Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, April 8, 2018

04-08-2018 My questions about if China has a government and how Albert Gore got such huge financial power?

04-08-2018 My questions about if China has a government and how Albert Gore got such huge financial power?


Heard this morning's talk about the Chinese government.
My response: When I have been shitted all-over "a shit fake" world widely with the public support of this administration of the People's Republic of China, why would me fancy this same Chinese government has intended to pay me a penny of the Intellectual Income for my creative ideas of 2008 Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony? Over 90% of that 2008 glamour Beijing Ceremony was based on my creative ideas. And this won't be difficult at all for a government to verify. Can you tell me a reason to believe this administration of the People's Republic of China do intend to pay my deserved Intellectual Income? About the saying my inherited Trusts is the reason for all these "deserved sharing of my money", well, according to the People's Republic of China's own laws that have been valid on Entrusting and on Inheriting in 2004 and currently, at least all valid laws according to P. R. China's own publishing, I am the sole beneficiary person of all those Trusts I inherited in 2004. 

This entire radio program propaganda is to support Albert Gore's willingness, which is totally not my willingness, to give out my money including my $400 Million yearly living-expenses-providing without my authorization at all. This has been my accusation against this Albert Gore. I heard the ambition is to grab every penny whenever any of my inherited Trusts dare to pay-out any providing to cover my living expenses, the same way as what they have so proudly announced on the radio program and so proudly succeeded on some of my intellectual incomes for real. And this ambition can be so small is only because this Albert Gore and his gang failed to grab my Trusts entirely.

Can my accusation be a real one? Where this Albert Gore got all these financial powers to having his decision power over a commercial radio company? Obviously, it is not some political power because his term as the U.S. Vice President was finished in January 2001 which was almost 20 years ago? How many laws they should have broke to have this power?

About Mr. Christopher Lu. Being an immigrant, I can imagine the annoying to watch an anonymous me sitting in a meeting to have my opinions expressed without concern if any was welcomed. I had explained enough that I was sitting in an office alone with my then attorney when I did my chatting style opinion expressing. How this " annoying" can be so beyond the boundary to become such intolerable? How can anyone on the U.S. soil so ignore the fact I do have freedom of speech granted by the U.S. Constitution ever since I stepped on the U.S. soil? Plus, I heard he was not even in any of 2004's meetings that I attended.

So, I put their information that I have found out on the internet as attachment of this blog article for everyone who has been reading this blog.

----April 8th, 2018



How much is Gore worth?

In addition, he starred in the 2006 documentary on climate change, “An Inconvenient Truth,” which pulled in over $24 million domestically. Al Gore has a total net worth of $300 million as of May 2017, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Wondering how your net worth compares to that of a former vice president?May 25, 2017

Albert Gore:

  • May 4, 2004 - Announces intention to purchase Newsworld International from Vivendi Universal SA for an undisclosed price and plans to transform it into a network aimed at viewers ages 18-35.
  • August 1, 2005 - Gore's cable television channel, Current TV, debuts.
  • 2006 - His crusade against global warming is featured in the book "An Inconvenient Truth: The Planetary Emergency of Global Warming and What We Can Do about It " and documentary "An Inconvenient Truth."
  • 2007 - Publishes "The Assault on Reason."
  • February 9, 2007 - Joins Sir Richard Branson at a press conference announcing the $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge, a prize for a design to safely remove man-made greenhouse gases from the atmosphere. Gore and Branson are among the judges.
  • February 15, 2007 - Announces a series of concerts called Live Earth to be held on all seven continents on July 7, 2007. The 24-hour music event is the kickoff of a campaign to "Save Our Selves (SOS)."
  • February 25, 2007 - "An Inconvenient Truth" wins an Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature.
  • March 21, 2007 - Testifies at separate House and Senate events, urging legislation to curb climate change.
  • October 12, 2007 - Is co-winner of the Nobel Peace Prize for work on global warming.
  • October 26, 2007 - Receives the Prince of Asturias Award for International Cooperation.
  • November 12, 2007 - Announces he is joining the venture capital firm of Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield and Byers. He will help the company invest in start-up "green" companies. Gore will also donate his salary to the Alliance for Climate Protection.
  • November 2007 - Receives the International Emmy Founders Award at the 35th International Emmy Awards.
  • December 7, 2007 - Accepts the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Norway.
  • February 12, 2009 - Receives NAACP Chairman's Award during the annual Image Award ceremony. The honor is given in recognition of special achievement and distinguished public service. This year's award is shared with Dr. Wangari Muta Maathai.
  • June 1, 2010 - Gore and wife Tipper, announce they are to separate after 40 years of marriage.
  • January 2, 2013 - Qatar-based broadcaster Al Jazeera purchases Current TV for a reported $500 million, personally netting Gore an estimated $70 million.


Christopher P. Lu 

(卢沛宁; 盧沛寧; ) is a former United States Deputy Secretary of Labor. He also served as Assistant to the President and White House Cabinet Secretary for United States President Barack Obama from 2009 to 2013, as well as the co-chair of the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders. Lu graduated from the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University and from Harvard Law School, where he was a classmate of Obama's. Following Obama's successful 2008 campaign for presidency, Lu was appointed executive director of the Obama-Biden Transition Project. When Obama appointed Lu as Cabinet Secretary, The New York Times described him as "one of the highest-ranking Asian Americans in the Obama administration".

卢沛宁 (英文名Chris Lu)美籍华人,2008成为第44任总统巴拉克·奥巴马的核心幕僚,被委以白宫交接小组执行总管的重任,与奥巴马同在1991年毕业于哈佛法学院。他曾任奥巴马的参院办公室立法事务总监(legislative director),后来被擢升为办公室幕僚长。1124日,被美国当选总统奥巴马提名为内阁秘书。