Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, October 23, 2017

10-23-2017 David Petraeus' Clarification and What I have accused

10-23-2017 David Petraeus' Clarification and What I have accused 



Heard this morning David Petraeus' clarification about rape.
My response: The only thing related to me is "Never going to have anything to do" is a true statement.

The others are all about that Chinese female, the one you heard on the radio who wants a child from David Petraeus, is now rumored officially his sexually involved girl friend.

If that rumor is true as you heard his own clarification on the radio, the only thing I need to clarify is:

If you hear swearing and cursing about me from David Petraeus, you should know he means that.

If you heard girl friend confusing announcement about me from David Petraeus, you should know there are tons of tricks in there, and he does not mean friendly.

----Oct. 23rd, 2017


Heard this morning's broadcasting about my accusation of lie in Chinese government's name.
My response: That has been my accusation since 2015.

The U.S producing effort is to shit only, not probing but shoring shits only, to express sex experience is good enough to possess knowledge to be a real fair judge, that is knowing I am the person having the same female sex organ who never fancy any breasts, flat or meaty enough.

British Royals family members threw shits as if I have been in their life so involved, that is knowing I have not step on Britain soil yet.

Chinese government just lie through Chinese producing team's effort as if as long as using Chinese government credentials, lies should be honored as truth. And these efforts never stops as performing arts but seriously demand to be treated as truth and reacted as if truth. Never presentation only. Never expect anything can be wrong as long as they just insist on what they stated, as if there never has anything called laws or legal justice, that is knowing WWII Strategy research has been world wide effort, not just China's privilege.

----Oct. 23rd, 2017