Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, July 23, 2017

07-23-2017 It is what it is even if only ugliness (是什么就是什么,就算只有丑恶)

07-23-2017 It is what it is even if only ugliness (是什么就是什么,就算只有丑恶)

Heard this morning's his revenge effort for my yesterday's blog article.
My response: It is what it is even if only ugliness. I said my piece and it won't be my business. I have no need to regret anything but move on.

Heard the question why Chinese hate me like so if I am the authentic heir of a Chinese ancient Emperor.
My response: Similar problem with what you heard today that I myself can not identify other than why this or that female is my money to pay or provide knowing I do not even have a penis.

Also, the hatred against me from those Chinese you heard on the radio is not about me being my grandfathers' heir but because of penis fight. The rumor that Chinese producing team is all-prosecutors-or their-child(ren) (brothel tribe) team may not just rumor. From all those penis fights they pick up, the scream "unwanted deserve no money " and willful power to meddle everyone's penis and cunt matching, I do consider my romance is what Chinese government fighting against that reflected on the radio program they participating to produce. I keep saying I am a US citizen since June of 2015.

In 1980's time in China, no one can afford to assume anything out of expectation of people's decency. I am currently in this mess that I already turned on "attorney's ears" to take in any "announcements" have been made on the radio program word by word according to its dictionary definition. You would know what I mean if you heard something like what I call PRC80.

----July 23, 2017

听说了今天早上的广播剧由他出面为我昨天的博文向我报复的努力。
我的回应:是什么就是什么,就算只有丑恶。我享受我的言论自由,其它就不会再和我有任何关系。我没有什么需要后悔的,过自己的日子就得。

听说了“如果我是货正价实的中国唐王唐太宗李世民的继承人,中国人怎么会恨我成这样啊?“
我的回应:和你今天早上听到的争执类似。除了我不能理解我是女的又没有男人睾具,为什么这个女人那个女人应该由我来付钱或由我来供养之外,我本人并不清楚为什么需要这么丑恶。

还有,你在广播剧(及其促销演出)中听到的对我的仇恨其实并不是针对我是唐王李世民的继承人的而是所谓的男人睾丸之争引发。有关广播剧中国制作团队全部是娼妓或娼妓子女(妓园)的说法可能不是什么空穴来风。从所有这些男人睾丸之争,从那些“没人要的东西不配有钱”叫嚣以及从对男人睾丸及女人会阴的强烈的指派欲望,我是认为在由中国政府参与制作的广播剧上(及其促销演出中)呈现的中国政府对我的争斗其实是针对我的私人生活的。我是一直强调我从2015年6月起就已是美国公民。

在八十年代的中国,没人敢轻易相信世上还会有体面人或事。我目前就是在这堆烂泥中必须竖起“律师”般的耳朵,一字一句按字典定义理解所有广播剧所发布的"声明"。如果你听说过中国八十年代的上下家生意,你就很清楚我说的是什么。

----2017年7月23日。