Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, March 31, 2018

03-31-2018 Pass down the Family Wealth ----The Husband's Financial Support to All His Wives & The Father's Love to All His Children(分家产的时候----是丈夫在提供对他所有妻子的财务保障,同时也是父亲在表达对他所有孩子的爱)

从2015年中国北京政府的态度公开化开始,就一点都不奇怪当初我爷爷决定留在中华人民共和国是否有可能让我爷爷,我父亲和我成为了中国北京政府的监视对象,很明显我们家从来不受中国北京政府欢迎。如果这是事实,我也不需要躲躲闪闪的而是直接公开指出这一点事实。如果任何人认为有需要向北京政府告知方敏对此事实的态度,我方敏不会阻拦。



我方敏是唐太宗李世民的血脉传承的继承人是真实,我方敏是1996年离开中国的,我现在已经是美国公民了。我方敏是否有政治立场已经和中华人民共和国及海外华裔社区没有任何关系, 请不要以任何借口认为我方敏没有中华人民共和国或者海外华裔社区就难以生存以避免不必要的误会。我方敏会捍卫我方敏自己作为美国公民的合法权利和利益,我方敏也绝不会就此犹豫妥协。如果任何人认为有需要向北京政府或海外华裔社区广为告知我方敏对此事实的态度,我方敏不会阻拦。





03-31-2018 Pass down the Family Wealth ----The Husband's Financial Support to All His Wives & The Father's Love to All His Children(分家产的时候----是丈夫在提供对他所有妻子的财务保障,同时也是父亲在表达对他所有孩子的爱)



Heard about this morning's broadcasting of the family story (中文附后)
My response: That is what I heard of too.

Every generation is similar to this. At the time when the Senior was about to go, the dying Senior would call in family accountants (账房先生)to make the financial arrangement. My family has been long history polygamist family, the dying Senior knew multiple wives with clustered children would mean big fights if he did not make financial arrangement before the time he had to leave. So, the family wealth inheriting has always been done by each generation's dying Senior himself, the proof is there hasn't been any family story about this kind fights happened in any generation.

I certainly would believe the dying Senior would allocate enough money for each of his wives to financially support his wife for the life. I certainly would believe he would allocate enough money to raise all his children from each of his wives, he would allocate some father's love to bless every one of his young daughters' marriage, and a son's share for each of all his sons. This morning's story was about how the dying Senior protected his younger son's share by setting up a Trust for the younger son. I can certainly believe this is the same father's love in every generation. None of my grandmothers had remarried.

My family has been long historically rich, and there has been a family tradition (祖制) of how to decide a son's share and an heir son's share. Every generation's dying Senior had been advised to follow the tradition to avoid too many arguments and I would assume every generation's dying Senior would have no problem to follow the family tradition to shower the father's love to all his children.

I heard this morning's broadcasting also mentioned I had been "the extra son" of each generation caused a lot of agitation that my share is from the dying Senior's other sons allot at the time when each son's share was decided. I doubted my share eat into theirs because even my grandmother (the Senior's wife) would fancy doing that but my family's tradition (祖制) is not what my grandmother could disregard or ignore, plus the dying Senior would not think that would be necessary.

The first grandfather who blessed me was an ancient Emperor grandfather of 1200 years ago, what he decided how to calculate my share has been the family tradition (祖制) for my other grandfathers to follow. This grandfather was a very rich and well-beloved Emperor when he passed away, so I think he must have made a very appropriate family tradition. What I mean is when he decided the total share for all his non-heir sons, he decided the appropriate share size with me in his mind as an extra son already. If the non-heir sons' total share has been allocated by percentage, I would be more or less blessed by the Senior of each generation according to how many sons that dying Senior fathered from how many wives.

Conclusion: 
1: The trusts my grandfathers set up for me before I was born are the loves showed me from my grandfathers that no one can take away.

2: The shares I got never eats-in other non-heir sons' share in any generation.

3: In 2004, I was asked to make inheriting arrangement.  That discussion was never an arrangement because I was(am) not a dying person as well as there was no such biological child(ren) from me who need to have such arrangement. The Chinese who asked to have arrangement never have associated with me romantically or biologically. This Chinese was the same person who "predicted" that my father "can only live a year" if I dare to reunite with my father, this Chinese was the same person who suggested it was necessary for me to be a homeless on that same day in 2004. It was rumored that he had been the person who monitored me when I was in China as a Chinese secret service.

4: It is nothing surprising ever since 2015 when it has been so public that my grandfather's decision to stay in the People's Republic of China may have made him, me and my father the objects being monitored which certainly means my family was never welcomed in the People's Republic of China. If this is the truth, well, it is the truth I have no reason not to publicly point this out. It is the fact that I am the heir of Tang dynasty Emperor (唐太宗李世民 )by blood, I left the People's Republic of China in 1996 and I am a U.S. citizen now. 


