Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, January 21, 2019

01-21-2019 与南京方面的矛盾(11) --- 广播剧制作和南师大附中85届2班(乙班)的刘凯 (A classmate from the high school )

听说刘凯前夫刘丹是否在和刘凯结婚之前已育有小孩,是造成刘凯婚姻困扰的原因,也是造成刘凯及很多南师大附中校友认为我1996年当时做法很离谱的原因。听说广播剧对此“是否有小孩”的报道是:英文用的是“Abortion”(流产,意即没有离开母体存活的小孩),中文用的是“引产”(可能有离开母体后存活的小孩) 。我本人是在1990年以后曾听刘凯说过刘丹很花心,但只在2015年以后才听说刘丹以前的恋爱故事花絮。

Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus before it can survive outside the uterus.[note 1]  (from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion
----2019年8月2日增。


I had never romantically associated or socially close to her ex-husband or his associated, in high school or after graduation.

I don't have a male's middle section, and I don't have Liu, Kai's female middle section, please don't ever consult any money matter associated with any male's middle section nor Liu, Kai's female middle section. I am not the person care about this article featured Liu, Kai in any way nor anyhow.

I don't have a male's middle section, and I don't have other female's middle section but my own, please don't ever consult any money matter associated with any male's middle section nor any female's middle section except my own. I am not the person care about any matter associated with any male's middle section nor any female's middle section except my own.
(----updated on Jan. 22nd, 2019)

我只是也是她的前夫的高中同班同学,在南师大附中上学期间及高中毕业以后,从未与其前夫甚至其前夫友好交往过密,既从未有过任何情愫,也鲜少社交往来。

我身上没长一条男人阳具,我身上也没长了刘凯自己的屁股,请不要向我查寻任何有关男人阳具所牵涉的任何金钱事物,也不要向我查询刘凯自己的屁股所牵涉的任何金钱事物。我不关心任何有关这个南师大附中85届2班毕业的刘凯的任何事情任何情形。

我身上没长一条男人阳具,我身上也没长了其他的女人自己的屁股,请不要向我查寻任何有关男人阳具所牵涉的任何金钱事物,也不要向我查询任何其他女人自己的屁股所牵涉的任何金钱事物。除了我自己的,我不关心任何男人阳具任何女人屁股所牵涉的任何事物包括金钱事物。

南京传言我给了南师大附中高中85届2班的这人那人什么钱,对其他人非常不公平,我方敏声明这是从未发生过的事,我方敏也不知困扰疑问是什么。2004年7月1日那天我所做的金钱安排都有当时的会议记录可供查寻,我现在就是基本上可以很肯定没有做过此种安排。
(----2019年1月22日更新)。


Liu, Kai graduated from the same class of 1985's Nanjing Teacher's College Affiliated High School. I heard radio program had featured some stories of her family and her marriage. Before I left China in 1996, I was not happy with her attitude about how she insisted on to let the entire world know "the only person would truly interest in me" was a happily married, aged and dwarf man from Nanjing Institute of Drug Control, I was not tough on expressing myself strong opposite opinion because of the situation that I was leaving China for good.

When I visited her in China in 2007, her attitude toward me had been "who the fxxx you think you are?" and challenging. I truly don't think I need nor obligated to be in touch with this person, and I never contacted her ever since. I will never get in touch with such a person.

I heard about in 2010 that my round-trip ticket to the U.S. that I bought from another same class graduated in 1996 was ¥4000-5000 higher than it should be. I heard it was per her request which was after she voluntarily lent me ¥3000 which I had paid back by the end of 1997 with the amount of ¥4500.

In 2009, I heard rumors that she had a car accident in Nanjing which was right after the featured broadcasting of her stories, but I did not hear any negative reactions from the Chinese community in Boston, so I thought the rumor was either untrue or she came out OK. I heard recently that she never had such a car accident and she has been living with her son in the U.S. for some years already. I heard she may have participated producing the radio program, which I assume has been the reason of such base theme in the radio program as "who the fxxx you think you are?", "I do the exact opposite of whatever you say", and "you will be so lucky if you can ever be wanted sexually."

