Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, January 19, 2019

01-19-2019 Who should be the one to help me in such a situation? (究竟谁是能帮到我的?)

01-19-2019 Who should be the one to help me in such a situation? (究竟谁是能帮到我的?)


Heard about curiosity, from a lot of people, who would be responsible to help me out of my current situation.

Law enforcement is the answer, but how? I will explain what I know step by step.

1: If a family has family stories about a possible Trust but nobody informs anyone from the family to inherit it.
Answer: Law enforcing will do the investigation and, if true, will replace entrusting attorney(s), etc. on behave of the beneficiary patron(s), and will ensure newly assigned (by a Judge) entrusting attorney(s) will inform the beneficiary patron(s) of the family to inherit the Trust. But no law enforcing personnel will need to contact the beneficiary family unless for investigation purpose.

Entrusting attorney(s) do not pay out money according to the agreement, law enforcing involvement is similar to this.

2: If similar to my situation, which is I can't receive those on time paid-out from my inherited Trusts. 
Answer: Law enforcing will do the investigation upon my complaints, to track down why, and to ensure I can receive the paid-out from my inherited Trusts, but no law enforcing personnel will contact me unless for investigation purpose. All I know would be I will receive letters that include some deposited credit cards, or informing me about my banking access information of how much money. Law enforcing will also ensure I can receive such letter(s) even if I have to change my mailing address for some reasons.

3: If similar to my situation of intellectual incomes, which is I don't know for certain but positive about if I have intellectual income or how much.
Answer: Law enforcing will do the investigation upon my inquiry and, if true, will ensure I receive intellectual income that is evaluated and paid by the rewarding company, but no law enforcing personnel will contact me unless for investigation purpose. All I know would be I will receive an informing letter, or together with a paying check. Law enforcing will also ensure I can receive such letter(s) even if I have to change my mailing address for some reasons.

----Jan. 19th, 2019


很多人很好奇,像我现在这种情况,究竟谁是能帮到我的?
答案是:警方。我会就我所知道的做一步一步的解释。

1:如果家里传下来的故事说是家里老人有财产,或者是办过信托之类的,但没人通知家里任何人继承。
答案:警方接到这类查询投诉,会进行调查,如果属实,警方会代表这家受益人的利益,通过法庭更换信托或财产的受委托律师,再确保由法庭所指定的新的受委托律师通知这家的受益人继承财产。除非有调查取证的需要,否则不会有警方人员和这个家庭的任何联络。

2:如果类似我的情况,也就是收不到已经继承了的信托所支付的金钱给付。
答案:警方接到我的投诉,会进行调查原因,会保证我收到我已经继承了的信托所按时支付的金钱给付,但除非警方人员的调查需要,否则不会有警方人员和我联络。我就只会接到一些信件,每个里面有一张已存入了预定的给付金额的信用卡,或者是如何从某银行提取预定的给付金额的提款信息。警方也会确保我收到这些信件,不管我是否因为某些原因而必须更换收信地址。

3:如果类似我的情况,也就是不太确定但估计应该会有智慧产权收入。
答案:警方接到我的查询投诉,会进行调查,如果属实,警方会确保我收到由智慧专利的奖励公司评估并支付的智慧专利收入,但除非警方人员的调查需要,否则不会有警方人员和我联络。我就是会接到一份通知我有关智慧专利收入的信件,可能在这同一份信里就附了一张支票。警方也会确保我收到这些信件,不管我是否因为某些原因而必须更换收信地址。

----2019年1月19日。