Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, July 20, 2017

07-20-2017 I am "...ing" on my birthday (我连生日都在忙着“。。。”

07-20-2017 I am "...ing" on my birthday (我连生日都在忙着“。。。”

Happy Birthday to myself. ----From myself. I am going to celebrate it today.
Happy Birthday to me ---- I am sure from my father, my mother and my kids.
----July 20th, 2017

Heard this morning's Chinese government's clarification of the fake announcement I complained yesterday. (中文附后)
My response: Thanks very much. Truly appreciate this swift response to my complain.
Truly appreciate this clarification amid of all these confusing "announcements mountain, announcements sea" everywhere you turn.
----July 20th, 2017

Heard about this morning's Rockefeller Holding investor's fund confusion.
My response: Thanks for bring out my inheritance fund confusion arguments as reporting. Truly appreciate this.
Truly appreciate this clarification amid of all these confusing "announcements mountain, announcements sea" everywhere you turn.
----July 20th, 2017

Regarding the confusion of Rockefeller Holding's investor fund -- 500 years entrusted French fund.
My response: The fund was entrusted about 500 years ago by a grandfather of mine. I heard this fund is my inheritance this year. I inherited more than one or two my own birth grandfathers' entrusted funds on June 30th, 2004 according to their own written wills. This is obviously one of those. I am a Chinese Asian.

This fund also has a letter story caused similar confusion like O'Connors families share. The letter was written about 200 years ago by an representing attorney whose family had been representing this fund since about 300 years ago. It was written after that first Senator O'Connor's famous "so confusing to Tina O'Connor" letter. All those confusing "grandfather's letter", from all those funds that have "fund's representing attorney grandfather wrote a letter" story, were all written after that famous confusing letter written by first US Senator O'Connor.

I have to clarify, from what I heard and gathered, that the representing attorneys for my this fund, just like for my other funds, have been historically well paid to represent. They have worked hard just like the fund's staff (current or in the past) and earned their well deserved representing attorney fees.  I understand their confusion the same I understand O'Connors confusion. Heard some O'Connors, if representing as non-entrusting attorneys, are paid non-entrusting representing attorneys fee that is not part of "agreed-upon providing ( entrusting representing attorney fee is part of $200 million agreed upon providing.) I assume it is the same for this fund.

Please check links about O'Connors similar confusion.

That fund is seriously my money, never a joke

( My inheritance fund, that Tina O'Connor is so confused because of her great grandfather's letter, is about $300 Billion size fund. A quarter size of my this fund is about $75 Billion which is totally never hers to claim. Entire O'Connors families (about 200 O'Connors families ) total agreed upon providing was about $200 Million a year transferred to one single account one installment a year.
----July 18th, 2017)

Heard some "true confusion": if this or that fund is my money, how come they can not spend from it?
My response: I am a female who do not have a penis on me to confuse you, whatever gender you are, as if my money is your to spend. Who the FXXX do you think you are.

Some said why can't I watch my language. 
I say: you try this out yourself and see if you can watch your language.
Every penny I made that paid with check titled in my name was deposited to this or that person through some "voluntary" accountants because they all deserve some money and some of them did spent some of those money as their own. Every inheritance fund I own from my own birth great grandfathers is encouraged to be announced as "not my money" and spend like so. It is the"understanding" that I suppose to live in poverty disgusted as long as nobody give shit to me to give me any of these money.
What language will you use when you are harassed by those who deserve your money because they already produced children carry their own blood that got nothing to do with you but on your behave "voluntarily" to own everything you have?
I am a female already make me so much better since I have no urge to beat somebody till their shit out. I only verbally shit swear them and call them names including "Penis Bilking", "Mother FXXXers", etc.(I did call law enforcement's help).
----July 20th, 2017


听说了今天早上中国政府在广播剧里澄清了我所抱怨的“不得入境”是假新闻。
我的回应:非常感谢。很感谢能这么快回应我的投诉。
特别是在这种“铺天盖地的胡说八道全都是在宣布”的情况下真是可贵可感谢。
----2017年7月20日。

