Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, March 22, 2018

03-22-2018 Let your disgusting whore wives read this aloud to ease your concerns of me stuck-on you :"David Petraeus, E. Ford, James Walton, you are psychos, you are pigs, you are the disgusting unwanted leftover human waste"

03-22-2018  Let your disgusting whore wives read this aloud to ease your concerns of me stuck-on you: "David Petraeus, E. Ford, James Walton, you are psychos, you are pigs, you are the disgusting unwanted leftover human waste"



Heard this morning's talk about why I still think I have money after I been publicly loudly denounced.
My response: That is my anger about who is the prostituting party in this argument. 

Why "no marriage has been verified" by the same group of people after intentionally and illegally "set up" all those efforts of announcing children identifiable on a public channel radio, knowing "no marriage means no child at all" was said loudly on July 1st in 2004, is this just to trash those children as "never wanted or never should exist children", how can this be publicly supported as freedom of speech? Isn't this child abuse?

Are these efforts to say that "No marriage means no maiden family" is to deny my lawful inheriting of my trusts that set up for me by my own maiden birth grandfathers?

----March 22nd, 2018


Heard this morning's talk about how dare I can insult a wife knowing that is a woman who has a husband.
My response: Is that means any single woman deserves to be smashed as long as that is done by a female who has a stick gets into her body, even if the issue is purely initiated from that stick-in female's efforts of performing a criminal law defined crime publicly?

----March 22nd, 2018


For those agitation caused by the anger that I could get into fights with this or that person's wife is only because I intend to stuck-on to the husband.
My response: I have to ask why I need to? Does not matter if you are convinced that I have factual inheritances or not, you must have convinced that I truly believe I have my own inheritances. Because of the famous fights that I got into with O'Connors' family, you must have convinced that I truly believed my inheritances were not from my underwear department because that Fund was never owned by any Rockefeller, or any Ford, or any Walton.

Why you are so convinced that I need to fight over this or that Old knowing I am, at least, the same rich? That Fund I got into fights with O'Connors is owned by the British East India Company Financier, this is already obvious that I am wealthier than all that three big names I had met, why I need to stuck-on them to cause such anxiety from their pig-fuckable wives? If these males are not pig alike, why would they ever fancy I would ever want any human wife's left-over?

it seems it is the efforts from their psycho psychologist, this non-stop harassment on public radio and in my glass house cancer session, that I need to acknowledge they are married now no matter how clearly I have made myself on this web blog, so I have to say this aloud on my web blog this way to tell everybody this is sexual harassment from organized criminals whence you read this necessary & must announcement in this one-and-only possibly understandable way as following:


It seems there is no other way your disgusting pig-fuckable wife can realize you are such a trash leftover to me, so I say this aloud to let you hear this clearly:

David Petraeus, you are a psycho, you are a pig, you are the disgusting unwanted leftover human waste. Don't ever fancy your disgusting finger can ever touch me. Don't ever fancy your disgusting whore wife can touch my money.


E. Ford (Charles Ford/Charles Schnieberg ), you are a psycho, you are a pig, you are the disgusting unwanted leftover human waste. Don't ever fancy your disgusting finger can ever touch me. Don't ever fancy your disgusting whore wife can touch my money.


James Walton, you are a psycho, you are a pig, you are the disgusting unwanted leftover human waste. Don't ever fancy your disgusting finger can ever touch me. Don't ever fancy your disgusting whore wife can touch my money.


Why not a young and handsome male for myself just for the sake of wealth I can share with? Isn't that make you so convinced that is the reason this or that rich name deserves a young female? why not a young male for myself just because I am the same rich? Why being the same rich, I need to stuck on their old and malfunction-possible agitations? isn't this is your points of anger about oldness this entire time? why would you assume that I would need oldness for no money reason at all?

----March 22nd, 2018


I know I am protected by laws, and I know my freedom of speech is protected by laws as well.

----March 22nd, 2018


I heard this morning's talk about my five fingers.
My response: Following is what I said:

I heard there are some confusion regarding if I indeed have inherited money and why so many people who were informed to attain the meeting are not having any inheritance at all. I heard the confusion is so severe that Chinese government assumed I was paid to swear a lot about Chinese government since 2015.

I remembered it was either on June 30th or July 1st of 2004, I was happy telling everyone I had inherited my grandfathers' blessing. I did not know what I inherited, and I did not know which grandfather. I started to count my fingers to calculate how many greats needed to be the prefix to address the grandfather who had given me such handsome inheritances when I was asked which grandfather I inherited from. I remembered I was interrupted before I figured which one when I counted number 5, and I was asked if that is enough number already, I said possibly not (because the fund is indeed very good sized), I was told someone already announced no romance at all with me but I did not pay attention to since I was still trying to calculate. But somehow, Chinese government figured the inheritances I was talking about was actually meant that I got some "female butts" money.

Also, I heard some Chinese diplomats had contacted a lot of people to have some money from the meeting after that incident. Only one of those was my first cousin who is mothered by my father's sister. I heard a lot of them are very angry that they were informed to attain the meeting, why there is no money for them at all. I have to clarify I did not have any butts’ money and I have no money for them.

----March 22nd, 2018