Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, March 24, 2018

03-24-2018 Early investment is very important

03-24-2018 Early investment is very important


Heard this morning's talk about my girl's skincare annoyed a lot of girls' mothers.
My response: My skin-caring for my girl is because I was a girl. I want my girl to have what I did not have at her age.

I am a medical college pharmacology major graduated that I always pay attention to health professionals' advise. Skin-care professionals are skin healthcare professionals. The advice I listen to is advice given to mothers of girls, not riches. And I did not discuss how expensive it has to be to make my skin-care wish for my girl effective.

I am sorry to my son that I am a girl and I don't know what can be beneficial to a boy for his lifetime if special attention paid at his early ages, other than regular attentions have paid on health and interests-developing to both of them.

Another thing I know paying attention to at early time makes a huge difference in a child's life is the Education saving advise from financial professionals.

If the parents can jointly save $500/month between the time after the child was born and before entering elementary school, and find an educational account that has the yield of 5%, only 4 years saving like this can make $40,000 for the child's college education.

----March, 24th, 2018