Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, July 30, 2017

07-30-2017 Whole Biological&Private, Jealousy O'Connor&Chinese(完全的活人/隐私,妒忌的O'Connor/华人

07-30-2017 Whole Biological&Private, Jealousy O'Connor&Chinese(完全的活人/隐私, 妒忌的O'Connor/华人。

I have been harassed for the past several days for somebody's "show" excuse(中文附后).
I elaborate: Why it is an excuse instead of necessary? Because otherwise I should be able to hear the original radio broadcasting from a radio if all are so necessary? I have not been informed if broadcasting channel is not 106.7FM or broadcasting time is not 6:30AM daily, and I do have 2 clock radios at home. The current situation is I turn on my clock radio at 6:30AM on Channel 106.7FM, all I can hear is music and some hosts' chats. If all are necessary, I would be informed either correct channel/time information or there are no-tricks on my clock radio.

So I concluded: Any effort to use radio program to delay my medical treatment or postpone/alternate my medical treatment plan should be considered as abducting effort through medical technology.
----July 30th, 2017

Some said if so, how about my this blog?
My response: If you do not see me updating my blog as "I heard", then you know glass house cancer can be treated completely and effectively. I may or may not write "I can no longer hear (via glass house cancer)" specifically on my web blog for a lot of reasons. You certainly know I can still hear piss-me-off harassment won't be the case. Plus, I do have good intention to improve my English writing first to consider write more. So, maybe, one day you won't see my blog's new entry which would possible mean that I am on my way of being a whole biological healthy person privately.(**You may also hear a lot of people are so frustrated that they can no longer share my thoughts, not just my blog articles, from their computers. That's even better.)
----July 30th, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting that there are a lot of Attorney O'Connors and I was asked what this means to me?
My response: That is of course all her free attorneys understood. But I do have my own wealth to afford tons of Attorney Not-O'Connors, and there are tons of great attorneys provide volunteer attorney services as well. (I already have 1800 number that is my attorneys contact number published via radio program on May 16th, 2017. The email address published at the same time is nothing to do with me email address.  There was or were some 1800 number published several days later or ago that has(have) nothing to do with me.)

Second of all, Attorneys licences are not certified by names but professional standards.

Third, if law firms are invested by money from my inheritances, those law firms can not be considered as O'Connors invested law firms, even that happened during her family representing time. As long as the investment money is not from their agreed-upon-providing account number but from my inheritance Fund, the invested law firms can not considered owned by O'Connors.
----July 30th, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting about my problems with China.
My response: What will you swear when you are facing a government's power, government's resources, etc to fight against your private romance life or your private owned wealth? This is what you heard from radio and from your Chinese friends: "She is unwanted.", "Why she say she has her own money?" You may share the same wanderings, but why Chinese government should involved as a government? All those angers have been all about my butts and my money.

Like I said, I immigrated to US in 1996 which totally means I left Chinese people in China 20 years ago. My money I claimed are all entrusted before 1949. They are all local funds just like the American fund featured in "O'Connors Confusion" story you heard of. Why Chinese government have to have a saying of this fund's ownership at all? They are the government established in 1949. That fund has been in US (America) for 400 years. People's Republic of China is only 68 years old which is too young for its government to have saying over this 400 years old American fund.

Like I said, I have been in US for almost 21 years. Who in People's Republic of China would care about my butts activity? that would means those "caring of my butts" are from 13 hours air-flight time away places considering where I live. You heard all these angers from your Chinese friends or on the radio, why my butts is their huge anger? why they can be so angry on behave of Chinese citizen who live in People's Republic of China? That would be 13 hours air flight time long stretched anger over my butts in US. Who are they? Why they behave like so jealous as if it is the matter of their own butts? Won't you call them psychos if you are in my situation knowing it is not the same penis that goes into their butts? Why all these Chinese people need to yell at me that "He got nothing to do with you." Why it is their obligation to yell knowing it is not the same penis goes to their butts for certain? Why someone who is a Chinese should equivalently means a penis fighter from all those Chinese "representatives"?

