Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, August 31, 2018

08-31-2018 Anger of "You can't state you own this money if you don't own the paying company."

08-31-2018 Anger of "You can't state you own this money if you don't own the paying company." (updated)

I have been claiming my Trust owns the company as an upstream investor, this either has been acknowledged by the company's lawfully ownership-registered owner or nor contradicted by the company.

To avoid confusion if what I have claimed is inherited money or flirting-taking-over-fees, this is to clarify all four American Fund companies, each has $200Billion-size in 2004, which I have claimed on my web blog that,
  1. Each of these four $200Billion-size(2004) American Fund companies have never carried Rockefeller families Holding, nor Ford families Holding, nor Walton families holding as its official name nor its nickname
  2. Each of these four $200Billion-size(2004) American Fund companies have never been considered officially or customarily as part of the Rockefeller Families Holding, nor Fold Families Holding, nor Walton Families Holding.
----updated on Sept 2nd, 2018


If you can't validate if I inherited any Trust or if it has been the lawful upstream investor of this company, well, I have to say it is never your privilege to insist on me to prove myself to you or probe into the matter.

I am comfortable that you can't validate my claim, please respect my claim as long as the company I claimed does not contradict my saying as well as not owned by you.

If you are concerned about what you would do as a complete outsider of the matter, I would say as long as you keep in mind you have not been able to validate the claim yet.

If you are concerned about what you need to react if you are associated with the company that I claimed, I would say you should be able to validate my claim if necessary.

If you are concerned about what should be the expectation if I inquiry you for possible financial arrangement has made for me by the company I claimed, I say I am the person respect your honest reply.

I have stated I changed the strategy of my inquiry to ask if there has been any pre-paid arrangement that is lawfully for my exclusive usage, and this change was because of the above argument. The reasons for this change are the following:
  1. I am a private person who is not forbidden by law to accept any payment from any company,
  2. The paying company is a privately owned company and paying is for my exclusive usage with proper lawful instructions,
  3. Then, as long as the company is not avoiding the company-tax and I am properly taxed, the payment arrangement from the company should be understood as lawfully for my exclusive usage.
My experience of inheriting some Trusts from my own Chinese birth grandfathers' has been real but I am not the person knows a lot as well, so, I am comfortable to wait for the help currently.

----August 31st, 2018

  1. None of these firms carries Rockefeller Holding, nor Ford Holding, nor Walton holding name.
  2. None of these firms could be considered as part of the Rockefeller Holding, nor Fold Holding, nor Walton holding.

----August 31st, 2018


Inheriting references and explanations:

1: I never stated I heard I inherited money. I have been stating I experienced inheriting by going to a law firm to participate teleconferences with identifications and an attorney's accompanying. 
Note: My original statement has been that I participated in the teleconferences at my green card application attorney's office on these three days (which can be verified by the U.S. satellite records).

2: On July 1st of 2004, I entrusted what I have inherited on June 30th of 2004.  Ever since this day, I have been kept saying it is my own money I am spending. 
Note: Well, if you inherited a saving account from your great-grandfather, which was finalized after you received the will-executing attorney's formal informing letter or signed some legal documentation, you would call it your own money instead of "your deceased great-grandfather's money you are expecting", right? My Trust-inheriting was finalized when I was asked on June 30th of 2004 if I was willing to pay willingness-based inheriting related voluntary taxes. After my Trust-inheriting finalized, the lawful owner of the money is lawfully transferred to me. Of course, I lawfully own the money is the reason for me to lawfully claim "my own money".

3: My inheriting day big $4Billion - $6Billion shopping spray of "what I want" was on July 1st of 2004. 
Note: It is very common for any newly inherited to spend a big chunk of money who normally leave the inheriting will-executing law firm with a check that can be cashed immediately.

There has been a huge problem regarding whose money I was spending on July 1st of 2004, from some confused American rich. And I have been angry that these American rich took advantage of my shopping spray's investment opportunities to make money but shit me all over.

If I knew my claim of "my own money" on July 1st of 2004 was misunderstood as taking over their family wealth, I would explain my own money is from my deceased Chinese birth-grandfathers' blessing as every newly inherited would enjoy doing. It was only the next day and if I knew "I am not paying for it" was from real frustration instead of joking for the facts they were(are) still enjoying the limited allowances while watching me having their family seniors' size of spending budget.

I heard this only last year (2017) that youngsters who don't know their family seniors' wealth details confused so severely. None of my claimed companies have ever been owned by any major rich houses which can be validated easily because the size of the companies I claimed was $200Billion each in 2004, all have been on America's soil over 400 years, and could afford to donate "$200Million each" to Olympic related events between 2004-2008.

4: Somebody was sitting there the entire time on June 30th or July 1st of 2004 but did not hear me inheriting.
Note: It was teleconference and inheriting event has always been exclusive which means no irrelated person should be in my inheriting teleconference which was easily achievable by:
  1. Telephone's multiple channels technology for the privacy purpose. (Telephones has Line 1, Line 2.. features for different groups of people).
  2. Internet meeting software, such as Skype, has different chatrooms available for different groups of patrons as well, for the same privacy purpose.

----August 31st, 2018