Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, October 20, 2017

10-20-2017 Law Enforcement's Help is there for Free (报警求助是不需要花一分钱的)

10-20-2017 Law Enforcement's Help is there for Free (报警求助是不需要花一分钱的)

Heard about Pejoves Fund saying this morning(中文附后).
My response: That is the fund represented by Pejoves for about 200 years. I inherited this fund's American child fund through inherited this British fund. This British Fund has a parent fund that is not a British Fund. I own this British Fund's American child Fund, and I own this British Fund.

*I have to start to use Owner to address myself since the "campaign" currently is trying to say an investor does not mean ownership at all so that taking money from the fund I own does not mean taking my money even that is not business spending at all. I have to address I fully own all my inheritance funds 100% totally, and it is 100% lawful for me to state so. Any spending that is not business spending is unlawfully spending my money.

----Oct. 20th, 2017


Heard about "intend to spend 100" saying cause a lot of confusion.
My response: Do not know who said that and I am the real heir who has no reason to be concerned. Whoever knows the history of this fund knows there is no confusion I am the only one.

I say why anyone need to spend that money at all, even that is appended by the smallest unit like pence, knowing British or United States law enforcement is there to protect lawful money for free of charge including the free 911 phone call or a free FBI or British law enforcement's internet access.

I made my first FBI phone call by walking into a police station when it was so confusing if I own my inherited funds or who I have been as a professional female. With smartphones all over the places, I was called a shameful beggar need to work for my food and only capable to work to collect trash in a restaurant. Radio program's propaganda about my finance or who I am since 2014 were never "a show" only has been my serious complain.

I did comment this on Tina O'Connor's radio propaganda of who should own the fund. I say why she need to do this radio campaign, calling People's Republic of China's government's help at all if that is lawfully her family wealth in United States? How could possibly her family deserve this fund by only worked for 50 years or so but enjoyed agreed-upon-providing for about six generation that totaled about 200 years? I am not complaining and I never complained about that agreed-upon-providing or its size ($200 million a year total, equivalent size in entire 200 years time ), but I do seriously complained about why I deserved to be abused by her because of her own problems? There are some Missy O'Connors like her.

Pejoves family has similar family stories like O'Connors' families, including great grandfather's letter to run a public post, and agreed-upon-providing. The difference is there were two Mr. O'Connors ever worked as head of Legal department for total 50 years or so, never a CEO. There was only one Mr. Pejoves worked as head of Legal department for about 30 -35 yeas or so. I had similar complains about some Missy Pejoves and their associated.

----Oct. 20th, 2017

Heard this morning's talk about having money anchor child with me as his power to decide.
My response: Whoever feel so comfortable to say so must be a sick psycho. "Who the fuck do you think you are" is all you want to yell at that person.

I am a U.S. citizen and I am not willing to have such child. United States does have US military to ensure U.S. government's determination to keep United States a lawful country.

Somebody want my money, in millions or in billions, can spend like 100,000 or so in US Dollar or in Chinese RMB to buy an egg to produce an anchor child. If you heard this rumor, can you imagine that can be from a person that is alright in brain department? Where can they get this egg to be so powerful? You heard this morning how some Chinese said he can decide so? I do not have any egg in China.

I have been a U.S. resident for over 21 years already and you have heard that pregnancy children announcement was from a well reputed lab by a well reputed DNA expert, a DNA expert not only great in DNA technology but also respect that who intend to be the parents to produce their own biological child(children) lawfully through DNA technology have to be lawful mutually from both intended father and intended mother.

*There was an episode mentioned a DNA researcher used better eggs to produce his children through his wife's belly. The eggs he used, I assume, were donated for DNA research purpose or his female friend's.

