Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, March 15, 2018

03-15-2018 Great Music or Impossibly Perfect Sound of Music

03-15-2018 Great Music or Impossibly Perfect Sound of Music


Heard of a lot of anger regarding if I know anything about music.
My response: The accurate saying should be I know what can be the impossible music called "sound of perfection"
I graduated from a medical college, a pharmacology major with 3-years Basic Medial System(BMS) education. That medical college I enrolled was established by my 3-generations grandfathers' donation may be the reason that I had this great opportunity to learn medical as I had so wished but not "the opportunities" to work in a messy and busy state-run public hospital.

But I learned human's muscle, neuron, vocal system that I know what the possible restrictions or limits of perfect human vocals might be.

I had worked as a research and development computer programmer in a company that my own inheritance may have invested that I had this great opportunity to work on great projects without performance reporting issue or project's budgeted time running-out concerns. But we did finish our project in only 4 years’ time.

I was a kernel operating system security programmer that on a login replacement project. One of the approaches I had tried was to load a logged-on user's profile as a remote object because I did not think using a cached password could make the login replacement project a good project.

In order to correctly load a network user's profile remotely, I looked into almost all aspects of how to map a user's profile to the far pointers including a logged-on user's default sound and image settings.

This work experience made me learned a lot about sound & images recording and handling technology that I have some very good concept of what would be "a perfect sound" theoretically.

Plus, I did have a high-school music teacher who was an old-colleague to my mother and taught me some basic piano-playing that I know what makes some sound a music song. And I do enjoy singing a lot and I do have some sing techniques I have developed myself. And I do have the ears I inherited from my ancient Emperor & famous composer grandfather (作曲家爷爷唐玄宗李隆基).

With all these together, I am a very picky vocal lover who knows the value if a singer can sing the impossible "song of perfection", and I am a picky music lover who knows the value of the perfect sound-mix.

This was actually what I had contributed to the conversation that had agonized so many musicians on July 1st of 2004.

----March 15th, 2018