Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, July 15, 2017

07-15-217 It‘s my money; it’s not my penis (那基金是我的钱。我没有男性性具))

07-15-217 It‘s my money; it’s not my penis (那基金是我的钱。我没有男性性具))


Heard this morning's broadcasting of the saying of the "private lawsuit winning".(中文附后)
My response: I am the party that no private lawsuit can exclude on the matter if that fund is my money or not. Please check this following link for reference of that fund's ownership: 

That fund is seriously my money, never a joke


No money from this fund or any fund I own can be put on any table in format for any show performance excuses, or giving out as any per demand purposes, or "telling you not a joke but will take to spend" but understood as jokes in name for reasons. I call these effort public racketeering crimes. I did call law enforcement's help regarding organizing or arranging this giving out my entrusted money or my making against my own wish activities that I call insiders participated stealing or robbery crimes. I am not willing to pay to let my own money to be given out to prove "not my money at all". I did keep calling law enforcement's help to fight against this abusive entrusting attorneys' power. I have been constantly expressing my wish to finish entrusting of my inherited wealth since January of 2015 when I sent out my first letter asking verification of my inheritances.
----July 15th, 2017

My reasoning: "No Judge practicing US laws can rule this fund not my money. No private letter can rule over US Laws. "
My explanation: The letter first Senate O'Connor wrote was before he was elected lawmakers. The letter was written to eligible him, as asked, to serve United States. This letter has no legal validation power of taking over client's wealth. This letter was signed as mentioned Fund's representing attorney O'Connor almost two hundred years ago. (Signature used in singing letter was: "Representing Attorney his-first-name O'Connor ").

If there were similar letters written after this first letter,  all will be understood as criminal evidences of representing entrusting attorney's effort of taking over client's wealth.
----July 15th, 2017

Heard this morning's saying about small child fund's ownership.
My response: Using fund's money to setup child fund won't change the ownership of the money. Child fund owned by legally owned by the parent fund.

It is the same like a bank employee using banker customer's saving to buy a house won't make that bank employee the owner of that house.

Representing entrusting attorney using entrusted fund to setup child fund won't make that attorney's family to own this child fund.
----July 15th, 2017

Heard this morning's saying of a born in 1971 uncle of Tina O'Connor's.
My response: I had some near death experience in 1997 when I was a cashier in "China Fun" Chinese restaurant located at corner of 65th street and 2nd Ave in Manhattan, NYC. It was in a afternoon easy hour between 1 PM to 3 PM or so when I dozed off in China Fun's downstairs' nobody-could-hear-me bathroom. This incident was reported on the radio program, as my story version then, that I thought I was too tired. It broadcast-ed what I recalled that how I had all my joints went so loose that unable hold my body and how I had to lie on the ground before I could move. I tipped law enforcement's about this incident after I heard about glass house cancer a couple of years ago. Heard the rumor that that sayings about an uncle of Tina O'Connor's who was born in 1971 was related to this, and if so I won't appreciate for the reason this near death experience.
----July 15th, 2017


Please refer following related articles regarding who owns that fund:

The fund is seriously my money, never a joke



Heard this morning's broadcasting about hookers' children ("brothel tribe") radio program producing team.
My response: This "(Brothel Tribe) producing team" is the saying about Chinese producing team, The sayings of British and US producing team, since Nov. 2015 to present, have been "everybody's time sensitive matters ex-girlfriends assembly team" or mostly so team.

It is imaginable that around 1949, 1950 time there were special permitted hookers to serve those Chinese Liberation Army officers when China was in transition to peace time. Heard the speculation that those locked up hookers or labor camped hookers during that time were those who failed to fight for this special permissions. Those factories' cleaning personnel hookers were unpopular ones.

My complain: why I am demanded to pay breast & butts fee knowing I do not have a penis?
Why Chinese government officials have been supporting their male friends or male colleagues to demand me paying for their male friends' (colleagues') own women's breasts & butts fee knowing I have nothing to do with their male friends or colleagues. I have no such willingness to pay such breasts & butts fee or to have anything to do with these males at all.

My shock: how this can be such a phenomena in China if you heard how I was shitted in China?
How this can be such Chinese nationwide effort to demand me to pay breasts & butts fee?

