Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, October 28, 2017

10-28-2017 Ningbo Fang's House and China's College Education(宁波方家和中国的高等教育)

10-28-2017 Ningbo Fang's House and China's College Education(宁波方家和中国的高等教育)

Heard this morning's a female CEO has not been dragged out.
My response: She is the CEO of the Chicago Foundation invested by the Fund that caused some O'Connors confusion, or invested by another of my inheritance Fund. Too bad, she is not the Fund's CEO being dragged out in that Fund's story,heard she is the CEO of a Chicago Foundation that has been supported by that Fund's.

This is how this radio program produced 2015-2016's radio program. This is the same producing team's effort.

That is the reason I have this serious confusion how many Funds O'Connors are so confused of now. Tina O'Connor (Or Helena O'Connor) has a father who once represented three of my grandfathers entrusts, two of them have Foundations in Chicago.

* The confusion comes from the Chinese translation of Fund and Foundation.

----Oct. 28th, 2017

Heard this morning's argument about Ningbo Fang's House".(中文附后)
My response: Ningbo Fang's House was confirmed, by Taiwan government on the radio,  lead by Zhiren Fang, his grandfather and father, and Wenhai Fang is the heir son of Zhiren Fang, and this generation is head by the daughter from Wenhai Fang.

 I am the only daughter of my lawfully married birth parents Wenhai Fang and Boxian Wang. I am the one and only granddaughter of Zhiren Fang.

The conclusion: I, Min Fang, is the Head Missy of Ningbo Fang's House that proudly support China's College Education.

I am the Missy Fang Ingonyama as well. I inherited Ingonyama title from my birth grandfather Mufasa (唐穆宗)

----Oct. 28th, 2017

Heard the confusion how exactly Ningbo Fang's house supported China' College Education.
My response: Through donation to Central government of Republic of China in early 1900 time or so to fund its Central College Education system, as confirmed you heard on the radio by Taiwan government.

----Oct. 28th, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting about my complain of "reality shows faking efforts."
My response: It was said this was the strategy of World War II. And, I heard some are very proud they can do this to make real me a fake through and through.

My complain is they have no intention to stop at presentation only.

My complains are that they have taken my money and actually spent it, and they abused me without intention to stop, and they did tear pages from my inheritance Fund's accounting books to claim the fund's ownership.

I did call law enforcement's help regarding all these.

----Oct. 28th, 2017

Heard my screams Chinese government have been shared by a lot.
My response: I, Min Fang, am the one and only lawful owner of all my inheritance funds that I inherited on June 30th of 2004 according to my birth grandfathers wills, this is no confusion at all.

Those Funds I inherited on June 30th of 2004 had all been entrusts and currently is entrusted by myself.

Some big names that have represented my inheritance Funds have not worked for myself or those who share some birth grandfathers with me. Those entrust funds have never been old style family operating business.

I have no intention to merge my inheritance funds, and I have no intention to take on the responsibility of operating anyone of them myself. I have no intention to make any of my inheritance funds a family operating business.

----Oct. 28th, 2017.


听说了今天早上提到一个女的CEO根本就没给拖出去。
我的回应:她是芝加哥一个慈善文化基金会的一个CEO,这个慈善文化基金会是由我所继承的金融基金所投资的,就是那个O‘Connor家吵个不停的那个。很不辛,她不是给拖出去的那一个金融基金的经理,听说她是那个金融基金所支持的一家慈善文化基金会的CEO。

2015-2016年期间的广播剧就是如此制作的。

这也是我真是很好奇O’Connor家究竟对多少家金融基金很困扰啊?Tina O'Connor的父亲曾经是我三个爷爷三个信托的代理律师。其中有两个在芝加哥有这种慈善文化基金会。

*华人疑问可能来自英文Foundation和Fund的区别。
Foundation:接受捐款或拨款支持,参与文化或慈善活动的公司组织.
Fund:是金融投资,资金运作来投资做生意的公司。

----2017年10月28日。


听说了今天早上有关宁波方家的争执
我的回应:被台湾政府在广播上证实:宁波方家是方智仁的爷爷,父亲及方智仁这一支的。被台湾政府证实的宁波方家的大少爷方智仁的儿子方文海是宁波方家的继承人,而这一代的宁波方家当家的是个小姐。

我是我亲生父母方文海和王博贤的婚生女儿,也是他们唯一的女儿。我是我爷爷方智仁唯一的孙女儿。

结论:我方敏是当年出资支持了中国大学教育的宁波方家的当家大小姐。

我还有个称号就是狮子王方家大小姐,这个狮子王的称号是从我的亲生爷爷Mufasa(唐穆宗)那儿继承的。

----2017年10月28日。

听说了究竟宁波方家是如何支持中国大学教育的疑问。
我的回应:通过在1900年代早期捐款给中华民国的中央政府支持其兴办了中华民国时期的中央大学教育系统, 就像你在广播上听到的被台湾政府所证实的。
----2017年10月28日。


听说了今天早上的广播提到了我所抱怨的“用真实剧来造假”。
我的回应:据说这是第二次世界大战时期所用的计谋。我也听说有些人很骄傲他们能把真人就这么给作成“假的”。

我的投诉就是他们根本就没打算展示一下这个计谋就停。

我的投诉有:他们是真的把我的钱拿走花掉,他们是真的凌虐我还坚决不肯也不打算停下来,他们是真的把我所继承基金的账本部分账页给撕毁了来宣称该基金的拥有权。

我确实有就所有这些投诉而报警处理。

----2017年10月28日。


听说不少人都有类似我对中国政府“怎么什么都要指手画脚”的意见。
我的回应:我在2004年6月30日按我亲生爷爷们的遗嘱所继承的所有基金,我方敏都是唯一的合法拥有者,这一点是没有任何混淆不清的。

我于2004年6月30日所继承的那些基金2004年前一直都是信托,目前也都是按我要求在信托当中。

有些代理我的那些基金的响亮名字们从未不是在替我方敏这个个人工作,也从未替我爷爷们的其他孩子们工作过。那些信托基金也从来不是什么老式的家庭式企业。

我没有任何合并我所继承的任何基金的计划,我也不打算自己经营任何一家我所继承的基金。我不会把我继承的任何基金变成老式的家庭式企业。

----2017年10月28日。