Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

04-11-2018 For over 200 years, I am historically referred as the Asian Man's Child ---- the British East India Company's financier

04-11-2018 For over 200 years, I am historically referred as the Asian Man's Child ---- the British East India Company's financier


Heard this morning's broadcasting of a 5-months old British company.
My response: I heard a lot this kind of stories that very impressively about how daring and challenging Chinese communities abroad are nowadays.

I heard I was the inspiration for this demonstration of daring and challenging ever since 2004. Well, I have to say I do have attorneys to ensure that I am guided by laws.

I have been addressing myself the British East India Company's financier because this has been how I referred historically in Britain and in France ever since the great success of the British East India Company. And I will continue to address myself the British East India Company's financier because I am the sole female beneficiary child of that famous Asian Man's Trust.

The British East India Company is a 100% owned by its French parent company, and its British brother company owns its American investment 100%. This American investment is the same American Company that I had argued with Tina O'Connor about ownership. This American company is 100% owned by its British parent company.

----April 11th, 2018