Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

05-01-2018 My anger is why my name is O'Connors to shit all over on the radio?

05-01-2018 My anger is why my name is O'Connors to shit all over on the radio?


Heard this morning's talk about O'Connors anger of me yelling their family name.
My response: I have the same anger why my name is their's to shit all over on the radio in the name of performing?

1: My providing has nothing to do with their providing.
My providing is from American Fund company's capital account (Investor's dividend account), their agreed-upon providing from this same American Fund company's own operating expenses.

Upon my receipt of my providing, the paid-out amount will eventually be deducted from the Trust I inherited on June 30th of 2004. My providing is part of my Trust's dividend income from this American Fund company, not this American Fund company's own expense. O'Connors don't have any saying over my providing at all.

2: Why fight with O'Connors for the ownership of the company owned 100% by a British company?
Well, O'Connors had claimed they own 100% of this American Fund company because of their great grandfather's letter, but this American Fund company is the investment of the Trust I inherited, I knew this for certain on June 30th of 2004. This American Fund company is the one which associated with the Black Freedom story. I don't know how much share my Trust has been investing in this American Fund company, but after O'Connors have claimed 100% of it, where my share can be caused this ownership argument, and if they insisted & emphasised on the agreed-upon providing is the factual evidence of their claimed ownership, what else can be the answer other than "it is in process of stopping."

3: The MBA graduated business person Charles Ford /Charles Schnieberg romance.
Tina O'Connor has been a wife and mothers an attorney's children already, why her marriage issue can be the reason my biological children are not allowed to exist? No matter who father them, by this Ford or not, they should not be O'Connors to raise or to concern, why they are O'Connors to clear out the legitimate ship as if they are in all O'Connors' door-step that so deserved to be kicked out, who the Fxxx O'Connors are?

-----May 1st of 2018