Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, October 29, 2017

10-29-2017 My Contribution to China's Subway System is Authentically Mine, Radio Program Producers are not eligible to Authenticate it "fake or plagiary"

10-29-2017 My Contribution to China's Subway System is Authentically Mine, Radio Program Producers are not eligible to Authenticate it "fake or plagiary".(我对中国地铁的贡献真实,广播剧制作组不够资格作为权威来认证“虚假剽窃”)

Heard the confusion if my contribution to China can be authentic since I am not from the professional background。(中文附后)
My response: I would use my contribution to China's mega cities' subway system to explain this. My professional background is never city architecture, and my hobby is never architecture design.

I have been Boston, MA resident since 2004 and I had briefly lived in Boston, MA for two month in 2003. My contribution to China's Subway system you heard on the radio, if you can hear the replay while you take a look at Boston's and New York City's subway map that displayed in every subway station, you know that every single word I said is authentically my original as a technology researcher background with no architecture education. That is how I contributed to China's mega cities' subway system.

The similar is my "Classic Suzhou Garden on a Roof Top." The CDSA, computer software framework that framed every single component of a software for security purpose that I had worked out from BioGate project, contributed to that exterior design to integrated the entire garden idea. If you can hear the replay how I expressed my vision of this garden, you know that every single word is authentically my own originals even I am not the person can draw a blue print. (*And I do have a grandfather college graduated from Architecture major).

Every one of my contribution or achievements is similar this, touch the point professionally to contribute but not from professional background knowledge.

The confusion may from the difference "Authentication(真实性,证明,鉴定)" that derived from "Authentic(真实)" and "Authenticate(认证)". The radio program producers suppose to report its authentication to see if it is authentic, radio program producers are not eligible to be the authority to authenticate its authentication to make it "no longer authentic" but “fake or plagiary(虚假或剽窃)” only .

Is it implying that without radio program producing team's authentication, my contribution is not mine any more? Who are these producers so authority on any matter? How they can have this authority by their direct(females) or indirect (males) sexual experiences with prominent males? Is that because a subway is a "operational tunnel system" as well?


Image result for boston t-map

Boston T-map (Subway Map)

Image result for NYC subway map

New York City's Subway Map

----Oct. 29th, 2017


Heard the confusion of what is "Entrust" and what is "inheritance."
My response: I would use an example here to explain how I inherited my grandfathers' entrusts according to my grandfathers' wills.

If you have a child about 10 years old now, and you got a fortune like win a Lotto, after you put aside what you want your child to have and what your own planned saving or investment, if you also want to put aside something for your child's child(ren), Entrust is what you need to do.

You can go to an attorney and tell the attorney how much you want your child' child to have, and you can specify exact which child from your child is the one you want to give how much this money if not intend to let all of you child's children to have this money evenly. You need to write down all these in details and that would be your will. Your will would be in this attorney's safe keeping as part of entrusting legal documentations.

After you child grow up and have child or children, the child fits your will to have that money will inherit that money from you, not your child but you. That money you entrusted would be called this child's inheritance from you.

----Oct. 29th, 2017

Heard Chinese Premiere's wife is the real authentic heir from Zu's family.
My response: I say unlikely.

According to the rumor I hear, the saying is she got a dragon tattoo hidden on her buttock's split. And Zu's family only acknowledge this dragon tattoo to be the authentic heir.

I am not doubting if it is appropriate for a father to order a heir's tattoo at a hidden place like such, I only doubt why the father would want everyone to look at his heir daughter's butts whenever the heir's authentication is in need of verification.

---Oct. 29th, 2017


听说了因为我的专业背景而怀疑我对中国的贡献是否真实。
我的回应:我会以我对中国地铁建设的贡献作为例子来解释。我的专业背景从来不是城建规划,也不是建筑设计。

我从2004年起就一直住在麻州波士顿,2003年是短暂住了2个月左右。如果你能看一下纽约和波士顿两地每一个地铁站都有张贴的地铁线路示意图,同时听广播剧就我对中国地铁建设所做贡献的报道,你就会知道每一字每一句都是我作为一个科技研发人员但非城建专业背景的真实原创。我就是这么对中国超大城市的地铁建设作出了贡献的。

这和我的”屋顶上的苏州园林"创意很类似。电脑软件的保安框架CDSA,就是我做Bio Gate软件时包裹了电脑软件的每一个部件的那个骨架结构,就是这个"屋顶苏州园林”里通过外墙设计来达到整个园林设计一体化的创意来源。如果你能听到当时这集的重播,你就会知道虽然我不是学建筑设计的更不会画设计蓝图,但每一字每一句都是我真实原创。(*我确实是有一个从建筑专业本科毕业了的爷爷)

我的每一个贡献或者成就都和此相似,每一个都是很专业的在关键点上作出了贡献,但确实都不是出于专业背景知识。


这个困扰可能来自英语名词Authentication(真实性,证明,鉴定),这个英语单词有两个引申意思。一个是从"Authentic(真实)"引申来的,一个是从"Authenticate(认证)"引申来的。广播剧制作组应该是报道Authentication(真实性)来查核是否真实(Authentic), 广播剧的制作组不是什么权威机构可以进行通过认证(Authenticate)这些贡献的真实性(Authentication)而让这些贡献不再真实而变成了“虚假剽窃”。

这是不是在暗示只要播剧制作组不给予认可认证,我对中国的贡献就什么都不是了?这些广播剧制作组的都是些什么人物啊,对任何事物怎么都是如此权威?他们是如何能通过和一些有名男人的或直接(女)或间接(男)的性交活动来实现如此的权威性?就因为地铁也是“隧道运作系统”啊?

Image result for boston t-map

Boston T-map (Subway Map)

Image result for NYC subway map


New York City's Subway Map

----2017年10月29日。


听说了什么是“信托”及什么是“所继承的财产”的困扰。
我的回应:我会用一个例子来说明我是如何按照我爷爷的遗嘱来继承我自己爷爷的信托。

如果你有个孩子只有十岁左右,你发了一笔财,比如中了奖卷,你把想给你孩子的钱放在了一边,又把自己想存的钱或想投资的钱也放在了一遍,这是你还想替你这个孩子今后会生的一个或几个小孩再放一笔钱,你需要办理的就是“信托”。

你可以找一个律师,告诉这个律师你希望给你小孩今后回生的孩子多少钱,如果不是计划让你孩子今后所有会生下来的孩子平分这笔钱的话,你还可以具体说明是哪一个孩子你想给这笔钱。你需要写下你所想说明的细节,这也就是你的”信托意愿”或者“遗嘱“了。你的这个“信托意愿”或者“遗嘱”会由这个律师作为信托的法律文件的一部分予以保存。

等到你的孩子长大,生了小孩以后,符合你“信托意愿”或者“遗嘱”上所要求的条件的你的小孩的小孩就会从你这里(而不是从你孩子)继承这笔钱,你所“信托”的这笔钱就是你孩子的孩子从你这里“所继承的财产”。

----2017年10月29日。


听说了中国总理的老婆才是明朝朱家的真正继承人。
我的回应;我会说不大可能吧。

按照我所听到的传言,说法是:那女的屁股的股沟里有个龙形纹身。而朱家是只认这个龙形纹身是朱家真正的继承人。

我不是在怀疑做父亲的会下令让继承人龙形纹身给藏在这么个隐秘的地方,我就只是怀疑做父亲的会让每一个需要验证朱家继承人龙形纹身的人都去查看一下他自己继承人女儿的屁股。

----2017年10月29日。