Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, February 3, 2018

02-03-2018 Authorized Providing to me from an Investment would be eventually deducted from my owner's account in my trust which should not be mistaken as a donation. (投资企业经授权所支付给我的费用最终是从我所继承的信托里我自己的东家账户中扣除,这些钱从来不是捐款。)

老爸爸方文海,你其实是被我给信托了, 我所信托的财产很安全,你也很安全,请尽快和我联系,或者联系南京紫台025-8333-2227,或者和美国上海领事馆联系要求美国公民的紧急联络服务(021-8011-2400, 属美国公民服务),我已经和他们都联系过了,美国上海领事馆也已经打电话和我取得联系,他们有我的有效联系方式。(联络信息在01-19-2018的文章里)。你如果智能手机以及可以使用无线上网的电脑(一体机电脑,手提电脑,平板电脑等),可以使用手机上的《移动热点》功能通过电脑的《无线上网》功能上网。紫金山天文台的联络信息: http://www.pmo.cas.cn/ztjj/lxfs/

妈妈王博贤,听说了你有收到我的信托提供给你的健康照顾,我相信你很好,我会想办法如何可以和你取得联系。爸爸目前和我也失联。你要是能看到这个博客,就去图书馆办个图书馆卡用somebodyinma@gmail.com 和我联系。用手机上的《Email(电邮)》功能就可以。
(*我目前不是太清楚我母亲是否也有故事,她是2007年“去世”。一切就为我的一些爷爷们在我出生前就替我办的信托,。只有我有,我父亲没有。据说抢夺这份天上掉下来的财产以及我丰厚的智慧产权收入,闹得确实很吓人。我也不太清楚。)


02-03-2018 Authorized Providing to me from an Investment would be eventually deducted from my owner's account in my trust which should not be mistaken as a donation. (投资企业经授权所支付给我的费用最终是从我所继承的信托里我自己的东家账户中扣除,这些钱从来不是捐款。)


Heard this morning's talk about a Shanghai Investment.
My response: It is my apology to this Shanghai investment if my father just goes demand money without an authorized attorney's letter.

This Shanghai investment is invested by the Fund that causes O'Connors’ confusion. I heard Shanghai investment's management is aware that the American Investor Fund has a British Parent Fund as well as a French grandparent Fund.

I am the British East India Financier because my trust is the Investor of the British East India Financier Fund. The British East India Financier Fund is the investor of this Shanghai investment's American investor which make my trust an investor of this Shanghai investment.

My owner's accounts are all in the trusts that I inherited, not in this Shanghai Investment, this Shanghai Investment only has its American Investor as its Owner in its accounting book. So, even this Shanghai investment is an investment of my trust, it is not appropriate for my father to ask for providing from this Shanghai investment without appropriate authorization.

It is just like a banker who owns 10 restaurants, it is more appropriate for the banker to ask his manager who works with him to look after all these restaurants if he needs anything from these restaurants because not necessary all restaurants' staff know this banker. I am the same. I am privileged to leave an effective message to my digital recorder to my entrusting attorneys, my father should have the same privilege but the best is to contact me to avoid being neglected feeling.

I am asking my father to be patient, we are improving. It is a common sense that my father won't be in his current situation if I have been good, and we are in our current situation already means my attorneys must have been very busy. And I know, at least, the American law enforcement has been very busy ever since I started to call their help.

If my father has appropriate authorization to be provided for by this Shanghai investment, this Shanghai Investment need to book this providing from its American Investor's Owner's Account which means my father's providing would be deducted from the profit that this Shanghai investment owed to its American Investor's, the American Investor would deduct this providing from the British East India Financier Fund, and go on that eventually my father's providing would be deducted from my owner's account's receivable in my trust. So, if this Shanghai Investment is instructed by its American Investor to provide from my father from American Investor's owner's account, the providing is lawfully provided for my father's exclusive usage because it is eventually my providing for my father. None of this authorized providing should be mistaken for some donations.

I heard my father has an attorney's letter but I do not have any such letter myself, so I am asking my attorneys to check out what is the complaint this Shanghai Investment has filed.

----February 3rd, 2018

Heard what happened on the radio program and related is because it is a CIA project.
My response: No such thing. The rumored U.S. Military CIA personnel is a Miss Pejoves whose last name already means she has huge interest conflicts with me. Her involvement in all kinds of radio program related may have sparked such rumors. I heard U.S. Military has no such CIA project targeted me as rumored, it can be verified if what I heard is true.

Another group people that may spark CIA project rumors is the Chinese 1989 Student movement group. That is obviously impossible anything valid.

I heard the American Pejoves Fund I inherited through inheriting my trust is the investor Fund of Ford's Holding. I have nothing to do with Ford name as Ford house announced.

I heard there are tons of business peoples are so annoyed that I announced this American Pejoves Fund, O'Connors' confusion Fund, both French Funds' American Investments and the Portugal fund's American Investment as $200 Billion each incorrectly which is not encouraging, so I change my announcements now that from this day of February 3rd of 2018, all these funds I inherited that I mistakenly announced $200 Billion each are now officially going up to at least $2000Billion each.

----February 3rd, 2018

Heard this morning's crying talk about where's her grandparent's money.
My response: I repeat what I said in the morning that her grandparents never told me.

Explanation: I heard her grandparents(方智强) died in 1961, I know my grandparents died before and in 1965. I was born in 1967, I never met her grandparents or my grandparents. My father never even heard his own father's secret money hidden place. How could I possibly know where her grandparents hid their money?