----July 15th, 2017


听说了今天早上提到的“不公开法庭的判决”
我的回应:只要是关于谁是那基金主人的法庭听证,任何这种法庭听证再不公开都没有可能不让我参与。请看以下有关基金拥有权的解释链接

那基金真是我的钱,一点不开玩笑。

这个基金或其他我所拥有基金的钱都不准“以演出所需名义或以按所提要求名义”放在任何意义的什么”桌面“上被人以有需要,或演出所需,或”告诉你没开玩笑就是真拿真花”却被故意当成开玩笑名义而把钱拿走。我把所有这些行为和努力都当作公然当众敲诈勒索犯罪行为。我是一直都是报警处理所有这些组织安排把我方敏所信托钱财或我自己挣的钱财违反我自己本人的意愿而随便给的行为和努力,我把这些都当成是由内部人员参与的偷窃抢劫犯罪行为。我不愿意支付工资雇人而让这些人把我的钱给出去就为证明“不是我的钱”。我是一直都在报警求助对抗这种受信托律师的滥权行为。我从2015年一月写第一封信要求查证我有财产继承开始就一直在表态要求结束我自己财产的信托。

任何执行美国法律的法官都不会判决那不是我的钱。没有任何一封私人信件是可凌驾于美国的法律之上的。
我的解释:第一位O'Connor参议员写的那封信是在他当选为立法参议员之前所写。那信是O'Connor先生当时作为应邀参选参议员服务美国时,所自己书写来作为参选资格证明的。这封信没有对客户任何财产拥有权的法律效应。大约两百年前的O'Connor先生当时是用基金代表律师身份签署的这封信。(签名栏所使用签名为:"代表律师 他的名 O'Connor")

如果还有其他在此信之后所写的类似信件会被视为信托律师试图掠夺客户财产的犯罪证据。
----2017年7月15日

听说了今天早上说一些小的基金的子基金所有权归谁
我的回应:用基金的钱设立一些子基金不会改变钱的归属。基金拥有其资金所设立的子基金的法律所有权。

就像银行职员用银行储户存在银行的钱买了房子,这买下来的房子不可能是归银行职员所拥有的。

信托代表律师用其客户所信托财产设立的子基金从来不是此信托律师或其家人的私有财产。
----2017年7月15日。

听说了今天早上也提到Tina O'Connor 有一个1971年出生的叔叔的事情。
我的回应:我在1997年在纽约曼哈屯65街及2大道街口的中餐馆“China Fun"打工做收银员时有过一次差点死掉的经历。那时是下午1-3点餐厅不忙的时间,我是在楼下厕所里打盹后发现全身松软无法站立。广播剧对此有过报道谈的是我当时对此的理解:就是打餐馆实在太累了整个人的瘫掉了一样关节松软根本没法动,我得在地上躺一会才行。前一两年我听说了脑控癌生物技术后就写信报警。听说今天早上提到的Tina O'Connor 叔叔的事情(1997)就和我当年(1997)这经历有关,如果真是如此,我绝不会对造成让我差点死掉的经历表达感激。
----2017年7月15日。

请参阅一下有关该基金所有权的一些解释链接:

那基金真是我的钱,一点不开玩笑。


听说了今天早上广播说到妓园子弟是广播剧的制作团队
我的解释:这"(妓园子弟)制作组”的说法是关于广播剧的中国制作团队。英国和美国的传说是"(各人不同时期前女友大集合)制作团队",从2015年11月至今,要么全部要么大多数都是各、有关联人员的不同时期前女友或前女友相关人员团队。

能够想象1949年及1950年百万解放军军人在常年征战后开始和平年代是对有特别许可的妓女服务的需求。听说了一些猜测:当年那些被关进监狱或进了劳改农场强制改造的是没抢到特殊许可的妓女,而那些进工厂当清洁工的是没有“市场”的妓女。

我的投诉:我是女人又没有男人性具,怎么老是跟我要女人的奶子屁股钱。
中国的政府官员们明明知道我是女人没有男性性具,为什么帮着他们的男性朋友或同事跟我要他们这些男性朋友或同事他们自己女人他们自己摸的“奶子屁股钱”?这些“奶子屁股费就值这价女子”的男性抚摸者和我没有任何关系。我完全没兴趣付这份“摸女人奶子屁股钱”。

我的震惊:你要是知道中国国内把我骂成什么样,你真是会为这份壮观气势而震惊。
这份奶子屁股钱怎么就促成了中国遍及全国的“向方敏要钱运动”了?
----2017年7月15日。