Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, January 12, 2019

01-12-2019 Knit-top incident in UB in 1998 (硚口大学的不雅衣服事件)

01-12-2019 Knit-top incident in UB in 1998 (硚口大学的不雅衣服事件)


Heard about this morning's broadcasting, it seems still very confusing. So, I just keep these statements here.
My 2004 Inheriting has no association with Ford wealth, nor Rockefeller wealth, nor Walton wealth. My Trusts' announced investments in the U.S. have not changed any portion in its entire investing-company-chain for an accumulated over 600 years. 
----Jan. 7th, 2019

Heard it is clarified “the same person" in the rumor is never her husband, never her romantic partner, etc., No contact with her since 1999, know nothing about her romance. 
----Jan. 8th, 2019

Heard my casual dress incident in the University of Bridgeport on a 1998's Sunday has been a wildfire rumor in the Chinese community. Exactly, what was the story?

I was in a weekend computer science program in Springfield campus of the University of Bridgeport in the summer of 1998. As usual, I woke up at 7AM after an 11-hours weekday shift in a Chinese restaurant to catch the commuter train to school, well, it was summer, what I grabbed from my trunk was a normal knit-top that I put on without a Virginia Secret nor its equivalent underneath. I was not harassed at all on the train, in the classroom, and on my way home, but I did notice the insides could be seen if I stand straight during the lunch hour. This was rumored the famous indecent dress story in school.

I was lucky to be my carefree character to live in the United States that only police officers cared if it was appropriate even if I was completely without my entire knit-top, but I was not carefree about the dress code but carefree about what I can put on. I once joked that I possibly can be a pioneer for an exotic style dress as long as that is my taste of exotic but not the exposure.

I heard this incident has a wildfire sex-offender equivalent rumor since 2004, maybe because I was with class 4 at the time, which this entire confusion of "who is who and what is what" originated.

----Jan. 12th, 2019

(听说查过了,传说中的“同一个人”从来不是女方的丈夫或者女方的恋爱男朋友之类的。久未联络,真是完全不知女方的婚恋情况。----2019年1月8日)

(听说女方和南京的华姓是三等亲关系。很烦,女的自己弄不清谁是丈夫,什么钱是夫家钱,可是只要做丈夫的还没继承财产,也应该是由弄得清什么是自家钱,什么不是自家钱的公公婆婆处理啊,哪里需要做儿媳妇的满大街只要是钱就说是她自己夫家钱了。----2019年1月11日)

有关硚口大学的”1998年的不雅衣服事件”,就是一件普通的针织短袖上衣,空心穿着,衣服有点小所以穿着有点紧绷了。当时我还是在硚口大学的四班上课,当时硚口大学春田分校的华人学生也大都是居住在纽约及新泽西州的,应该很了解我那天的衣着在美国,至少是美国的东部地区,根本也没什么了不起的,就是华人看着有点突兀而已,其它什么的,性疯狂啦,暴露狂啦,淫妇想勾引啦等等就一点都谈不上了。

听说89年学运是我在硚口大学上学时穿了一件”不雅衣服事件”的主要传播者(纽约新泽西确实有大批的89年学运),据说这届中国政府都是89年学运的同情者也是我被中国政府痛打的原因。我听说是因为我方敏老是用中华人民共和国的口气发表言论,让89年学运很气愤。

我方敏的回应:我从2004年起就一直强调我是方敏,我是唐太宗李世民的继承人,我所发表的言论都是以方敏名义发表,也从未回避我方敏就是唐太宗李世民的继承人,可方敏或者唐太宗这两个名字都不是中华人民共和国的名称标识啊?为什么说我以方敏名义所发表言论就是在以中华人民共和国名义表达立场?

有关”89年的时候也是如此“论点,我想请问89年学运:
1:请问你们是否认可当时的中共中央及中央军委对中国960万平方公里土地拥有合法领导权?
2:请问你们是否认可89年清理天安门广场的军事行动是由中共中央政府授权的合法管理行为?
3:请问你们是否认可我方敏作为在校学生,有法律权利及自由向当时的中共中央政府畅谈我对89年学运的想法?
4:30年后的2019年,请问你们是以什么样的阅历经历,认为当时的中国政府是管理过当而且这份过当是由我方敏造成的?请提出或理论或事实做为依据,而非只是一味空空洞洞的指责指控?

----2019年1月12日。