Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, March 11, 2018

03-11-2018 Confusion of Charity and Providing (慈善和供养的混淆)

03-11-2018 Confusion of Charity and Providing (慈善和供养的混淆)



Heard confusion about how I could possibly entrust my parents on July 1st of 2004.(中文附后)
My response: I entrusted caring for my parents to be provided on my behave since July 1st of 2004.

----March 11th, 2018


Heard this morning's talk about "as long as my name not in each business' capital account, I can not say I have money".
My response: This is possibly a criminal effort of blocking me to spend my own money but attempts to transfer my own lawful money for illegal usage.

This saying is equally saying that if I have used a pseudo name(a company name) to open a bank account(capital account), even with bank employees testifying that is lawfully my bank account by internal instructions as well as by supporting legal documentation, as long as my name(Min Fang) is not printed or stamped on each single paper dollar bill that has been saved in that bank account, I should not be allowed to spend any money that is saved in that bank account.

Two different Accounts & Who has a personal first-last named capital account everywhere?

----March 11th, 2018


Heard this morning's talk about deserved providing as charity.
My response: Charity means to help to survive, charity never meant to privilege free and easy luxury living.

If you listen to what has been demanded in this morning's talk, you would recognize that is not from any sort of surviving needs. I refuse any of these demands.

The People's Republic of China also has its own government-run welfare system (民政局) and Non--Government Organization provide charities.

If anyone needs charity to survive, please feel comfortable to go to any charity because that is what charity is about, you will be helped if you are qualified. My trusts have been supporting charities through local investments.

---- March 11th, 2018

If a business is my investment and this business is supporting charity, what that got to do with me?
My response: The charity expense is deducted from a Business' operating expenses.

This means
The government is supporting this business doing charity by freeing tax on this charity expenses.
Investors support this business doing charity by freeing investors' profit-share of this charity expenses.
Business management and employees support this business doing charity by earning this much money to do charity.

If a business is my investment that has supported local charities, it certainly means I have supported local charities from my profit-share that has used as the charity expenses.

----March 11th, 2018


Heard this morning's talk about these from the People's Republic of China are the ones who truly know what is the true meaning of Communism.
My response: I gathered from rumors I heard about the radio program that the Communism in the People's Republic of China means "Sharing one wife to share everyone else's wealth."

I gathered this is absolutely from the Communism concept that everybody should do the best everybody can and everybody deserves to get what everybody needs, and I gathered it  is interpreted as what all this person can do is to have sexual intercourses and this person indeed works very hard on it daily if not hourly, isn't this person deserves to get what this person truly needs which is an easy luxury life that should be provided by everybody else?

I came from the People's Republic of China, I am a U.S. citizen now and I was never a Communist party member, but I have my different understanding I learned through my growing up years in the People's Republic of China about what motivated Chinese Communist party to be such an overwhelmingly popular party ever since it was established in 1921: To serve the people, to create a better life through hard working with protected fair pay ensured by the government.

I refuse to be a provider of this "communism-style" providing on whoever's sexual intercourses work-experiences.

----March 11th, 2018


听说了有关我哪有可能信托了我的父母的疑问。
我的回应:我是诚信托付了从2004年7月1日起替我照顾我的父母。
----2018年3月11日。


听说了今天早上所提到的"只要我的名字没有出现在每一家投资企业的资本账户的户主名册上,我就不能说那是我的钱"。
我的回应:这有可能是企图不准我花我自己合法钱财而把我的合法钱财转为非法用途的一项犯罪行为。

这种说法也就是等同于在说如果我用一个假名(公司名字)开了一个银行账户(投资人主家资本账户),就算是银行的工作人员证明根据内部指示我方敏是那个银行账户的合法主人,就算同时也有相关的法律文件来证明我是这个银行账户的合法主人,只要我方敏的名字没有被打印或者是像盖章一样的盖在那个银行账户所存有的每一张美元面值的美金纸币上,我方敏就不准花这个银行账号里所存有的任何一张美金纸币。

不是同一个帐本以及谁会用本名来作为投资账户的名字来到处投资啊?

----2018年3月11日。


听说了今天早上所谈的"理应得到的慈善供养"。
我的回应:慈善是提供基本生存所需的帮助,慈善从来不是高规格优越供养免费奢侈生活。

如果你听一下今天早上的诉求谈论。应该可以听出那不是什么基本生存所需的诉求。我拒绝这类诉求。

中华人民共和国也有由国家政府的民政系统以及由非政府机构提供的以慈善目的帮助。

如果有人需要慈善帮助生存所需,请直接向当地的慈善机构提出申请,没有什么不好意思的,慈善的目的就是帮助解决生存所需的一些问题, 只要符合条件,你是会得到你所需要的帮助的。我的信托一直都有通过当地的投资支持当地的慈善机构。

----2018年3月11日。


如果一个企业一直都有支持慈善,就算这个企业是我的投资,可这慈善和我有什么关系?
我的回应:慈善支出是作为公司的一个营运项目支出的。

这也就是说
政府支持这个企业在当地做慈善是通过对这一笔慈善支出不收税的方式进行的。
投资人支持这个企业在当地做慈善是通过对这一笔慈善支出所需的金额不算做营业利润来进行投资利润分成的方式进行的。
企业管理层和员工支持这个企业在当地做慈善是通过努力工作挣出这一笔慈善支出所需的钱来做慈善的方式进行的。

如果我的一个投资企业一直都有支持当地的慈善事业,当然也就是说我已经有通过我在这个投资企业的利润分成在支持当地的慈善事业了。

----2018年3月11日。


听说了今天早上所提到的从中华人民共和国来的才是真正知道什么是真正的共产主义的。
我的回应:我从我听说的一些有关广播剧的传言中已经听出来这共产主义在如今的中华人民共和国就是指“先共妻(共一个女人做老婆),再共产(共其他人的财产过富裕日子)。”

我也听出来这说法绝对是从共产主义的定义和理念”尽其所能,按需分配”而来的。我也听出来对这定义理念的解释就是:其人所能就是男女性交,其人也已经尽其所能的就算没有时时男女性交也是竭尽所能日夜都在男女性交,难道其人就不应该得到其人真正所需要的舒适奢侈不用自己挣钱花的生活吗?

我从中华人民共和国来的,我现在是美国公民,我也从来就不是共产党员。但我在中华人民共和国成长过程中所学到的中国共产党之所以从1921成立伊始就成为在中国最受欢迎的政党的原因是:中国共产党主张国家政党政权是为人民服务的,是鼓励勤劳勇敢,独立自主地创建美好幸福生活的政党政权,全体公民有权充分享受在国家政党政权保障下的平等权利及按劳分配。

我拒绝成为这么一个有着”共产主义风格“而为其他人的”性生活工作经历“而付费的供养人。

----2018年3月11日。