Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

05-02-2018 I refuse sexual harassment

05-02-2018 I refuse sexual harassment 

Heard about a Vietnamese-Chinese girl Anh was featured in this morning's broadcasting.
My response: I heard she is the same Chinese Anh in the same cohort team of risk assessment of mine.

And I heard she was associated with some rumors related to Boston University was the reason she was featured this morning and the announced $5000/month. And I heard this is to encourage this Anh to register for any class that I register from now on.

None of these is my business as long as that is not my money which includes the paid-out $3Billion that was taken by the announced mother of this same person's child. Entire Boston may have heard of this rumor since 2016.

Well, all I care is I am protected by the U.S. laws from sexual harassment and this Anh is not the person privileged to harass me.

I refuse to be harassed by this Anh for any excuses including the blackboard discussion. There is no team project for this course.

The other patrons associated with Charles Ford/Charles Schnieberg name are also not privileged at all to harass me by registering for this online course.


----May 2nd, 2018