Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, October 7, 2017

10-07-2017 Why Chinese government insist on to state me being a fake ? (为什么中国政府坚持要把我说成是个假的?)

10-07-2017 Why Chinese government insist on to state me being a fake ? (为什么中国政府坚持要把我说成是个假的?)

Heard this morning's union movie style radio program production(中文附后).
My response: Ya, I have not figure out when union movie need to have a crying scene. So I have not idea what this morning's story is about.

I said that is the tears from wolves.( I will update once I figured out the above puzzle). I just shit my annoyance now. Why are they crying for? Almost 4 years' since 2014, this shit me all over is for this morning's great moment of announcement? Why those "hard to have this achieved" people need to shed their fake tears? Who are the crying ones? * Heard they are government officials, union movie style, then I will be alright.

For those who are curious will I be able to survive if announcements are real? That is of course since I am being the independent female, not just financially.

----Oct. 7th, 2017

Why Chinese government insist on saying I am fake?
My response: Rumors I heard about are:
1: My inheritances and 20% service fee.
2: My $200 Million donation in 2004.
3*: The rumored y privileged private usage real estate property Lots in good locations that specially rewarded by Chinese government for me being the creator of 2008 Olympic Game Opening.
4*: The rumored reward from Chinese government regarding my contribution in China's development as you heard on the radio.
5: The rumored 1% tax incentive reward.

* rewarded before 2012 of this term Beijing administration。

My understanding of the possible logic:
If I can be announced fake, then my inheritances can be transferred to another name to earn service fee, and my donation can not be considered mine and can be requested to give to other people per "real owner" request.

If I can be announced fake, then my reward should be taken back to reward from Chinese government those who really deserve all.

----Oct. 7th, 2017

Heard 1989 is another major issue between me and this term Beijing Administration.
My response: Beijing Central Government has 1989 meeting record and I did hear the rumor that famous Beijing major's family insist on his portrait's copyright. I thought he was in the meeting during his work hours as Beijing major.

Heard that meeting was 1989 Chinese Steel trading style negotiating. I did not agree to pay to let Beijing Central government to govern students marching on the street. I did not agree to anything at all because I had no idea that was some negotiation requested to government officials and student movement-ers by someone who is neither government official nor student movement-ers.

Other than my security tape only have my "solo voice" instead of vivid meeting site recording, or harder to say I am fake if broadcast, I do not know why radio program do not produce this part of my life story.

* That negotiating somebody is just like "supermarket parking lot volunteer helper" who jump out from nowhere to help and to demand for helping fee. The same motive as well.

----Oct. 7th, 2017


听说了今天早上广播延续1920年代美国工会电影风格。
我的回应: 好像是,但我还没弄清在工会电影里什么时候会需要一场哭戏来表达什么。所以我不是太清楚今天早上的故事讲的是什么。*工会电影是很有名的固定格式套路表演风格。

我说这根本是狐狸的眼泪。(我弄清楚上面的谜团会更正)。我现在也就是发发牢骚。他们哭什么呀?从2014年开始近四年时间对我骂东骂西,就为今天早上这么一个伟大时刻所发表的声明,还哭?他们这些努力奋斗达到此目的的一群人还假惺惺地哭什么呀?谁是哪痛哭的一群?(*听说是一些政府官员在哭,工会电影风格的话,我就不会太惨了。)

对于那些“如果今天早上的声明是真,我能熬下来吗”的好奇?那当然了,我是很独立的女性,不仅只是财务上,而是各个方面。

----2017年10月7日。


为什么中国政府坚持就是要把我说成是假的?
我的回应:我听到的传言有:
1:我所继承的财产及20%的回扣。
2:我在2004年的2亿美金捐款。
3*:传说中的中国政府因为我是2008北京奥运会开幕式的创意人所给的特殊房地产好区好地段的私房用地(Lots)。
4*:传说中的中国政府就我对中国发展的贡献(有些贡献就是你在广播上听到的)而给与的奖励。
5:传说中的1%的税收奖励。

*奖励是在2012年这一届北京政府执政之前。

我估计这么做可能的思路逻辑:
如果能把我宣布成个假冒伪造,就可以把我所继承的财产给转个名字而挣那20%的回扣,就可以把我2004年捐的2亿美金按”真正主人的要求“归某些人所有。

如果能把我宣布成个假冒伪造,就可以把中国政府给我的奖励重新给就是够资格的某些人。

----2017年10月7日。

听说了1989年是这届北京中央政府和我之间另一个很大的矛盾。
我的回应:北京中央政府有会议影音档案,我也听说了北京市长陈希同家人坚持他的肖像权。我以为他是在上班时间以北京市长身份参加会议。

听说了1989年的会议是中国八十年代钢材生意的讨价还价。我当时什么都没答应,我从未答应付钱给任何人来允许中国政府对游行学生进行管理。我当时就是什么都没答应,根本就没听懂当时有既非政府也非学生的人士在和政府及学生“讨价还价”。

除了我的保安录音带只有我一个人的单声道而不是会议的生动现场,或者一旦公布就更难说我是假的了之外,我不清楚为什么广播剧不播出我人生故事的这一段。

*讨价还价的那个就像是这边超市停车场的“志愿帮手”,也不知从哪蹦出来的,过来就帮你拎东西,然后就要你付钱。也是出于同样的原因。

----2017年10月7日。