Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

07-12-2017 Who is that hooker pig or dog ? 谁是那妓猪狗?

07-12-2017 Who is that hooker pig or dog ? 谁是那妓猪狗?

Heard this morning's broadcasting about "biological parenting are not necessary" (中文附后)
I response: This is ridiculous enough, I am a US citizen now, even my kids were born when I was a Chinese citizen to be understood as from  my Chinese citizen's eggs, they were born US citizens. It is not appropriate for Chinese government officials to argue any authoritativeness over my biological kids.  It is not appropriate for any US citizen to be authoritative on my kids parents "be assigned" knowing my kids have both lawful biological parents with them. A mother or a father is not suppose to be understood as a hooker on sex plus a pig on pregnancy or reproduction.  Who is that hooker pig mother or father to have this kind ridiculous saying?
----July 12th, 2017.


Heard there is a Chinese Tribe started in Ming dynasty that has a rule to blindly (abandon like )exchange new-born.
My response: I am not from that tribe. Even there were rumors that my mother whose family certainly been through Min dynasty (1368-1644), like everyone who is still in China or from China after that period time, may be part of that tribe, this kind rumors don't make me as heir of Tang dynasty (618-907) Emperors to be considered as part of that tribe. Also my mother grew up with her obvious biological parents by the family looks she carries. This is just the effort to belittle me and to assign me a "boss" from that tribe which totally rejected by me formally and officially now. I will take legal actions against this kind abusive efforts towards my biological children.
----July 12th, 2017

Heard this morning also featured a Chinese female who grew up in an orphanage stating her longings to be with her birth mother.
My response: I am still having my virgin belly with no child birth related medical records in China or in US, My biological children are children via pregnancy mothers was broadcast-ed on the radio. I am not her birth mother.  I refuse to take her in as an adopted child or similar. She is an adult in her late twenty already and biologically mature enough to start a marriage family to be a mother of her own child(ren). **If you pay attention to how radio program produce its featured stories and you read some of my responses, you may already knew who are the parents of this orphaned girl.  My guess, 27 years old is the same orphaned of the 21 years old, 41 years old bachelor is the same person that said 45 years old, the crying hard to forget which almost freak me out episode is definitely not about a registered marriage with me. The orphaned girl is grown up in an orphanage since several months old with no known parents.
----July 12th, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting argument about who owns the house.
My response: Some of my attorneys are so familiar with this O'Connor style arguments. In the past several years, the agreed upon providing has been in process of stopping. Majority of O'Connors have voluntarily stopped this providing, some requested prolong because of their financial concerns. The piss you off "some O'Connors' style" is if you indeed agree to let them stay in Fund's property free of rent as an example, they would use that special arrangement as points of arguments to prove they own this property otherwise they won't be able to live there for free. Tina O'Connor, her father and some of her cousins including this morning's Miss O'Connor, who is  a widower mothers her late husband's four years old and one years old,  obviously let you heard how this can be presented as "evidence" of ownership. And this arguments were presented to the attorneys group who agreed to prolong the agreed-upon providing out of special considerations. Like you heard this morning, the accusation of "You don't need to live in this house" because "if this is not my house, how could I possibly live in there free" was yelled at the owner of the house who thought let her live in there rent free was to help her situation.

听说了今天早上的广播有关“血源双亲不需是孩子父母”的言论。
我的回应:实在是离谱。我现在已是美国公民,就算我的孩子们是在我仍是中国公民时由我的卵子受孕出生,但他们出生时就已是美国公民。任何中华人民共和国政府官员无权就我血缘孩子的任何事做任何辩论。任何美国公民更是无权安排谁应是我的血缘孩子们的父母。我的孩子们的父母是他们血源上的父母。为人父母从来就不是被认为“只是性交易伙伴和会生的猪狗”。谁是哪个妓母猪或者妓公狗会有这样离谱的妓猪狗言论?
----2017年7月12日。


听说明朝时候就有一个族群的家长们是有“离弃般换养新生儿”的族规或者传统。
我的回应:我不是这一族的。就算有传言说我母亲娘家,就像所有现在还在中国大陆生活或那些在明朝以后才离开中国的, 都是从明朝(1368-1644)一路血脉传承下来的所以都有可能是那一族的,我方敏作为唐朝(618-907)皇帝的继承人都没有任何可能是那一族的。何况我的母亲是由她自己的血源双亲抚养长大,我母亲长相明显和她的父母兄弟姐妹是血缘父母兄弟姐妹。这种努力也就是想扁低我方敏并且扔给我一个“什么主子而已”,我方敏在此严辞正式拒绝这种努力。我会就这种针对我血缘孩子们的虐待行为及尝试努力提出法律诉讼。
----2017年7月12日。

听说今天早上还有一个从小在孤儿院长大的女孩表达希望她自己能和她的生母在一起生活。
我的回应:我从未生育至今仍是处女肚皮,在中国和美国都没有任何怀孕或生育医疗记录。我方敏从来不是她的生母,这点从无任何混淆的可能。我的血缘孩子们就像广播剧所报道的那样都是通过代理孕母孕育出生。我方敏拒绝让这个女孩进我孩子们的家,我方敏拒绝领养寄养或抚养这个女孩。这个女孩已是二十七,八岁发育成熟适合婚嫁及生儿育女的成年人而拥有她自己的婚姻家庭。**如果你仔细听广播剧,也能看到我方敏在博文里对广播剧播出的一些故事的回应,你可能已经猜到这孤儿的父母有可能是谁了。我猜的是24岁的和27岁的孤儿是同一个人,41岁的和45岁的老光棍是同一个人。那哭着忘不掉过去的肯定不是在说和我有任何婚姻登记。孤儿确实从几个月开始就是在一家孤儿院里长大的父母不详。
----2017年7月12日。