I heard she remarried well, and tons of rumors about how well her marriage has been. I declare I have independent finance from any male's middle section, and I will never have any financial association with this Liu, Kai, her family associated, and her marriage associated.

Other clarifications that I need to make:
1: About her maiden family before 1996. She told me that her mother's husband, a retired veteran in 1996, had been very nice to her, and always willing to handsomely answer her financial demands including her wedding costs in 1992. Her mother's apartment was related to her mother's workplace and, possibly registered in her mother's name. This was pretty much I had spilled in that 1996 conversation in Nanjing Institute of Drug Control.

2: About her own marriage. She told me during my 2007 visit that she had a divorce after 2004, her ex-husband paid her son's support monthly from Canada.

----Jan. 21st, 2019


我只是也是她的前夫的高中同班同学,在南师大附中上学期间及高中毕业以后,从未与其前夫甚至其前夫友好交往过密,既从未有过任何情愫,也鲜少社交往来。

我身上没长一条男人阳具,我身上也没长了刘凯自己的屁股,请不要向我查寻任何有关男人阳具所牵涉的任何金钱事物,也不要向我查询刘凯自己的屁股所牵涉的任何金钱事物。我不关心任何有关这个南师大附中85届2班毕业的刘凯的任何事情任何情形。

我身上没长一条男人阳具,我身上也没长了其他的女人自己的屁股,请不要向我查寻任何有关男人阳具所牵涉的任何金钱事物,也不要向我查询任何其他女人自己的屁股所牵涉的任何金钱事物。除了我自己的,我不关心任何男人阳具任何女人屁股所牵涉的任何事物包括金钱事物。
(----2019年1月22日更新)。

.
刘凯是南师大附中85届2班的毕业的,据说广播剧曾经报道过她的家庭及婚姻。我是1996年离开中国前,因为1996年南京市药检所的绯闻事件,对于刘凯1996年在事件中立场是强调让大众知情那才是“唯一会爱”我方敏的而很反感,但因即将出国而未采取强硬立场表达我方敏本人态度。2007年我回中国探亲期间,感受到其始终对我方敏保持挺着脖子较劲对着干的态度,我方敏认为没有任何需要也没有任何责任义务和刘凯保持任何联络,2007年离开南京后就再未联络,我今后也永远不会联络。

我是2010年前后才听说我1996年离开中国时,在刘凯以同学名义借给我3000元人民币后,刘凯和傅萍联手将价值5000-6000元人民币的赴美往返飞机票以一万元人民币的价格卖给我,而我本人在1997年年底左右就以1:1.5的比例偿还了刘凯人民币共计4500元。

在2009年,我在美国听说了刘凯可能在南京出车祸的消息,但波士顿华人社区似乎无人听说,我也认为可能消息是假或者她本人安然无恙。现在听说她当时没有出车祸,目前她是和她儿子在美国生活,可能有参与广播剧的制作是我认为造成广播剧情调充斥“你他妈的算老几”,“你说东我就偏要朝西”,“你能有人要就不错了”等等情怀的原因

听说她本人有再婚,传言很多,我方敏强调我方敏财务独立,和任何有钱男人的财务都无关,也与刘凯现在及今后的可能的生活不可能有任何财务交往。

我方敏所需做的其他相关说明:
1:1996年以前刘凯的家庭生活,她本人和我说的,她母亲的丈夫对她很好,刘凯本人20多岁时婚前婚后都很愿意按照刘凯要求给予经济资助,刘凯结婚所需费用也是由他出资。刘凯家里当时的住所当时是因刘凯母亲单位分房而得,估计是登记在刘凯母亲名下。这基本上就是1996年我在离开药检所之前和别人所说的。

2:刘凯自己的婚姻生活。2007年我回南京探亲,刘凯本人亲自和我谈及,她本人2004年后离婚,其前夫(也是高中同班同学)每月从加拿大支付她所生儿子的生活费用。

----2019年1月21日。