Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, March 29, 2018

03-29-2018 "this company is 100% owned by a British Company"

I am a registered online MBA student, and I appreciate this morning's broadcasting of truthful report to reflect my current life focus which is my health and fulfilling my longtime dream of being an MBA student. Other than my wish to be reunited with my family as soon as possible, I am happy with where I am now. I just wish my school and the cohort team won't be harassed till pissed off.

*I have arranged the same great health care for my parents on July 1st of 2004 is the reason there are tons of rumors about my parents. The medical health arrangements include general care on anxiety and on malnutrition, etc. which certainly means my parents' anxieties over housing and food providing have been covered together with other anxieties over unknowns or uncertainties. I do not know my mother's story yet, but the broadcasted "cremated story" was not her story.

---- March 30th, 2018


03-29-2018 "this company is 100% owned by a British Company"


Heard confusion of  "this company is 100% owned by a British Company", exactly what this means?.
My response:

It means the CEO of this company can't issue any stock or Initial Publis Offering (IPO).
It means this company never had an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
It means nobody can demand any dividend from this company.

It means this company only has the British company as its one and only owner (Aka investor).
It means this company is never a publicly listed company (Aka stockholders' company).
It means there is no stock share (common or preferred) has ever been issued by this company.
It means no stock share of this company can be publicly or privately tradeable in any market.
It means no stock share of this company at all.

It means only the British company's investor (Aka owner) can be this company's investor (Aka owner).
It means no individual patron nor any private family can be the owner (Aka Investor) of this company.
It means nobody can demand any providing from this company.

----March 29th, 2018


How about my providing from this company?
My response: I have explained that my providing is paid by my trust who is the Organizational Investor of the British company.

Explanation: What I have inherited are trusts that my birth grandfathers set up for me before I was born.

My name (Min Fang) is in my trust (Example Name: XYZ), this trust XYZ has invested a company ABC, this company ABC only has the trust XYZ as the name of its investor in its capital account (owner's account which means company ABC's owner is the trust XYZ). The company ABC further invested a company ABC-1, the company ABC-1 only has the company ABC as its investor in its capital account which means ABC-1's owner is the company ABC, etc. that there are these company ABC-1-1, company ABC-1-1-1, company ABC-1-1-1-1, etc. My named account (Min Fang) is only in my trust XYZ, but my providing can be paid by the company ABC-1-1-1-1 that later deducted from the company ABC-1-1-1's profiting share, and subsequently deducted from company ABC-1-1, company ABC-1, company ABC, and then deducted from my named capital account ( Min Fang's capital account) in my trust XYZ.

Another way to get my providing is to let my trust wire that money directly to me which is seldom used by investors because of inconvenience caused by tedious procedures. Also, the Investor's tax for each providing check is paid to the country according to its signing local company's geographic location.

----February 27th, 2018

----March 29th, 2018


听说了“这家公司是100%被一家英国公司A所拥有”的声明引起很多困扰,这究竟是什么意思?
我的回应:

这句话是说这家公司的总经理既没有权利发行集资性质的公司股票,也没有权力将这家公司通过一个首次公开募股(IPO)变成一个上市公司。
这句话是说这家公司从来就没通过任何的首次公开募股(IPO)而上过任何股票市场
这句话是说就没有任何机构或者个人可以从这家公司拿到任何股票利息。

这句话是说这家公司只有英国公司A是其唯一的投资人即唯一的拥有者。
这句话是说这家公司从来不是一家上市的股份公司。
这句话是说这家公司从来就没有发行过任何股票,没有任何发行过任何公共股或优先股的股票。
这句话是说这家公司从来就没有任何可交易的股票在公开或私下的市场进行交易。
这句话是说这家公司从来就没有任何股票。

这句话是说只有英国公司A的拥有人即投资人才是这家公司的投资人即拥有人。
这句话是说没有任何个人或者任何私人家庭可能是这家公司的拥有人即投资人。
这句话是说就没有任何个人可以要求这家公司支付任何的非经营业务开销及私人开销。

----2018年3月29日。


那这家公司支付给我的生活费用是怎么回事?
我的回应:我已经解释过我的生活费用是有我所继承的信托所支付的,我所继承的信托是英国公司A的机构投资人。

Explanation: What I have inherited are trusts that my birth grandfathers set up for me before I was born.

My name (Min Fang) is in my trust (Example Name: XYZ), this trust XYZ has invested a company ABC, this company ABC only has the trust XYZ as the name of its investor in its capital account (owner's account which means company ABC's owner is the trust XYZ). The company ABC further invested a company ABC-1, the company ABC-1 only has the company ABC as its investor in its capital account which means ABC-1's owner is the company ABC, etc. that there are these company ABC-1-1, company ABC-1-1-1, company ABC-1-1-1-1, etc. My named account (Min Fang) is only in my trust XYZ, but my providing can be paid by the company ABC-1-1-1-1 that later deducted from the company ABC-1-1-1's profiting share, and subsequently deducted from company ABC-1-1, company ABC-1, company ABC, and then deducted from my named capital account ( Min Fang's capital account) in my trust XYZ.

Another way to get my providing is to let my trust wire that money directly to me which is seldom used by investors because of inconvenience caused by tedious procedures. Also, the Investor's tax for each providing check is paid to the country according to its signing local company's geographic location.

----February 27th, 2018

----2018年3月29日。