Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, August 9, 2018

08-09-2018 Why this radio program is all about the Public Armed Robbery or the Public Armed Abducting?(为什么这个广播剧的制作宗旨好像不是抢劫就是绑架?)

老爸爸:你可以用图书馆的电脑,注册一个电邮地址,只要你觉得在网上发表这个电邮地址很安全,你就可以用这个电邮地址和我联系,我可以申请让你搬来麻州波士顿(Boston) 亨廷頓大道上的(Huntington Avenue)的东北大学(North Eastern University)以及温特沃斯理工学院(Wentworth College)的附近和我同住, 再远一点就是Museum of Fine Arts, Boston( 地址:465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115),波士顿地铁: Orange Line (Ruggles Station),走出这个地铁站收费处之后,你要么下了楼梯就在东北大学里,要么下了楼梯你就不知该往哪走,要么你就走着走着就已经知道我大概住哪里了,就只是哪栋楼了,我住的是公屋(BHA)。


我的电邮地址:SomebodyInMA@gmail.com
注册电邮地址的网站:gmail.com


08-09-2018 Why this radio program is all about the Public Armed Robbery or the Public Armed Abducting?(为什么这个广播剧的制作宗旨好像不是抢劫就是绑架?)


Heard this morning's broadcasting about inheriting related tax(听说了今天早上所播出的继承税).
My response:(我的回应:)

I am very happy I am the person eligible to donate Estate tax to the Federal and inheriting tax to Connecticut. According to the United States tax laws, it is absolutely my freedom to decide how much I feel comfortable to donate or when to donate. Currently, I feel comfortable to donate according to my intellectual tax contribution. The taxes would not be paid by my living expenses budgeted nor those paid-outs of my living expenses.
(我很开心我是够资格捐联邦继承税及捐康州继承税的一个人。按照美国的税法,什么时候捐税及捐多少税就是完全按照我自己的意愿了。目前我是愿意参照我应缴纳的智慧产权税来捐遗产税。这些税收既不会从我的生活费用预算里支付,也不会从那些已经支付给我的(但还未收到的)我的生活费用里扣除。)

In early 2015, I was in the situation that I could not receive scheduled living expenses providing had prompted me to call law enforcement's help to check out if I did inherit anything. Later I heard the living expenses were all paid out as scheduled, but there have been soo many doubts if I inherited was because the attorney who informed me to the teleconference meetings don't remember anything other than he did schedule both meetings on June 30th of 2004 and July 1st of 2004.
(2015年1月,我当时就是因为受不到预期的生活费用给付而报警处理希望警方调查一下我的继承究竟是真是假。后来听说我的生活费用给付都已经按时付出,但因为通知我参加2004年6月30日及7月1日电讯会议的律师除了记得有安排我开会之外就什么都不记得,所以有很多人不相信我的继承是真实的而造成我收不到生活费用给付。)

I heard there were some people attained the meeting also had the same frustration that the person who informed them to attain the meeting did not know anything about inheriting related. Other than I can clarify my inheriting is the sole beneficiary Trust-inheriting, I really don't know anything about their possible stories at all. So, I advise them from my own experience: Contact the law enforcement with all the references you can provide, either your local law enforcement agency or also the informer's resident's local law enforcement agency.  It is unlikely anyone without any lawful authorization could help you to do the necessary search on any financial matter or if you had inherited anything.
(我听说还有一些人也有类似遭遇,就是通知他们参加某个讨论过什么继承话题的会议的人完全不知道他们有没有什么可以继承的。我除了强调我自己的继承是唯一受益人的信托继承之外,我就完全不知道他们这些人的故事可能会是什么了。所以,从我自己的经历,我建议他们报警处理,提供他们所知道的一切信息给他们自己所居住国家的当地警方以及通知他们参加什么继承会议的那个人所居住国家的当地警方。在没有正当法律授权的情况下,没有人可以帮助他们进行必要的财务调查或者是否有继承财产的调查。)

I can totally imagine what is like when all you know is you were informed to be in a meeting that inheriting was discussed while you have your own family stories about wealth as well. Please contact your local government agency with all the references you can provide. My inheriting is totally nothing to do with your possible inheritable.
(我很能想象那些家里有财产故事的人被通知参加什么谈论过继承话题的会议会是什么样一份焦虑心情。请通知你们当地的政府机关并提供你们所知道的一切信息。你们是否有什么财产可以继承和我信托继承完全没有任何关系。)

I figured that this morning's intention is to "donate" the paid-out $400Million a year living expenses without my own willingness in order to continue the abducting me in financial poverty efforts. I refuse to donate any taxes from the already paid-out $400Million a year living expense. I refuse to let my tax-donation willingness to become the excuses to make myself a victim of possible armed public abducting nor possible armed public robbery.
(我估计今天早上这集的目的就是要违背我本人的意愿“捐税了”我的每年4亿的生活费用给付,继续把我绑架在贫穷里。我拒绝从我每年的4亿的生活费用里捐税。我拒绝将我自己的捐税意愿变成让我成为武装绑架武装抢劫的受害者的借口。)

----August 9th, 2018


Regarding the confusion over why China's government representatives not presented in my inheriting meeting on June 30th of 2004.(有关为什么没有中国政府官员出席2004年6月30日我的继承会议的疑问)
My response: (我的回应:)

My Trust-inheriting on June 30th of 2004 was by Laws that neither the entrusting groups nor myself would need any authorization from the Chinese government even though I was a Chinese citizen, and I spoke fluent English myself which means I didn't need Chinese representatives to do any language translations. So, not a single Chinese government's representative attended to my inheriting meeting.
(我在2004年6月30日的信托继承是根据法律继承,所以虽然我当时是中国公民,但代表那些信托的律师团及我本人都不需要中国政府的任何授权,而且我本人可以用流利英语表达,也不需要中国政府代表作为语言交流的翻译。所以没有任何一个中国政府官员出席我的信托继承会议。)

----August 9th, 2018