Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 21, 2018

04-21-2018 All these American Funds announced by me have been operating on the soil of America since year 1600.

04-21-2018 All these American Funds announced by me have been operating on the soil of America since the year 1600. 



 All these American Funds announced by me have been operating on the soil of America since the year 1600. 

The Rockefeller House is famous for their family wealth originated from the Colorado or Texas Oil Industry after the year 1900;

The Ford House is famous for their family wealth originated from the Automobile Industry after the year 1900;

The Walton House is famous for their family wealth originated from the Sam's Club & Walmart after the year 1900.

All these American Fund companies I announced that provided for me are all never investor-owned by the Rockefeller House historically, and never investor-owned by the Walton house historically, and never investor-owned by any Ford house historically.

I have announced all these American Fund's provided for me because my Trusts have been investing in these American Funds companies since the year 1600.

----April 21st, 2018