Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, March 16, 2018

03-16-2018 What are the frustrations? (到底吵的是什么呀?)

03-16-2018 What are the frustrations? (到底吵的是什么呀?)


Heard this morning's talk about my SSI
My response:My providing through Social Security system was requested and agreed-upon on July 1st of 2004 in concern of issues that often happen when a private wealthy is under-entrusting. The Social Security Administration's office that granted this approval of my providing request which is the same office that has also received my providing-payments from my trusts, is the office that supervises the Social Security Welfare office which includes the SSI office.

I do not know the criteria for approving this type of request. I know the concerns of entrusting wealth related can be helped by food stamps and housing projects to ease pressures of working for food while entrusted-wealth can afford all these expenses.

----March 16th, 2018


Heard saying "It is only the government's Justice Department says this or that is my lawful money."
My response: Not only the government's Justice Department who represents the United States laws stating this or that is my lawful money but also the money-paying companies testified that the paid-out money is for my lawful exclusive usage according to their acknowledged & known lawful money-owners' lawful instructions.

----March 16th, 2018


I am asked, "if someone deserved to be poor is the reason I refuse to give out money".
My response: My answer to the question if that person deserved to be poor depends on if I am swearing about that person or not.

But the reason I refuse to give out my own money is that I do not owe that person any money.

And I think if that person in need of help, charities and the government's welfare agency are the places that have the standard to decide if that is a person in poverty.

----March 16th, 2018


I am asked, "if someone is willing to reach out to help people in needs, why it has to be this someone's  own money?"
My response: I think it may not need to be this someone's own money ---

If this someone is hired by a charity or the government's welfare agency, but this someone has to follow the standard that is defined by the charity or the government agency this someone works for because the funding is not from this someone's own money.

Or if this someone is authorized to represent the owner who lawfully owns the money on this giving-out money matter. This someone has to follow the conditions that decided by the lawful owner of the money on this giving-out money matter as well.

I am saying it is by laws that only this someone's own money can be given out as this someone's own free-wish.

----March 16, 2018



听到了所谓“只要她的丈夫是我同父同母的弟弟,她就是够资格吵闹骂砸。”
我的回应:我很清楚我的父母才是在我同父同母的弟弟饿的时候管饭,冷的时候添衣的人,从来不是我。我很清楚我自己只是一个和他一起长大的姐姐,从来就没为他的头疼脑热不能安眠。

在我得知我弟弟支持我的父母年迈后是不需要有人在乎是否冷了饿了,更不需要有人知疼问病之后,在我知道了生我养我的父母是被我弟弟的婚姻家庭因为要我父母的房子或被气的一病不起或被公然赶走,我就已经表明了立场是我选择在乎生我养我的我自己父母,我不会幻想我弟弟或者我弟弟的婚姻家庭会在乎我的死活,更不用说他们是否会在乎我的生活起居或者我的情绪跌宕。我也决不会去幻想我的生活会需要他们的小孩来过问照顾。我的生活里永远都不会需要他们。我很习惯没有他们的生活。

我不会要求他们以及他们背后那些人的改变,我也不在乎他们是否改变,就因为他们对我父母及我方敏自己的立场是我父母及我方敏自己在这世上留个骨灰都多余,从未给我父母留有第二次机会可以享受我作为女儿可以提供的舒适生活。我只会永远祝福那些真正造凶的人可以灰飞烟没永世不得翻生。

我相信我的父亲很好,我也在找我母亲的故事。我不会允许我自己及我自己婚姻家人的生活被他们所吵闹骂砸,我更不会允许我自己及我自己婚姻家人的法律权益被他们所践踏。该报警该采取法律行动时,我从未犹豫过,我也永远不会犹豫。

我不会允许我自己及我自己婚姻家人的生活被他们所吵闹骂砸,我更不会允许我自己及我自己婚姻家人的法律权益被他们所践踏。该报警该采取法律行动时,我从未犹豫过,我也永远不会犹豫。

----2018年3月16日。


听到了所谓"这是你妈妈嫡亲娘家的亲戚,你为什么不给钱?"
我的回应:就算他们和我的母亲是血缘上的同父同母,他们也从来不是我母亲的亲生兄弟姐妹。

否则,他们就不会明知他们自己从我母亲11岁起就没有和我母亲在同一个城市工作生活的情况下,居然到处宣传说我母亲是个偷人的婊子而已,就算我和我母亲的丈夫有同样的家族胎记也只能是一个婊子养的不配继承我亲生父亲家的亲生爷爷们给我的财产。

何况,自从我的母亲被我母亲的亲妈一生下来就扔出去又被我的亲外公(我母亲亲妈的丈夫)捡回来以后,我的母亲就是由我的亲外公王怀迎一个人养大的。我母亲的亲妈对我母亲是不闻不问,如果我亲外公不在家也没带着我母亲一起出门,我母亲的亲妈从来没有不准我母亲吃饭,但是我母亲必须帮忙家里干活包括照顾弟弟妹妹,我听说的就是这样。

而且,我也不清楚这些人和我母亲是否同父。他们自己才是长的不像爹不像妈更不像其他同母的兄弟姊妹。没错,我确实是在说他们自己才有可能是婊子生的,婊子养的,怪不得弄得这么一副婊子嘴脸,婊子腔调。

----2018年3月16日。