Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, May 14, 2018

05-14-2018 Heard this morning's broadcasting of the car accident.

05-14-2018 Heard this morning's broadcasting of the car accident.


Heard this morning's broadcasting of the car accident.
My response: I have heard the saying that this Fund shares the same great grand or the grand investor Fund of the American (Pejoves) Fund which I have already announced that had provided for me for the year 2017 on this web blog, and I agree what has been announced about this American Fund's on the radio program.

Regarding my own ancient birth grandfather's Trust that may have been the sole investor of this American Fund through its investing chain as announced on the radio program:
  1. I am the well-known lawful heir of my long history birth family by my birth family's biological birthmark inheriting rule.
  2. I am the well-known lawful sole beneficiary person of my own ancient birth grandfather's Trust, to the descendants of those who had carried the wealth out from China in ancient time and those who have worked for the Trust as well as this Fund historically.
  3. I have inherited my own ancient birth grandfather's Trust on June 30th of 2004.

----May 14th, 2018.