Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, May 24, 2018

05-24-2018 作为可能的继承人母亲处女身进了我家的门结婚,我的奶奶们没有一个是妓女收房的(All my grandmothers were married a virgin, none was a brought-in home-pussy)

05-24-2018 作为可能的继承人母亲处女身进了我家的门结婚,我的奶奶们没有一个是妓女收房的 (All my grandmothers were married a virgin, none was a brought-in home-pussy)


Heard Chinese government has been so confused if any of my grandmothers was a brought-in home-pussy, so I assume this may be the reason of so-supported home pussy's 
professional shit-throwing radio program (中文附后).

My response: 
All my grandmothers were married a virgin. None of my grandmothers was a brought-in home-pussy.

Among Chinese dynasties, only Song dynasty and Ming dynasty were known for certain of their first-born son inheriting rule, all other dynasties in Chinese history have each's own inheriting rule that some of which are very certainly not the first-born son inheriting while others may not be the first-born son inheriting. 

My grandfathers were all born by decent virgin daughters from local officials or local squires. Only one of my grandmother was the first wife, all others were not is a true statement, but none of my grandmothers was concubine nor brought-in home-pussy. 

Being local officials or local squires, the reason that my grandmothers' maiden families willing to let their daughters marry my already married grandfathers with the handsome blessing from their maiden families, was because every one of my grandfathers was in for a decent polygamist marriage to have the heir of the family.

All my grandmothers were married a virgin, none was a brought-in home-pussy。


----May 24th, 2018



听说了中国政府对我世世代代的奶奶们是否是妓女被收房的很困扰,我估计就特意找了一堆的破鞋妓女在广播剧上进行所谓的收房妓女的专业谩骂打砸。
我的回应:

我的奶奶们都是处女嫁给我爷爷的。我的奶奶们都不是什么妓女收进门的。

中国古代的帝王朝代中,就只有明朝和宋朝确定是长子继承,中国历史上的其他朝代都是各有各的继承规则但都确定不是或者不一定是长子继承。我的爷爷们作为家里的继承人都是由处女结婚的乡绅官宦人家的女儿生出,我的奶奶们就只有一个是第一房妻子,其他都不是第一房妻子,但从来都不是偏房或者妓女收房。做为乡绅官宦人家的女儿,我的这些奶奶们的娘家愿意让他们的女儿带着娘家置办的不薄嫁妆嫁给我已婚的爷爷就是因为我爷爷们各个都是正正经经在娶妻生个继承人。

作为可能的继承人母亲处女身进了我家的门结婚,我的奶奶们没有一个是妓女收房的 .

----2018年5月24日。



Heard the confusion expressed this morning is the Chinese tradition of Firstborn Son Inheriting Custom.
My response: First Born Son inheriting is not the custom of Chinese Emperors' family.

West Han dynasty (西汉, 206BC - 8AD), East Han dynasty(东汉, 25AD-220AD), Tang dynasty(唐朝, 618AD - 907AD), Yuan dynasty(元朝, originated from Genghis Khan, 1279AD-1368AD) and Qing dynasty(清朝, 1644AD-1911AD) were having own inheriting rules that were not according to the firstborn son inheriting custom, especially Tang dynasty, Yuan dynasty and Qing dynasty are well known not firstborn inheriting. I do not know if Yuan dynasty or Qing dynasty had female heir disguised in male's appearance to inherit. I am the female heir of Tang dynasty Emperors and I had a grandmother crowned herself a Wuzhou Empress with the support from her Tang dynasty Emperor husband's heir son (my grandfather). Her Emperor husband was Emperor Gaozong of Tang(唐高宗李治)

http://www.yutopian.com/history/

西漢 (West Han dynasty)
(1) 漢高祖 劉邦 (前206-前195) (my grandfather)
(2) 漢惠帝 劉盈 (前194-前188)
(3) 漢高后 呂雉(漢少帝 劉恭,漢少帝 劉弘) (前187-前180) (a wife)
(4) 漢文帝 劉恆 (前179-前157)(竇皇后)(a wife)
(5) 漢景帝 劉啟 (前156-前141)
(6) 漢武帝 劉徹 (前140-前87) (possibly my grandfather, 东汉的开国皇帝是光武帝)
(7) 漢昭帝 劉弗陵 (前86-前74)
(8) 漢宣帝 劉詢 (前73-前49)
(9) 漢元帝 劉爽 (前32-前7)
(10) 漢成帝 劉驁 (前32-前7)
(11) 漢哀帝 劉欣 (前6-前1)
(12) 漢平帝 劉衍 (1-5)
(13) 孺子 劉嬰 (6-8)

http://www.kmuh.org.tw/www/drgga/www/C.H/CH02.htm)

----January 9th, 2018