Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, March 25, 2018

03-25-2018 Hong Kong is not money laundry and Where is the comfortableness come from? ( 香港从来没有洗过钱以及哪来的这份理所应当啊?)

03-25-2018 Hong Kong is not money laundry and Where is the comfortableness come from? ( 香港从来没有洗过钱以及哪来的这份理所应当啊?)


Heard confusion about Hongkong's $500 Million(中文附后).
My response: I heard HongKong investment's management called Hongkong police on July 2nd of 2004 about the possible money laundry regarding my request to transfer this $500Million to the United States on July 1st of 2004.

What I heard is it has already been verified that Hongkong investment's management had transferred this $500Million to the United States as I requested, around July 10th of 2004 or so, after Hongkong law enforcement clarified the money laundry confusion. American Mr. Walton had already verified he had received this $500Million in July of 2004 and he had invested this $500 Million according to what was specified in the legal documentation that accompanied with this money transfer.

My trust was set up as an entity which means the capitals from the trust was the investment instead of a loan.

The conclusionMy request to transfer $500Million from the Hong Kong trust I inherited to the United States was never a money laundry.

----March 25th, 2018


Heard this morning's talk about why the comfortableness to make claims when there's no ground(中文附后).
My response: Let me share some of my frustration and some rumors I heard of to help everyone to analyze why.

I had met that three notorious Chinese guys in 1988, 1989 and 1991, just met once each (two in-person) and that is it. All three were in a 1989's meeting when I was a college student in Shanghai that all three had heard I have huge wealth to inherit abroad, all three had moved on with their own life after that "met incidence", but they all have developed this comfortableness of being the master of me. In 2004, they played this same trick, and you already heard this comfortableness on the radio so loudly.

I recently heard my father's college romance story was similar. I heard my father invited his college girlfriend to visit his family in Shanghai around 1960, and my grandfather treated her well. I heard she can't forget the luxury places (of that time) she had chances to go to even after all these years. Well, after all these unforgettable experiences, she left my father and married someone else in Beijing very easily after just a year of her college graduation. And I heard after she became the mother of three children who all have nothing to do with my father biologically, she took my mother's wedding gift sent by my grandfather's friends so comfortably and kept declaring she got that was because she is the "true love" of my father. I heard her children are now demanding to have a share of my inherited wealth because they are the true beloved of their mother who is the "true love" of my father.

On the radio, you must have heard so many denouncing statements with a master's tone just because "met in a 2004's meeting and there was a matrimony discussion in the meeting" incidence. And they all deserve to have a saying over my lawful wealth, it is obviously not just saying over my wealth but the decision power.

Who empowered them? Who is in what position to empower them? How can they be empowered over my finance without their own access to it? Obviously, the person or the group who has been empowering them has no valid access to my lawfully inherited lawful wealth.

How about my grandfather's wealth? My father did not get a penny from my grandfather when my grandfather passed away in 1965, and there are tons of rumors about that. One of the rumor is that that college ex-girlfriend in Beijing had received my father's share. If this rumor is true, I doubted that giving was from my grandfather because my grandfather should have known that my father did not visit Beijing at each time when she was conceived of her children as a married woman since 1961.

The Chinese government has this strong argument how could I possibly have inheritable if I grew up no money in China. Well, if you heard my mother did not receive any wedding gifts from my father's siblings or my grandfather's friends, and only used one (switched from the new by her eldest sister) from her maiden family, why you think I could possibly receive anything from abroad? Till now, my family has not heard what else has been taken so comfortably or by whom other than the foreign-made-watch taken by that ex-girlfriend from Beijing.

Exactly, who is the person supporting all these ridiculous unlawful confusion to have this comfortableness to trigger all these impacted such anger?

