Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

12-28-2018 Anger of "How you can claim you still own a business after you announced you would giving somebody some business?" -- 基金会就是一个可以让你要钱要东西实现梦想的地方啊。

12-28-2018 Anger of "How you can claim you still own a business after you announced you would giving somebody some business?"  -- 基金(会)就是一个可以让你要钱要东西实现梦想的地方啊。


These freak you out true anger (能够吓死你的那些真实的愤怒)

You already give me business, why you say that Fund is your business?
你已经说了要给我一些生意,为什么你还到处说你自己才是那个基金的老板?

You inherited that Fund? How much you can give me? Why don't I have a share? How dare you just don't give me money?
你继承那个基金啦,那你可以给我多少钱啊?我为什么没钱,你凭什么就是不给我钱?

That company is your investment, then you are its investor, but why you say you own that company?
那家公司是你投资的啊,那你也就是那个公司的投资人,可你为什么说你是那个公司的主家(东家)?

You said you would give me some investment share, then why you deny I own this much share, what do you mean I need to buy this much share?
你说你会给我一些投资份额,那你为什么不承认我已经拥有的这些份额?你凭什么要让我掏钱来买这些份额?


----February 28th, 2018

What I have inherited are trusts that my birth grandfathers set up for me before I was born. 
My name (Min Fang) is in my trust (Example Name: XYZ), this trust XYZ has invested a company ABC, this company ABC only has the trust XYZ as the name of its investor in its capital account (owner's account which means company ABC's owner is the trust XYZ). The company ABC further invested a company ABC-1, the company ABC-1 only has the company ABC as its investor in its capital account which means ABC-1's owner is the company ABC, etc. that there are these company ABC-1-1, company ABC-1-1-1, company ABC-1-1-1-1, etc. 

My named account (Min Fang) is only in my trust XYZ, but my providing can be paid by the company ABC-1-1-1-1 that later deducted from the company ABC-1-1-1's profiting share, and subsequently deducted from company ABC-1-1, company ABC-1, company ABC, and then deducted from my named capital account ( Min Fang's capital account) in my trust XYZ.

Another way to get my providing is to let my trust wire that money directly to me which is seldom used by investors because of inconvenience caused by tedious procedures. Also, the Investor's tax for each providing check is paid to the country according to its signing local company's geographic location.

----February 27th, 2018


The anger is the confusion of the specific & the generic term of "Business".
My response: If you hear the angry reply of "You never give me any business, you still claiming yourself owning it" when the other one said, "Why you are so angry as if I owe you after I gave you all the  business I could give you?"
You would know this anger is the confusion of the specific & the generic term of "Business".

There was something more because of this changing attorney on July 1st of 2004. Somehow, Albert Gore got this impression that I asked his father's attorney firm to be the attorney for the job that lady had quitted should mean that I was willing to give him that Fund. I heard later the attorney fee was $100 Million a year or so, how my offering of two attorney positions could possibly mean that I was giving out a Fund that is $200 Billion size in 2004? It was clarified in front of everyone that was a participant in that chat at that moment already that I was only offering an attorney position to Albert Gore's father's law firm when Albert Gore kept asking confirmation of giving. But somehow since then, Albert Gore has this determination to take over my money as if I owe him.

----published on February 27th, 2018

You said you would give me some investment share, then why you deny I own this much share, what do you mean I need to buy this much share?
你说你会给我一些投资份额,那你为什么不承认我已经拥有的这些份额?你凭什么要让我掏钱来买这些份额?

In the meeting on July 1st of 2004, there were some talks of giving out investment share which only means reserved investment share for these "privileged" to buy because all the discussion was about how to let salary-recipient can pay for these investment shares through their 401K retirement plan.

----February 28th, 2018

In Chinese community, the anger is from the confusion of the same Chinese translation of "Fund" and "Foundation", "Fund" is "基金“, "Foundation" is ”基金会“ while "会” means a gathering place in the Chinese language.

The anger in Chinese community is the misunderstanding that a "Fund" is equal to a "Foundation" which means a place to demand to fulfill all desires or all wishes or all dreams.

----February 28th, 2018