Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

10-03-2017 Being a Female Leader is Never Easy (做一个女领导人不容易)

10-03-2017 Being a Female Leader is Never Easy.(做一个女领导人不容易)

Heard this morning's talk about why radio program's shitting me all over(中文附后).
My response: Thanks to my attorneys to address the issue so clearly. That has been my fights all these time, left me a shrew and un-lady like public image. I joked that I was swearing all I knew, all I heard of,  all I could imagine and all I could make up.

It is not easy to be a female leader, even being a heir to head my own long history house is not a public post. It is a shame to watch this organized different valued females to attack me being a female leader like what happened on the radio. I am a leader to my own inheritances.

The different value I referred means: these organized females attacking team believe in value of breasts power, believe in privileges from breasts enjoyed, what they attacked is "how could possibly a female can have any value without being a in-use-bathroom status"?

Why a female human being should be only having a value to be a bathroom to be recognized as value-able?

I have been attacked by some males trying to devoid my voice in my own inheritances as you already figured from what you heard on the radio, and I am being shitted all over by some females because I am being an independent woman.

I am who I was born into, I am who I educated up,  I am who I hard worked earned. I am proud to be an independent woman, I am proud to introduce myself as who I am and I am proud I worked my way up instead of pants off paving way up.

* I inherited my grandfathers' entrusts in 2004 when I was capable to lead.

---- Oct. 3rd, 2017

Some said have I questioned should I inherit earlier.
My response: I never have any doubts that I was not ready to be a leader before 2004.

It is not easy to be a leader, it is not easy to lead good sized inheritances. In 2004 when I was 37, I was well adapted in United States, and I was at the stage that "everything finally comes together."

In 2004, I was capable enough to have the ability to have my own vision based on my own knowledge;
In 2004, I was independent enough to ask my own questions and to make my own decisions.
In 2004, I was experienced enough to acknowledge what I do know and what I do not.
In 2004, I was responsible enough to know to back off from my in-appropriates.

All these were needed for me to be a leader in my own inheritances.

----Oct. 3rd, 2017

Heard some hostile voices in Chinese communities.
My response: Some voices are just being ridiculous:

I was accused not being honest because I refused to reveal my inheritances' bank accounts numbers;
I was rumored impossible to have my inheritances because I was born in People's Republic of China;
I was attacked should not be my grandfathers' heir because I am a female.
I was mocked impossible to have achievements because of my current under-entrusting financial situation.
I was constantly threatened " I am ensured not going to (implied "get what I want or be who I am")".

I have to say to these hostile voices:
Your threats will be complained, your ineligibility to your public post will be complained, your discrimination against my birth, my race, my gender  and my financial situation will be complained, even you are from the same birth place, same gender, same race and same financial situation.

To other hostile voices, I am listening, with my attorneys help, what are the issues.

----Oct. 3rd, 2017

Heard this morning's talk about $100 Millions.
My response: Demanding for money had been the complain I called Chinese Consulate New York in 2015.

According to radio program's public announcement, there is no Chinese Mrs. Rockefeller, so I advise this Chinese female and her related to stop self-introduce this title. If radio program's public announcement was incorrect, please file complain like I did, but please do not think I would let you take a penny of my money. I filed complain about that $100 Million already.

----Oct. 3rd, 2017


听说了今天早上广播里谈到我为什么被骂成这样。
我的回应:谢谢我的律师把问题讲得这么清楚。这是我一直以来的苦战,这场苦斗让我成了公众心目中的泼妇的非淑女形象。我开玩笑说:我骂脏话是骂尽了我知道的,骂尽了我听说过的,骂尽了我能想象的,骂尽了我能编得出来的。

做一个女性领导人不容易,就算我这悠久家世的当家人头衔并不是个公职。看着这场有组织的利用不同价值观的女性在广播上对我作为女领导人的围斗真是耻辱。我是我所继承的产业的女领导人。

我这里所指的不同价值观的意思是:这些组织起来的女性攻击者信奉的是女人奶子的能力,信奉的是女人奶头要有人摸才可以有的社会优越感,她们所攻击的是“一个女人如果不是正使用中的厕所哪里还能值一个子儿?”

为什么一个女人只有当个厕所才有可能被考虑是有点价值的?


就像你已经从广播里听出来了,我是被一些男性为了抢夺我在我所继承的企业里的说话权而恶意攻击,同时又被一些女性就因为我独自生活而谩骂。

我是生而为我,我是受教为我,我是勤奋为我。我很骄傲我是独立的女性,我很骄傲我可以介绍我方敏自己,我很骄傲我是靠奋斗向上而不是脱裤子开道。

*我2004年能够领导之后在继承了我爷爷们的信托。

----2017年10月3日。

有人说我是否想过应该早点继承?
我的回应:我从未怀疑过我在2004年之前还不具备成熟领导能力。

做一个领导人不容易,领导颇具规模的继承也不容易。2004年时我是37岁,我已经很适应在美国的生活,我也到了“对一切豁然开窍领悟”的境界。

2004年,我已经有能力以我自己的知识而有我自己的视野;
2004年,我已经可以独立问我自己的问题,独立做我自己的决定;
2004年,我已经有足够的经验来认知什么是我知道的及什么是我不知道的;
2004年,我已经有足够的担当让我知道应该识相得体,逾规回头。

所有这些都是我作为自己所继承产业的领导人所需要的素质。

----2017年10月3日。

听说了一些华裔社区的敌意。
我的回应:有些敌意根本是莫名其妙。

我被指控不诚实是因为我不肯公开自己所继承产业的银行账号;
我被传言不可能有财产继承就因为我是生在中华人民共和国;
我被攻击根本不可能是我爷爷们的继承人就因为我是个女的;
我被嘲笑没有可能会有任何成就只是因为我目前财产在信托中的财务状况;
我是经常被威胁:"一定确保我没有任何可能(也就是暗示能否”做我自己或者得到我想要的”)“;

我会对这些敌意声音说:
我会就你的威胁而投诉,我会就你不适合公职而投诉,就算你和我是同样的出生背景,同样的族裔背景,同样的性别背景,同样的财务背景, 我都会就你歧视我的出生背景,我的族裔背景,我的性别背景,我的财务背景而投诉。

对其他一些敌意声音,我会在我的律师帮助下倾听,究竟矛盾在哪。

----2017年10月3日。


听说了今天早上提到了的一亿美金。
我的回应:无理要钱的要求就是我2015年向纽约中国领事馆所投诉的。

按照广播剧所宣布的,就没有一个洛克菲勒夫人是个华人,我是建议那个华裔女子及相关人士别自我介绍这个头衔,如果广播剧的公开声明是错误的,那就投诉,我就是一直在投诉广播剧,但别幻想我会让那个华裔女子花我一分钱。我已经就这一亿美金投诉了。

----2017年10月3日。