Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, March 26, 2018

03-26-2018 All about that $500 Million ---- Cheung Kong Holdings(长江实业) never did money laundry (都是有关五亿美金的--长江实业从未涉入任何洗钱行为)

03-26-2018 All about that $500 Million ---- Cheung Kong Holdings(长江实业) never did money laundry (都是有关五亿美金的--长江实业从未涉入任何洗钱行为)


Heard this morning's talk about HongKong's $500 Million.(中文附后)
My response: I heard the accountant wrote the check from Hong Kong Cheung (香港长实) company's operating account instead of my Hongkong Trust's capital account in the company caused money laundry confusion.

That is the reason there were arguments you heard on the radio about the money should be from the piles after-registry-closed. The piles after-registry-closed mean the money is the profiting from the business operation.

Operating account means the money in business operation which is the money in the registry. Capital account means the investor's profiting share which is the piles after-registry-closed.

So, what the accountant stated this morning was that she had signed that $500Million check upon my Hong Kong Trust's request from the registry instead of the piles after-registry-closed.

I assume she must have expected that would be a very high return investment opportunity to miss for the company. Well, you heard the argument from Mr. Walton to clarify that is the unlikely situation. And the legal documentation prepared by my Hong Kong Trust made a verify appropriate specification which was "to invest this $500 Million at an average yield".

I heard this $500Million had been adjusted to the capital account is the reason Mr. Walton cannot return this money back to the company. *The $500Million was owned lawfully by my Hong Kong Trust in its capital account after the accounting adjustment and transferred to the United States afterward,  this $500Million should be given to me as the transferring legal documentation specified.


Conclusion: Cheung Kong Holdings (长江实业) never did money laundry.


The reason I requested this $500Million from my Hong Kong Trust to the United States was that all the hostilities I felt regarding how I did my inheriting day shopping spree. I did not know that shopping spree was either understood "the female butts money I was demanding" or understood "the female butts money I was given". But I felt the pressure of pushing me to reveal the account numbers with the saving amount to prove that I do have some money, and I wanted to gift some to my father-side relatives as part of my inheriting shopping spree, so I asked Hong Kong Trust to transfer some money to the United States to invest that everyone know I do have the money I inherited and that is it. And I told my father-side relatives I would gift them ¥500Million RMB when I go home.

I had no intention to reveal my private savings in any way, that includes this Hong Kong Trust. But the pressure I felt was from the China community or the Chinese government was the reason I requested this money to be transferred from the Chinese run Hong Kong Trust.

I heard in that legal documentation accompanied with the $500 Million transfer from Hong Kong, it is specified that Mr. Walton should give the $500 Million with the investment return to me. And that is the legal issue that I have with Mr. Walton after he announced his giving of $700 Million to Albert Gore on the radio.

I have to clarify that Mr. Walton does have a lot of his own money to spend, but Mr. Walton is not the authorized and/or privileged person to spend my money.

I heard rumors that my father-side relatives only willing to let Albert Gore or his representative(s) handle my gift-giving related matter. Well, if this rumor* is true, I would need legal documentation of their willingness, and I understand that is their free wishes to reject my gifting.

On July 1st of 2004 when that money-pool was announced, I made myself very clear that I would not take any money from the money-pool of other people's donation-deposit and I would not put a penny (or more) into that money-pool as well. I have called laws help on legal issues related to this money-pool.

Albert Gore was never the authorized and/or privileged person to receive money on my behave.
Albert Gore is not the authorized and/or privileged person to receive money on my behave.
Albert Gore will never be the authorized and/or privileged person to receive money on my behave.

* The rumor I heard is Mr. Walton would not give me that $500Million with its investment return, Albert Gore willing give $400Million to my father-side relatives from the $700Million he had received from Mr. Walton on the same day Mr. Walton announced on the radio. So, he can keep a $300Million. I reject this unauthorized arrangement of my money of the $500Million transferred from Hong Kong together with its investment return. I called law enforcement's help.