听说了今天早上广播剧里对洛克菲勒控股公司一个投资基金的困扰报道。
我的回应:谢谢把我所继承基金的一些困扰论点用报道方式呈现。很感谢。
特别是在这种“铺天盖地的胡说八道全都是在宣布”的情况下真是可贵可感谢。


听说了洛克菲勒控股公司一个500年前信托的投资基金是谁的困扰。
我的回应:这个500多年前信托的基金是我的一个爷爷所信托的。我是今年听说这个基金是我所继承的基金之一。我在2004年6月30日那天按我自己爷爷们遗嘱同时继承了我自己一些爷爷们所信托给我的一些基金。很明显这基金是其中之一。我是个中国人,当然是亚洲人或东方人啦。

这基金也有一个和O'Connor家一样的一份信的故事。这个基金是大约500年前信托的,现在的基金代表律师家里已代表这个基金约300多年了。这一封造成困扰的信是在200多年前由这家当时那一代的基金代表律师所写的. 那信书写日期是在第一代O'Connor参议员所写的那封“让Tina O'Connor很困扰"的那封信件之后。所有这些有着一个“当基金代表律师的爷爷写了一封信”的基金困扰故事中的这份很“让人困扰的爷爷写的信”,其书写日期都是在第一个O'Connor参议员所写的那封信之后。


我需要说清楚的是:按照我所听到的及一些应以证实的:就像其他基金一样,这个基金的代表律师是一直由基金支付很体面的很不错的律师费用。他们就像基金公司过去和现在的员工一样都是勤奋工作,是凭勤奋工作挣得律师代理费。我理解他们的困扰就像我理解O'Connor家的困扰一样。听说O'Connor家的人如果做基金的非信托代理律师是由基金另外支付律师费用(就是说非信托律师的费用不在2亿美金“同意供给”之内,信托律师费用在2亿美金之内)。我估计这个基金也是如此。

请参阅有关O'Connor 加困扰说明的链接:

这基金是我的钱,没开玩笑


我所继承的那个基金, 就是Tina O'Connor曾曾曾祖父的一封信很让她困扰的那个基金,大约有3000亿美金规模。四分之一就是750亿美金决没有任何可能归Tina O'Connor所拥有。整个O'Connor家(共有200多个姓O'Connor的)一共是每年2亿美金每年就只支付一次,全部2亿美金是由基金账号转账这2亿美金的全部进入O'Connor家族的一个账号(只有唯一这一个,2亿美金转入这唯一的账号后再由O'Connor家族自己处理转入其各家帐户事宜)—2017年7月18日 发布。

----2017年7月20日。

听说有些人"真的很困扰": 如果是我的钱怎么他们不能花?
我的回应:我是女人没有男人性具睾丸让你弄不清。不管你是什么性别,我的钱都不会让你花。“你他妈的你以为你是谁啊?”

有些人说我怎么老是说脏话?
我的回应:你自己试试,你要是我你都会说些什么干净话。
我自己挣的每一分钱,收入支票抬头是我的名子都可以被一些“自愿义工”会计师存入这个那个人的私人账户,就因为这些会计师认为这些人应该有些钱,他们中的有些人就把这钱当自己的给花了。我所继承的每一个基金都是“应该被广播剧宣布说不是我的钱”,然后再把基金的钱当他们自己的用。这“概念”就是我就应该过一份穷困潦倒被人厌弃的生活,只要谁都对我不理不睬不让我拿到我自己的钱,就可以做到让我死绝了就是一个子都没有。
当你是被一群”自愿“替你生了和你一点关系没有只承载他们自己血液的小孩,却是号称这些孩子都是替你生出来的就是来拥有你的一切的,你会用什么样的语言来表达你自己?
我是个女的已经好太多了。起码是没那份冲动要用自己的拳头把这些人给揍到屎都给揍出来。我也就是痛骂“天价烂屌行骗” “操你自己老妈长大的才会这么了不起的烂屌”,等等。(我有报警处理)
----2017年7月20日。