Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, July 24, 2017

07-24-2017 Riot? Public Armed Robbery? Great cause?

07-24-2017 Riot? Public Armed Robbery? Great cause?

Heard great cause of probing into World War II is the reason "nothing is wrong for what happening to me".
My response: Heard this morning's argument of nothing wrong by shitting me like so even I had nothing to do with them for the entire past 10-12 years and I never asked any financial arrangements from them. Entire time you heard on the radio that argument is I say I have my own inheritance funds and those announcement that this or that fund's having a grandfather's letter confusion story. Those funds are never those prominent males inheritable. Those funds are my inheritances since 2004. The confusions are from those funds' generation representing attorneys families. I am unwanted by this or that prominent male is the announced reason I am not deserve to have my own making. I am despised currently because I refuse to work as low wage labor but live on public welfare to have a roof and food on my table.  Can you imagine my anger?

I heard
The reason is for the great cause of through announcing a war to me to discover truth of how World War II started.
The impact on my reality life is: Anything they announced should be my reality nightmares as they announced so even that is threatening announcement against my life safety. Example in my reality life: I can't hear the radio program no matter how they shit me, I can only be glass house cancer patient if I ever want to have any information that is not filtered illegally (according to US laws). My computer, cellphone even radio access all have been filtered against my information freedom. Illegal cameras following me around everywhere I go. I refused to be a cancer patient including being glass house cancer patient. I refused to be a victim of all these harassment.
What I did all these time: Call law enforcement's help.
What is the Confusion: Why US government officials are involved in this and this is understood as US military should co-operate activities?

Heard regarding what I complained as "never presentation only " is necessary is because World War II started the same like this against private wealth.
My response: 1: Back then that was against a society's private wealth. Why me this time as an individual? Which society's wealth this movement is against this time? Chinese society I came from or American society I am part of now?
2: US territory was not part of World War II zone. Hawaii was only attached once against military resources. Why me as a US citizen on US territory mainland expected to be the victim this time and why real means so important?
3: I complained about techniques used  is "simulating by taking follow up publicly announced real actions according to their own fake public announcements to create real activities through organized performing art harassment in a real set."
Meaning: I am a major featured person in a radio program reality show has been "simulated" to announce me being a fake person in the "real set" of my real apartment in US territory being really deprived through organized "performing art" harassment.
So I say this is so wrongful for their own understanding of World War II research .Their World War II Research should be "simulated" in the "real set" of real Europe by letting themselves announced as fake Jews being really deprived by organized "performing art" harassment to make it so much ideal for their own requirements in their own research of simulating war games of World War II.


Heard the competition with me to prove same qualification of me was recruited as a 3-Stars US military Strategist in January of 2004 for my research on World War II. 
My response: It is not my standard of qualification eligibility for me to give any explanation regarding who would be qualify and how to prove the qualification skills.


 Like I said yesterday, let's go word by word according to dictionary definition.(see the references)

The difference between robbery and riot is against what according to the definition from Wikipedia.
I am an individual US citizen and my private wealth being threatened is the reason I call this robbery, also the reason I am not eligible to be announced a war against. I am an authority of my own inheritance is also the reason I call this robbery, the riot would be to rib me off my wealth which make it a robbery equivalent. I am an authority of my clan of children, the riot would be to rib me off from my children. According to what I hear, the efforts are to throw my children out of their father's place to me.
The war declared to against me as a US citizen will only be understood as the war declared against US as a country to US government.

The difference between means of action would be: Legal power versus Government power. Legal & private financial resources against government funding and government resources together with military resources. You keep hearing me yelling I called law enforcement's help and you kept hearing me asking why some government employees are involved.

The confusion is the role of government and military regarding its own citizen. "We the people" is the US government I am a citizen of. US government. My lawful private wealth and my personal safety together with my American way of living are by US government policies for government to protect. US government is an authority to provide protection for all these on me instead of  an authority for me to protect all these from according to US policies.

The difference between a war and war game is if simulating only. My complain to what happened to me have never been presentation purpose only. "The intention is to perform to make it a reality" is entire time the reason I am calling US laws help as US citizen.

----July 24th, 2017

References:

Robbery is the crime of taking or attempting to take anything of value by force, threat of force or by putting the victim in fear. At common law, robbery is defined as taking the property of another, with the intent to permanently deprive the person of that property, by means of force or fear.[2] Precise definitions of the offence may vary between jurisdictions. Robbery is differentiated from other forms of theft (such as burglaryshoplifting or car theft) by its inherently violent nature (a violent crime);Among the types of robbery are armed robbery involving use of a weapon and aggravated robbery involving use of a deadly weapon or something that appears to be a deadly weapon. Highway robbery or "mugging" takes place outside or in a public place such as a sidewalk, street, or parking lot.Carjacking is the act of stealing a car from a victim by force.(Wikipedia, 2017)

Riot: A riot (/ˈraɪət/) is a form of civil disorder commonly characterized by a group lashing out in a violent public disturbance against authority, property or people. Riots typically involve vandalism and the destruction of property, public or private. The property targeted varies depending on the riot and the inclinations of those involved. Targets can include shops, cars, restaurants, state-owned institutions, and religious buildings (Wikipedia, 2017). 
government is the system to govern a state or community.[1] In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists oflegislatorsadministrators, and arbitratorsGovernment is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state. Forms of government, or forms of state governance, refers to the set of political systems and institutions that make up the organisation of a specific government.
Governments may control the economysocial freedomslaw enforcement,school system, and political systems. (Wikipedia, 2017).

War is a state of armed conflict between societies. It is generally characterized by extreme aggression, destruction, and mortality, using regular or irregularmilitary forces. An absence of war is usually called "peace". Warfare refers to the common activities and characteristics of types of war, or of wars in general.[1]Total war is warfare that is not restricted to purelylegitimate military targets, and can result in massivecivilian or other non-combatant suffering and casualties.(Wikipedia, 2017)

Total war is warfare that includes any and all civilian-associated resources and infrastructure as legitimate military targets, mobilizes all of the resources of society to fight the war, and gives priority to warfare over non-combatant needs. The American-English Dictionary defines total war as "war that is unrestricted in terms of the weapons used, the territory orcombatants involved, or the objectives pursued, especially one in which the laws of war are disregarded."(Wikipedia, 2017)


military exercise or war game is the employment of military resources in training for military operations, either exploring the effects of warfare or testing strategies without actual combat. This also serves the purpose of ensuring the combat readiness of garrisoned or deployable forces prior to deployment from home base / home station.

Exercises in the 20th and 21st centuries have often been identified by a unique codename in the same manner as military contingency operations and combat operations. (WIkipedia, 2017)

wargame (also war game) is a strategy game that deals with military operations of various types, real or fictionalWargaming is the hobbydedicated to the play of such games, which can also be called conflict simulations, or consims for short. When used professionally by themilitary to study warfare, "war game" may refer to a simple theoretical study or a full-scale military exercise. Hobby wargamers have traditionally used "wargame", while the military has generally used "war game"; this is not a hard and fast rule. Although there may be disagreements as to whether a particular game qualifies as a wargame or not, a general consensus exists that all such games must explore and represent some feature or aspect of human behaviour directly bearing on the conduct of war, even if the game subject itself does not concern organized violent conflict or warfare.[1] Business wargames exist as well, but in general, they are only role-playing games based on market situations. (Wikipedia, 2017)

(Retrieved from website https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riot on July 24th, 2017)