----March 26th, 2018



听说了今天早上提到的香港那五亿美金。
我的回应:我听说会计开5亿美金支票的账户是公司的营运账户而不是公司的股东账户是造成香港长实公司是否有涉及洗钱传言的原因。

这也是为什么你们听到了“那钱应该是从银箱锁了以后的那一堆钱里拿出来”的争执。银箱锁了结账以后的那一堆钱指的就是公司营运的利润。

公司营运账户指的是公司做生意所使用的账户也就是收银员的收银箱。公司的股东账户就是公司投资人的利润分成也就是收银员锁了收银箱结账以后要交给老板的钱。

所以,那个会计今天早上所陈述的就是她是从收银员的收银箱里拿的那五亿美金,而不是从收银箱锁了结账以后要交给老板的那一堆里拿的。

我估计那个会计师肯定是以为那是个好的不得了的投资机会应该要让公司来赚这笔投资利得的钱。可惜你们听到沃顿先生澄清这是不太可能的。而且我的香港信托所准备的五亿美金转账所需的法律文件上也只是非常恰当的标明了“用这五亿美金进行平均利得的投资”。


结论:长江实业从未涉入任何洗钱行为。



我听说这五亿美金已经被调整成了股东账户的支出是沃顿先生不能把钱退回公司的原因。*经过账目调整之后,这五亿美金是转入了我的香港信托所合法拥有的香港长实公司的上级总公司里的公司股东账户并从这个账户里转账美国的,这个五亿美金应该按照当时转账所附的法律文件的规定交付我使用。

我提出要我的香港信托转账五亿美金到美国的原因就是因为我感受到对我那天大把花钱的敌意。我当时还不知道我做我的“继承了大血拼”是被理解成了“我在要女人的屁股钱”或者是“有钱男人在发放女人的屁股钱”。但我能感觉到要搜了我的银行来查我的银行账号和存款来看我到底有没有钱有多少钱的那份压力,而我本人也想给乘着我正好是在做“继承了大买东西”,就顺便送我父亲那边的几个亲戚一些礼物,所以我就让我的香港信托转账五亿美金到美国以示我确实有钱,我有已经继承了的财产,对我花钱的敌意应该到此为止。我还告诉了我父亲方面的那几个亲戚,等我回家的时候我会送给他们每家五亿人民币。*转账五亿美金的法律文件上所注明的投资时间已结束。

我没有任何意愿公布我的私人财务情况以及这家香港信托的财务。但当时那份到来自华裔社区或者中国政府的莫名压力是我要求从华人经营的这家香港信托转账钱财的原因。

我听说在这五亿美金转账时所附的法律文件里有明确指明沃顿先生应该把这五亿美金以及投资利得都交付我方敏。沃顿先生在广播上擅自宣布他已交付给阿尔贝特·高尔其中的七亿美金引发我和沃顿先生之间的法律纠纷。

我必须澄清沃顿先生自己确实有很多钱,但很遗憾沃顿先生不是一个得到授权或者是有特权可以花我的钱的人。

我听说有传言我父亲那边的几个亲戚表态只愿意由阿尔贝特·高尔或者阿尔贝特·高尔的代表处理我送礼物给他们的事宜。如果是这样的话,我要求他们出示表达他们明确意愿的法律文件,我认为他们这是在表达他们拒绝我的礼物的自由意愿。

在2004年7月1日宣布那个蓄钱池的时候,我就已经明确表态我不会从这个蓄钱池里拿别人捐得一分钱,也不会往这个蓄钱池里放一分(或更多) 钱。我已经就我的一些智慧产权收入被存入这个蓄钱池里被瓜分的传言报警处理。

阿尔贝特·高尔过去从来不是一个得到授权或者是有特权可以替我接受钱财的人。
阿尔贝特·高尔现在不是一个得到授权或者是有特权可以替我接受钱财的人。
阿尔贝特·高尔永远不会是一个得到授权或者是有特权可以替我接受钱财的人。

*我听到的传言是沃顿先生是不会按照转账所附的法律文件所规定的将五亿美金及利得交付我方敏。阿尔贝特·高尔愿意从他已经在沃顿先生宣布当天就收到的其中的七亿美金里支付我父亲方面的那几个亲戚共四亿美金。也就是他自己留下那三亿美金。我拒绝这种未经授权擅自处理我的香港信托所转出的5亿美金及其利得的做法。已报警处理。


----2018年3月26日。