----Oct. 20th, 2017

听说了今天早上的Pejoves基金的说法。
我的回应:这个基金是由Pejoves家里代理了大约200年左右。我是通过继承这个英国基金而继承了这个英国基金的美国子基金。这个英国基金还有一个非英国的上级基金。我拥有这家英国基金的美国子基金,我也拥有这家英国基金。

*我现在会使用拥有人来强调我自己,现在的“文宣”是在宣传“基金的投资人并不一定拥有基金,所以花了基金的钱,就算不是经营支出,都不是在花我的钱”。我必须强调我是100%的完全拥有我所继承的所有基金的全部,我这么说是100%的合法。任何非经营支出都是在花我的钱。

----2017年10月20日。

听说了”准备花个100“的说法。
我的回应:不知道是谁说的,我是真实的继承人没有任何理由需要担心。知道那个基金历史的人都知道我是唯一的一个,没有任何混淆不清的。

我就说啊,为什么有人会愿意花钱啊,就算那100后面的单位是中国人民币的分或者是英国的便士,为什么要花啊, 如果是合法拥有的财产,在美国或者在英国报警求助及警方的警力调查保护都是一分钱也不需要花的, 英美911报警电话是免费的,英美警方的网路报警也是免费。

当我是否拥有我所继承的基金,及我是否是有职业成就的女性已经成了公众疑问之时,我就是走进了一个警察局第一次拨打了联邦调查局的报警求助电话。当时是智能手机普天盖地到处都有,我却被人叫成讨饭的必须做一份苦力工挣口饭吃,还是只够资格去做餐馆工做些捡垃圾的活。我的投诉就是广播剧从2014年对我的财务及我究竟是谁的一切宣传活动从来都不是什么”演演戏而已“。

我确实就此对Tina O'Connor为什么需要通过广播来推销谁才应该拥有那家基金做过评论。我说如果那家美国基金是他们家的美国合法财产,她为什么需要通过广播剧来推动所谓的“澄清”,或者是叫来中华人民共和国的政府帮忙?有什么可能在他们家两个爷爷就只是在基金里一共做了50年左右,却是拿了近200年的“同意供给”之后就是应该拥有这个基金?我不是在抱怨,我也没有抱怨过这个"同意供给“或者每年供给的金额(一共2亿美金一年,历史上也一直就是这个规模),但我确实是投诉Tina O'Connor凭什么就因为她自己的问题就是够资格糟践我方敏?还有其他一些O'Connor家的小姐也是和她一样。


Pejoves家也有和O'Connor家类似的故事,包括祖爷爷的一封信及“同意供给”。区别就是O'Connor家里是有两个爷爷做过基金法务部门的头头一共50年左右,丛来都不是基金总经理。Pejoves家是就只有一个爷爷做过基金法务部门的经理大概30-35年左右。我对Pejoves家的一些小姐及她们的亲朋也是类似投诉。

----2017年10月20日。

听说了今天早上的”可以和我生个只为要钱的小孩”的那个男的单方决定权。
我的回应:谁觉得够资格这么说根本就是一个变态精神病。碰到这种你就只想痛骂“你他妈的你以为你自己是谁啊”。

我是美国公民我没有这个意愿生个这样的小孩。美国是有军队可以保障美国政府誓言捍卫美国是个法制国家的决心的。

有人想要我的钱,就只要花个10万美金或者10万人民币就可以买个卵子生个小孩来要个上亿,上百亿。你要是听到这种说法,你还会认为说这种话的人脑子正常啊?他们从哪里能买到这个卵子可以如此了不起?你听到今天早上一个中国人就是这么说的?我的卵子统统不在中国。

我是美国居民都已经超过21年了,你也听到代孕所生的那些小孩是由信誉很好的实验室,信誉很好的DNA专家所宣布的,这个DNA专家不光DNA的技术好,而且尊重法律尊重必须是男女双方的共同意愿: 也就是那些想通过DNA技术来生个亲生孩子的准父母必须按照法律,按照欲做父母的男女双方的共同意愿合法进行。

*曾今有一集广播剧提到了一个DNA研究人员用了较好的卵子及他妻子的肚皮来生他自己的孩子。我估计他所用的卵子是选自做DNA实验用的捐赠卵子或者是他的一些女性朋友的。

----2017年10月20日。