Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, August 30, 2018

08-30-2018 I refuse to adopt any child who does not carry my blood.

08-30-2018 I refuse to adopt any child who does not carry my blood biologically.

I refuse to adopt any child who does not carry my blood biologically.  I have no problem to have nothing to do with this morning's each announced child's entire father-side relatives at all.

I heard both mothered by a Chinese or an Asian, both born in 2010 but not in June of 2010. I heard this entire "plot" is called "the smartest strategy" to take over my own handsome wealth.

It is so disgusting when the entire broadcasting of this morning, as if, is to present how the possible British Nobility or an American Rich both have nothing for each's own biological daughter to call her inheritable.

----August 30th, 2018


Reference about my own handsome wealth:

I never stated I heard I inherited money. I have been stating I experienced inheriting by going to a law firm to participate teleconferences with identifications and an attorney's accompanying. My statement has been that I participated in the teleconferences at my green card application attorney's office on these three days (which can be verified by the satellite records).

On July 1st of 2004, I entrusted what I have inherited on June 30th of 2004.

----August 28th, 2018

My inheriting day big $4Billion - $6Billion shopping spray of "what I want" was on July 1st of 2004. *I had a huge panic attack in 2017 on 96.9 FM Boston, when I heard for the first time that Rockefellers accused me spent their $4-6 Billion money on July 1st of 2004 because I never contacted anyone of them to ask their money or their permission to spend their money all my life.

----August 30th, 2018