Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

03-07-2018 The trust my grandfather(my father's father) set up for me in Hong Kong -- 我爷爷(我父亲的父亲)替我在香港设立的信托

03-07-2018 The trust my grandfather(my father's father) set up for me in Hong Kong -- 我爷爷(我父亲的父亲)替我在香港设立的信托

Heard this morning's talk about the trust that my grandfather (my father's father 方智仁)set up for me.
My response: I heard the trust was set up in Hong Kong before 1949, It should be set up and have been investing according to British Laws.
----March 7th, 2018

致大娘娘(大姑)家人,小娘娘(小姑)及家人,叔叔及家人:
如果你们就方智仁爷爷在香港替我设立的这个信托有疑问,请委托律师查询。但请不要先假设香港那些受方智仁爷爷委托的律师们不认为你们也是方智仁亲生子女。

我听说方智仁爷爷1965年在上海去世前也确实有把遗言遗嘱(信件)和遗产(银行存折)当面交给你们(两女一子)每一个人。
----2018年3月7日。

老爸爸方文海:如果你就方智仁爷爷在香港替我设立的这个信托有疑问,也请委托律师查询。
----2018年3月7日。