Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

05-15-2018 If I owe money? should be a case of a lawfully valid Judicial Court, instead of being the reason to build public hate and hostility through public channel broadcasting

05-15-2018 If I owe money? should be a case of a lawfully valid Judicial Court, instead of being the reason to build public hate and hostility through public channel broadcasting
(我是否欠钱?应该是一个司法上有效的法庭诉讼案子,而不是通过大众广播频道制造仇恨和敌意的原因)



Regarding today's title (中文附后)
My response: My understanding, there are tons of confusion if I earned my intellectual incomes or if I indeed have inherited some money or why I am the only one in the family who got the money that may have caused a lot of public confusion, but the public confusion should be broadcasted by the guidance of laws to report and to clarify the confusion instead of mounting these "why not give out money"complaints & frustrations only, and via a public channel's broadcasting, in order to demand money without any legal grounds and to arouse public anger and hostility against my refusal of all these ridiculous and illegal demands of financial arrangement that I call Extortion efforts.

----May 15th, 2018


Heard of this morning's broadcasting about another orphan.
My response: What I heard earlier was that Chinese producing team has prepared 6 female orphans to demand the acknowledgment of birth daughter relationship and to demand financial arrangement as a birth daughter acknowledged. I heard radio program has already broadcasted 2-3 orphans' such demands. I am not certain if this morning's broadcasting is the fourth orphan or one of the already broadcasted. All my life till today, I have not yet been pregnant yet.

The orphan who I have mentioned in my web blog that may be a birth daughter to He, Guoqiang ( from the Shanghai Communism Youth Party), I heard she is a Chinese Communist party member, born in the year of 1989-1990. Her mother was a resident of Chongmin before her mother entered college, I heard her mother had been a resident of Shanghai city after college graduation and came to the United States and had well-known worked in restaurants since mid of the 1990s. All above is what I have heard of and have mentioned on my web blog. To sue my web blog conducted name-harm to He, Guoqiang's name, etc. using this morning's broadcasting materials will be understood as bilking.

----May 15th, 2018

Heard this morning's broadcasting of "No Money & No Property is painful, how dare Min Fang refused to give out Min Fang's own money?"
My response: What I inherited according to my several generations grandfathers' wills are Trusts that my grandfathers specially set up for me, which are the gifts to me from these grandfathers before their deaths. What I have inherited are never family wealth that left behind by my grandfathers at their death. My closest grandfather who fathered my father died in 1965 which was 2 years before I was born. Ever since I was born till I was college graduated, I was raised and had been provided by my own parents' on their own salaries.

According to Laws, the United States' Laws as well as the People's Republic of China's Laws, to those who I have no obligation nor responsibility to raise, nor to take care of education & medical expenses, nor to shelter with housing & senior care, I have no obligation nor responsibility to provide financial arrangement to pay for housing, nor living, nor education, nor medical, nor senior-care expenses. I have no obligation nor responsibility to provide financial arrangement means I refuse to give out my money.

If anyone deserves to have my money, I expect that person to provide lawful pieces of evidence of why I owe & how much I owe to the lawfully valid judicial Courts.

----May 15th, 2018



有关今天的标题
我的回应:我的理解是:对于我方敏是否有自己挣到的智慧产权收入,是否有继承财产以及我家怎么就只有我一个人有钱继承等等,是有可能造成了很多社会困扰,但对于这些有关社会公众困扰的播出应该是在法律的规范下进行的报道和澄清,而不是通过制作播出广播节目来单方面堆积那些没有任何法律依据的“凭什么就是不给钱”的抱怨和愤怒而不给与任何法律上的疏导和解释,就因为我方敏竟然敢公开拒绝这些被我称为敲诈勒索的无理要求,而引发制造社会大众针对我方敏的愤怒敌意和仇恨,

----2018年5月15日


听说了今天早上又播出了一个孤儿。
我的回应:我以前听说的是广播剧中国制作团队准备了6个女孤儿就是要来美国认亲妈要钱,今天之前已经播出的有2-3个。不知今天是第四个那还是以前已播出的那2-3个中的一个。我方敏从出生至今从未怀过孕。

我在以前的博文里提到的那个有可能是贺国强(上海共青团小贺)的亲生女儿的那个孤儿,据说是个党员,1989-1990年间出生,她母亲是上大学前住在上海崇明,据说毕业以后就已经留在上海,90年代中期就在美国,很多在美国做过餐馆的都听说过。以上是我所听说的并在我博客里提到过的那一个孤儿。用今天早上的播出内容上法庭打官司告我的博文伤害了贺国强名誉等等会被理解成为讹诈的。

----2018年5月15日

听说了今天早上提到的有关“没房没钱很痛苦,凭什么方敏就是不给钱”。
我的回应:我按照爷爷遗嘱所继承的是各代的爷爷们特别为我设立的信托,也就是我是按照各代的爷爷们各自的愿望收到了爷爷们生前给我留下的礼物。我所继承的从来就不是我的任何一个爷爷死后留下的家产。我最近的一个爷爷即我父亲的父亲也是在我1967年出生的2年前的1965年就已经去世了。我从出生开始就都是由我父亲方文海我母亲王博贤用他们自己的工资由他们自己亲手带大。

按照法律,对于一些我方敏没有任何法律道义上的责任义务必须提供抚养教育医药养老等各项费用的各方人士,我方敏也没有任何法律道义上的责任义务提供每月生活学习医疗照顾费用及住房养老安置。我方敏没有任何法律道义上的责任义务给钱也就是我方敏不会给钱。

如果有任何人认为我就是应该给钱,这人必须提供法律上有效的依据向司法机关(法庭)呈现我如何欠了这人钱以及欠了这人多少钱。

----2018年5月15日