----March 31st, 2018



听说了今天早上广播提到的家里故事。
我的回应:那也是我听说的。

每一代分家产的故事都和这个故事类似。每一代的老人要走的时候,垂危老人都会叫上家里的账房先生来做家里的财务安排。我们家是有很长历史的一夫多妻家庭,每一房的妻子也都有她自己一窝的孩子,每一代的垂危老人都很清楚如果他在走之前没有把家里的财产分配好的话,家里各房是会为家里财产的分配而闹成一团的。所以每一代分家产的事宜都是由那一代的垂危老人自己决定的,证据就是家里从来就没有任何为了分家产各房打成了一团的故事。

我当然会相信每一代的垂危老人一定会给他的每一房妻子安排一份让他的每一房妻子可以安居养老的终身财务保障。我当然会相信每一代垂危老人会给他的每一房婚姻安排一份养育他自己每一个孩子的钱,会给他的每一房婚姻里他自己每一个尚未婚嫁的女儿安排一份父亲的祝福嫁妆,会给每一房婚姻里他所有的儿子每人一份应得的家产。今天早上的故事讲的就是那一代的垂危父亲是如何通过设立信托保护了年幼儿子那一份应得的家产。我当然会相信每一代的父爱都是如此。我所有的奶奶都没有再婚过。

我家自古就一直很富裕,家里也有如何安排继承人和非继承人所应得份额的规矩,也就是分家产的祖制。每一代的垂危老人也都是会参照建议严格按照祖制分配家产以减少不必要的争执,我也相信每一代的垂危老人也都是会愿意遵照祖制来分家产以表达他作为父亲对他所有孩子的宠爱。

我听说今天早上的广播也提到每一代分家产的时候我都被算成一个多出来的儿子来“瓜分”这些非继承人儿子们的应得的总份额所引发的气愤。就这种说法,我是不太相信我会吃进他们的应得的总份额里,因为就算是我那一代的奶奶愿意,家里的祖制可不是我的奶奶可以不理不睬的,何况垂危的老人也不会认为有这个需要。

第一个给我设立信托的爷爷是1200年前的一个皇帝祖爷爷,他当时就我的份额怎么算的决定就是我后面的其他爷爷们必须要遵循的祖制。我的这个爷爷去世的时候是个很富裕也很受爱戴的皇帝,我相信他所做的如何计算我的份额的决定一定是很恰当的。我的意思就是当他决定把给我作为非继承人儿子的那一份算进他的所有非继承人儿子的总份额时,他一定是算好了怎样才不会让我的份额吃进了他的非继承人儿子们的应得的总份额里(即如果是百分比,也就是额外加多少到非继承人的总额里来达到什么比例才是合适)。如果非继承人的总应得的份额是按百分比来确定的,我的那一份的多少也就是看那一代一共有多少房妻子生了多少个儿子了。

结论:
1:我爷爷们在我出生之前给我设立的那些信托是爷爷们对我的爱也是谁都抢不走的。

2:我所收到的那些财产份额从未吃进其他非继承人儿子的份额。

3:2004年的时候,我曾被人要求做财产继承的安排。但因为我当时及现在都不是垂死的状态,而且我2004年的时候也没有什么亲生的小孩需要做财产继承的安排,所以当时那个讨论从来就不是什么财产安排或者财务决定,就只是我就我会如何让我的亲生孩子继承财产随便说了几句而已。当时提要求的那个中国人和我从未有过任何恋爱婚姻或孩子父母关系,和我也从来没有任何血缘关系。就是这同一个华人“2004年预言”说要是我敢和我父亲团圆,“我父亲就只能活一年”,就是这同一个华人在2004年的同一天提议我“有必要”做一个街边讨饭的。据说他以前是中央警卫局里负责监视我的工作人员。

4:从2015年中国北京政府的态度公开化开始,就一点都不奇怪当初我爷爷决定留在中华人民共和国是否有可能让我爷爷,我父亲和我成为了中国北京政府的监视对象,很明显我们家从来不受中国北京政府欢迎。如果这是事实,我也不需要躲躲闪闪的而是直接公开指出这一点事实。如果任何人认为有需要向北京政府告知方敏对此事实的态度,我方敏不会阻拦。



5: 我方敏是唐太宗李世民的血脉传承的继承人是真实,我方敏是1996年离开中国的,我现在已经是美国公民了。我方敏是否有政治立场已经和中华人民共和国及海外华裔社区没有任何关系, 请不要以任何借口认为我方敏没有中华人民共和国或者海外华裔社区就难以生存以避免不必要的误会。我方敏会捍卫我方敏自己作为美国公民的合法权利和利益,我方敏也绝不会就此犹豫妥协。如果任何人认为有需要向北京政府或海外华裔社区广为告知我方敏对此事实的态度,我方敏不会阻拦。

----2018年3月31日。