Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, July 27, 2017

07-27-2017 Scheme PRC80 is "abuse people's trust towards hard earned good names"

07-27-2017 Scheme PRC80 is "abuse people's trust towards hard earned good names"

Heard this morning's broadcasting about a military medical officer General David Pejoves.
My response: He is a relative to my current entrusting representing attorney. He is from the first generation entrusting representing attorney Mr. Pejoves. Of course he is in my mind as who he is from his last name and as a medical doctor who heads a hospital. Also, I heard he has a Taiwanese girl friend whose maiden name is the same as my last name and he has an Miss O'Connor who mothers his child  How could he possibly not in my mind? But I never met him in person.
----July 27th, 2017

Heard the translation effort in Chinese from a wife to a big family name I respect.
My response: She has been introducede as on and only Mrs. Bigname who is a Chinese. I am seriously asking her husband, who I myself do not know how to address other than Mr. Bigname, to spare me from his wife's jealously game. Rumored her mother is Chinese Premiere's wife's sister or cousin whose husband is definitely should be her upper generation's problem for her to be jealous of. Her husband is not the person I ever has any direct dealing with (he probably was in 2004's tele-conference meeting). It is definitely not the same compartment from that big family for her to be jealous as she impressed public this morning, especially her way of translating in a commenting tone as if she said so on behave of the entire Big family.  She is a wife to only one of them who got nothing to do with me.
----July 27th, 2017

Heard this morning's crying question from a Chinese male I never heard of.
My response: Entire time is like this. I have complained on Boston 96.9 FM in 2016 that why radio program Chinese team has this understanding that English speaking is a good enough reason to be featured on this radio program? Who is this Chinese male? Why producing team assume American Audience would curious about his story at all? How they got American radio company's public channel time? I never even heard of this Chinese male for him to be so emotional on my radio program, whose husband he is? If he try to insist on he has anything to do with me like a male, I have to call police officers for his bilking effort, or medical help to checkout the severity of his illusion.
----July 27th, 2017

Heard it was a Miss O'Connor said this radio program has been produced out of their love to me.
My response: I believe this love is a murder's love that I use hatred expression to refer. This is so clear from how those participating O'Connors distinguishing themselves from their portrait of me to make it so obviously that the public image they painted me in is not what they themselves like to be in. They expressed who I am in their "love expression" so clearly by how they paint me in everything I am not. Let's say if those participating O'Connors love themselves to be the "beggars O'Connors, disgusting O'Connors, horrifyingly unwanted O'Connors, unworthy cheap whore O'Connors that I truly felt no decent man should ever even consider to be married with." They say what they broadcasted on the radio like this is their truthful report? That is after they, by rumor, illegal took my money, making lies about my inheritances, ensured co-operations from those know-nothing-group using the reputation credentials from government employees', or decent names they share, or even hard earned reputation from other people's hard work like this radio program and its producing radio company. The result is I have no providing from my own income and no reached-out help but despise from everywhere, all done by their promoting radio program's fake announcements. If this is their saying of truthful report, it is only because it is out of their determination to own my lawful inheritance fund just by their grandfather's confusing letter. That fund I inherited is setup by my grandfather's money but they kept telling everyone it should be their's just by one letter their grandfather wrote. This is my side of truthful saying. Now they must know how much I love them to have determination to send them to a criminal court if eligible. This abuse of other people's hard earned group reputation credential for personal gain is what make me in the mess of Scheme PRC80 I call.

(Why I say Chinese community expert level audience? It is Scheme PRC80 (Chinese 1980 horrible trading scheme) style. In joking tone, in bluffing way and in laughs, everything said is actually a true statement. It means to take advantage and really mean it, it never sounds like only, Not a single syllable is a joke or non-sense. This style is in everybody's daily life more or less in China. 
----May 25th, 2017)

In 1980's time in China, no one can afford to assume anything out of expectation of people's decency. I am currently in this mess that I already turned on "attorney's ears" to take in any "announcements" have been made on the radio program word by word according to its dictionary definition. You would know what I mean if you heard something like what I call PRC80.
----July 23, 2017


----July 27th, 2017