation" to tax collector is called "unexpected tax income" which fits 10% of donated amount tax incentive policy; donation to charity like Chinese Red Cross, or NGO (Non- government organization), it mean 10% of total donated amounts should be the service fee to who helped this donation.

This is the huge problem that I have with radio program's insist on to assign a possible "future father", obviously the intention is "to remove my decision power or my willingness of handling my own money".

----Oct. 12th, 2017



衷心感谢所有帮助了今天早上的广播播出的人员。
----2017年10月12日。


听说了今天早上证实了我是民国时期赫赫有名的宁波方家的当家大小姐。
我的回应:我很开心今天早上证实了我的这个宁波方家当年中华民国时期支持兴办了中国的大学教育。我很开心我还没出生就已经是当年支持了兴办中国大学教育的宁波方家三代中的一代。我的捐款是由我的爷爷们在中国为我设立的信托支付的。

----2017年10月12日。


听说了“为什么又提到了荣毅仁老先生的名字”的疑问。
我的回应:我听说有些捐款是由荣毅仁先生或者他的父亲经手的。我的曽曾祖父和他的幼子(我的曾祖父)是当年捐款的宁波方家的其他两代。

如果曾经有过一些对于荣老先生当时是如何处理捐款事宜的疑问,我的回答是:“这么说吧,我的曽曾祖父当时是全程参与捐款过程,应该很清楚当时捐款事宜。如果我的曽曾祖父很担心荣先生作为财务管理人员在捐款后的个人收入损失,那应该是出于我曽曾祖父他自己的决定由他自己处理的。替我设立信托的我的那些爷爷们也都是他的父亲和爷爷们,那些信托是为他自己的女继承人孙女(我)设立的,信托的受益人(我)将是他自己所出的,承载着他的血液的他自己的孙女。”

----2017年10月12日。


我的曽曾祖父当年没有用我的信托进行处理。我现在没有华人下种的小孩,我今后也不会有华人下种的小孩。我绝不允许任何人以我“未来小孩父亲”的名义处理我的任何财务。

在中华人民共和国,“捐款”给税务局叫做“预算外税收”,符合10%“捐款总额”作为给“捐款协助人员”奖励的政策;捐款给慈善机构像红十字会,或是“非政府组织”,捐款总额的10%是协助慈善单位收到这笔捐款的经受人员手续费。

这是我和广播剧的很大矛盾之一,就是广播剧坚持要安排一个可能的”未来父亲”,很明显目的就是要“不让我按我自己的意愿也不让我有权处理我自己的财务”。

----2017年10月12日。