----March 25th, 2018


听说了有关香港那个5亿美金的困扰。
我的回应:我听说香港企业的管理层在2004年7月2日就我于2004年7月1日提出要转5亿美金到美国的要求是否是在洗钱通报了香港警方。

我听说已经证实的事实是,香港企业的管理层在香港警方澄清洗钱怀疑后,已于2004年7月10日前后将这笔5亿美金的钱款按照我的要求转入美国交付沃顿先生进行投资。美国人沃顿先生也已经证实他已于2004年7月收到这笔由香港转入的5亿美金款项并已经按照这笔5亿美金转账时所附法律文件的要求进行了投资。

我爷爷替我设立信托时是将我的信托注册登记为法人机构的,也就是说我的信托所放出的钱款是投资项目而不是贷款项目。

结论:我所要求的从我所继承的设在香港的信托里转入美国进行投资的5亿美金从来不是洗钱行为。

----2018年3月25日。



听说了今天早上所提到的“这些态度要求根本就没有任何理由,哪来的这份理所应当?”
我的回应:让我也来投诉投诉,再听听我都听说了些什么,大家一起来分析分析怎么回事啊。

我是在1988,1989 和1991年认识了那三个臭名昭著的中国名流男子,每个人都是只交往过一次(就是认识的那一次),只见过其中两个,仅此而已。三个都参加了1989年的全国高校会议,我当时是上海一所大学的学生,三个也都在那次会上听说了我会有大笔在海外的钱可以继承,三个也都是在认识我之后都活的各自各精彩都有他们自己的私人生活,但都有一种他们已经是我的主子的态度。2004年,他们好像玩的是同一种手法,你们现在也都在广播里听到这份理所应当的态度了。

我最近听说了我父亲大学时的恋爱经历也是类似。我听说我父亲在1960年前后邀请了他当时大学里的女友去上海见了我父亲的家人,我爷爷当时对这个女友招待的很好。我听说就是过了这么多年,那个女的都难以忘记我父亲带她去过的那些那个年代的奢侈地方。不过呐,在有了这么些难忘的经历之后,她大学毕业后的一年里就很轻易的离开了我父亲并在北京和别人结婚了。我听说在她有了三个和我父亲没有亲生血缘关系的孩子之后,她很理所应当的就把我爷爷的朋友们送给我母亲的结婚礼物给拿走了,她还到处说她是我父亲的“真爱”是她可以这么做的原因。我听说现在这个北京前女友的小孩们要求分我所继承的财产就是因为他们是他们母亲真正最爱的,而他们的母亲是我父亲的“真爱”。

在广播里,你们一定已经听到了那么一堆“和你从来没有任何关系”的声明,都是一副语气铿锵的主子态度,而这些都是因为"在2004年的一个会议认识了我而在那个会上我有过一些谈婚论嫁的讨论”的这么一个事件。而且,他们都是够资格对我的财产指手画脚,还很明确的不只是指手划脚而已,而是应该对我的财产的使用分配有决定权。

谁赋予他们的这份权力?是在什么位置上的什么人可以赋予他们这一份权力?他们是如何在他们自己拿不到我的钱的情况下可以有这么一份权力?很明显,这些赋予他们这份权利的一些人自己并没有所谓的渠道可以拿到我所合法继承的合法财产。

会不会是我爷爷的财产造成的?都知道我爷爷于1965年去世时,我父亲没有拿到我爷爷的一分钱财产,至于究竟怎么回事有很多的传言。其中的一个传言就是这个北京的前女友收到了我父亲的那一份。如果这个传言是真的话,我很怀疑这钱是我爷爷给的,因为我爷爷应该会知道在这个北京前女友1961年左右结了婚之后每一次的受孕前后,我父亲都没有从南京因公或因私到北京出差过。

中国政府说我假冒伪造的强有力依据就如果我有大笔财产可以继承,为什么我在中国长大的过程当中却是一分钱都没有。如果你听说了我母亲结婚的时候,就没有收到一份我父亲的弟妹们送的,我爷爷的朋友们送的,甚至她自己娘家姐妹兄弟给的新的都是被南京王博真用她自己家里用过的旧的给换过的,我妈妈是什么都没有就这么嫁进了我父亲的家。你要是听说了这些,你还认为我能收到国外送进来的任何东西啊?直到现在,我们家都还没听说除了那个外国造的手表被北京的那个前女友给直接拿走之外,还有哪些国外送进来的什么东西被谁给拿走了。

究竟谁是那个撑腰的?究竟什么原因可以以这些没有法律依据甚至没有正常思维逻辑的狡辩作为理直气壮的理由而让所有受害者的愤怒不已?

----2018年3月25日。