Will you call them prostitutes/whore born/mother fxxxer/ father sucker/etc., even if you have not heard the rumor of "brothel tribe Chinese producing team"?
----July 30th, 2017


我这几天被吵得很厉害,好像是什么人在借口“做节目”。
我解释:明明是需要啊,为什么说是借口啊?如果是需要,我就应该可以从收音机里听到原版啦。至今就没人跟我说广播剧播出屏道不是106.7FM 或者时间不是早上6:30AM, 而且我还有2个收音机闹钟。我现在的情况是在6:30AM打开收音机调到106.7FM,就只能听到音乐和偶尔主持人的三言两语。如果是需要,我就应该可以知道正确的播出屏道和时间,或者是通过收音机能听到。

所以我得出的结论就是:所有利用广播据制作需要而拖延我治疗或更改我的一生的治疗计划的努力,我都会认为是在通过医学技术进行绑架的企图。
----2017年7月30日。

有人说,那这样的话,你的博客(更新)怎么办?
我回应:如果你看到我不再用“我听说”来写我的新博文,你就知道脑控癌是可以彻底有效的治好的。我可能有好些原因不会在我的博文里具体写下“我己经听不到(脑控癌传来的话)”这类文字,但你知道“我还能听到那些气到我半死的传言”绝不会是原因之一。而且,我也愿意进修一下英文写作再继续写写什么。所以,如果有一天你不再看到我的博文更新,这可能就是因为我已经脑控癌治疗有成效,正逐步成为全生物的健康人。(你可能还会听到一些人气的大叫说他们不能再从他们的电脑里分享我的想法,而不仅仅是我的博文的时候,那更是好上加好的消息。)
----2017年7月30日。


听说了今天早上的广播里说到有很多律师是姓O'Connor的,问我是否清楚这对我意味着什么?
我的回应:那也就是说她有很多免费律师啦。我自己有钱可以聘用那些不姓O'Connor的律师,而且还有很多很好的律师是有提供免费志愿律师服务的。(广播剧2017年5月16日公布的1800电话就是我的律师的接洽电话。5月16日那天同时公布的电邮和我无关。在5月16日这天之前及之后广播剧也发布过一些1800电话,但这些1800电话和我一点关系都没有。)

其次,律师执照的发放管理不是根据名字而是律师执业标准。

再次,有些律师(法务)公司,如果是有我所继承的基金投资的,就算是在O'Connor家做基金律师代理时就已经进行的投资,也不可以被认为是O'Connor家自己所投资的律师公司。只要那钱是从我所继承的基金账户,而非O'Connor家的那个“同意供给”账户,那钱所投资的律师公司就不可以被算成是O'Connor家自己的律师公司。
----2017年7月30日。

听说了今天早上的广播说到我和中国的问题。
我的回应:要是你向我一样面对的是一个政府的权利,一个政府的资源等等,抗击的是你的私人恋爱,私人财产,你会发出什么样的怒吼?你从你的中国朋友那里,从广播上听到的都是“她根本就是没人要的东西”,“她为什么老说她自己有钱?”你自己可能也有同样的疑惑,可是为什么中国政府是以一个政府的身份参与?所有这些愤怒可都是针对我的屁股和我的私人钱财的。

就像我说的,我是1996年来美国居住生活,也就是说我在20年前就已经离开了那些身在中国的中国人民啦。我所宣称的财产都是1949年解放前就已经信托海外,就像你所听说过的“O'Connor家的困扰”这个故事里的那个美国基金一样都是些海外当地的基金。怎么都是中国政府在吵个没停一定就是够资格就这个基金究竟是谁的说三道四的?这个基金在美国(包括其殖民地时期)已经有400多年了,而中国人民共和国是1949年才成立的,也就只有68岁而已,哪来的那份资格可以对着谁才拥有那400多岁的美国基金说三道四的。

就像我说的,我在美国生活已经快21年了。还有谁是人在中华人民共和国还在乎我的屁股都在忙些什么呀?要是有的话那可真是“来自13个小时飞机里程之外”的"对我屁股的关怀”。你都听到你的那些中国朋友的或是广播上所表达的愤怒,他们怎么被我的屁股给气成这样啊?他们对我屁股的愤怒据说是代表着那些住在遥远的中华人民共和国的中国公民们对我屁股的愤怒,那可真是“超级远程”的“来自中国人民对一个美国公民屁股的愤怒”?他们都是些什么人啊?怎么他们的嫉妒好像是他们自己的屁股受到威胁啦?你要是像我这种情况,很清楚从来不是也进过他们屁股的同一个男龟,你会叫不叫他们根本是变态精神病人?为什么那些中国人就是要对着我吼“他跟你没关系”?他们是很确定那根本不是同一个男龟的情况下,为什么就觉着是他们的责任义务必须对着我的屁股连吼带叫的表达愤怒?为什么作为一个华人就应该意味着必须参与“男龟抢夺战”才可以算是华人代表?

就算你还没听说过广播剧的中国制作团队是“妓园子弟制作团队”的传言,你会不会叫他们娼妓/婊子养的/X你亲妈的/舔你亲爹的?
----2017年7月30日。