Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, November 19, 2018

11-19-2018 My high school in Nanjing of China, my residence in Massachusetts of U.S.

11-19-2018 My high school in Nanjing of China, my residence in Massachusetts of U.S. 


This morning's broadcasting featured a female who was my classmate from high school. I heard there are total ten people of such same high school graduated in the same year are now state employees officed in Boston of Massachusetts, but none of them I have ever associated since high school graduation in 1985. We never had a high school reunion.

I heard it was featured a couple of months ago, it obviously was from their own expression that all of them have shared negativeness regarding who I have become or who I self-claimed have become, professionally and financially. I have been wondering for the reasons why their negativeness against who I have become can be so strong when I have not been associated for over 30 years which include all these years I stayed in Boston of Massachusetts. Well, as long as they are aware who they should appreciate are not friendly toward me, and now I am aware what my situation has been, well, I say as long as I am protected by the same laws effectively as well. For everyone else's curiosity, their sponsor Mrs. J R is maiden named Miss J O. I did hear it was once broadcasted there would be someone knows who I was every way I turn, I did have contacted laws regarding why I felt being stalked.

Well, to everyone if ever concerns what will be the situation, I never feel I should contact them for any of my troubles after I heard about them, so, that will remain the same. I heard it was broadcasted it is obviously impossible to fancy resourceless me can be a helping hand for them if in situations, well, I add my thoughts here frankly that I may not even have any willingness if what I have experienced have been more than just some negative thoughts from these never even associated since the year graduated from the same high school. This would be the same and applicable to everyone from my past.

Money Ownership by Laws, no need for special asking around who is the real owner. The lawfully registered account owner is rhe real lawful owner of the money in the account.

财产所有权由法律决定,不需到处询问谁才是财产的真正主人。合法登记的账户主人就是账户里财产的真正合法主人。

----Nov. 19th, 2018

爸爸妈妈:据说纽约情况类似,据说在美国政府机关做工的南师大附中毕业的,特别是同班同届毕业的,对我敌意都很大,请注意。什么事都别去找他们,遇上也就回避。听说过“(美国)要关起门来痛打方敏”,估计就是指的他们这些人或者就是他们说的。我们的生活费用及我的智慧产权收入都收不到,可能也和他们这些人有很大关系。

11-19-2018 怎样下载中文拼音打字

----2018年11月19日。