Regarding if my attorneys have her grandparents money, I say everyone already knows my attorneys are good enough to inform her if they know her grandparents' money hidden place.

And if I hear any rumor about her grandparents' money, I can tip law enforcement since unlikely unaware where she is can be the reason.

----February 3rd, 2018


Heard some confusion why I make such a big fuss about my father.
My response: My father is alive. He was threatened not to call police as well as not to take his pension. My father was told he won't be tolerated to live if he dares to demand his pension. I heard it was recorded by Sattelite image when he was pushed out from the moving vehicle. The female who threatened him is also a granddaughter of Fang, Zhiqiang(方智强). I am not certain if the name is correct by most likely a cousin to my grandfather 方智仁. My father is not the person knows what she said only means by dictionary definition and never imply anything else. My father did not take his bank card with him when he left his own home. He probably thought how could it possibly mean anything malicious just like what I had been through in 2014 time. In 2015 after I became a sworn U.S. citizen, I was yelled at that I should throw out my no longer in use Chinese passport. I did not listen. I have called U.S. law enforcement's help after I heard this rumor.

----February 3rd, 2018


听说了今天早上谈到的一个在上海的投资企业。
我的回应:如果真是我的父亲方文海在没有适当的由授权律师所出具信件的情况下就跑去找他们要钱,我替我父亲方文海向他们道歉。

这家上海企业是有一个美国基金投资的,也就是让两百多个O'Connors为谁才够资格做东家而困扰不已的那家美国基金公司投资的。我听说了这家上海企业很清楚他们的美国基金投资公司是有一家全资的上级英国公司及全资的上上级法国公司的。

我是英国东印度公司的投资人就是因为英国的东印度公司是由我的信托投资的。英国东印度公司的法国投资公司是这家上海企业的上上上级投资公司,所以我也就是这家上海企业的投资人了。

我的主家资本账户是在我所继承的信托里,不在这家上海企业里, 这家企业账本上只有其上级美国基金投资公司作为主家有主家资本账户。所以尽管这家上海企业是我的信托所投资的,尽管方文海是我父亲,他也不可以在没有授权的情况下直接跑去公司拿钱。

就象有个银行家开了10家饭店,这个银行家要是需要什么东西,最恰当的就是联络和他有直接工作关系的替他照看餐馆的经理,因为那些餐馆员工不见得人人都认识这个银行家。我也是一样。我是在我自己的手机录音机上就可以有效留言给我的信托律师,我父亲应该也可以。但我父亲最好是和我联络以免感觉被忽视了。

我要劝我父亲耐心点,我们的情况已经在好转。众所周知,如果我的情况好,我父亲就不可能是现在这份处境,而我们是现在这份处境,就已经说明我的律师们是很忙很忙了。我知道的是,至少是美国的执法机关在我寻求他们的帮助开始就是忙的不得了。

如果我的父亲是有适当的授权而由这家上海企业支付费用,这家上海企业是把这份替我父亲支付的费用从其上级美国基金投资公司的主家资本账户里的应缴盈利部分扣除,而这美国基金投资公司再把这笔钱从其英国上级投资公司的主家资本账户里的应缴盈利部分里扣除,持续如此,最终就是由我自己的信托里的我的主家资本账户里的应收账款里扣除。所以,如果这家上海企业在其美国投资公司的授权下,由其美国投资基金公司的主家资本账户里替我父亲支付费用,这份费用付款是合法支付而且只能被我父亲使用,因为这些钱最终是由我替我父亲支付的。所有这些费用支付都不应该被误认为是什么捐款。

我听说我父亲去要钱是因为他有一封律师信,但我自己没有什么律师信,所以我会让我的律师们问一下上海企业投诉的究竟是什么呀。

----2018年2月3日。


听说了广播剧及其相关的这一片混乱是因为这是美国中央情报局的一个工作项目。
我的回应:没有这回事。传说中的美国军方CIA人员是一个Pejoves小姐,这个娘家姓氏就已经告诉你她和我之间的利益冲突关系了。她的介入参与广播剧及其相关事宜,可能是造成这些传言的原因。我一听说美国军方从未有这么一个针对我方敏的CIA工作项目。至于我听说的是否正确,那是可以核实的。

那一组可能造成所谓CIA工作项目传言的就是89年学运在海外的那批。这个一听就知道不太可能了。

我听说我通过继承我的信托所继承的美国的Pejoves基金公司就是福特控股的投资人基金。就如福特家族所宣布的,我和福特这个名字一点关系都没有。

我听说有一堆的生意人对于我把我所继承的美国Pejoves基金,让O'Connor家困扰不已的那家美国基金,两家法国基金所投资的美国基金,以及葡萄牙基金的美国基金被我大概说成每家$200Billion美金很不爽(都不止这个数,嫌我这么说好像没有祝好运),所以我改改。

我现在郑重声明,所有这些被我宣布我所继承的每家$200Billion的美国基金公司,从2018年2月3日的今天开始全部正式成为至少每家$2000Billion美金的基金公司。

----2018年2月3日。


听说了今天早上的哭诉提到的她爷爷奶奶的钱在哪里。
我的回应:我重复我早上说的,也就是她的爷爷奶奶从来就没告诉过我。

解释:我听说她的爷爷奶奶(方智强夫妻)是在1961年就去世了,我的爷爷奶奶是在1965年及之前就去世了。我是1967年才出生的,从未见过她的爷爷奶奶或是我的爷爷奶奶。我父亲是连他自己亲爹的钱藏哪儿了都没有听说过。我哪里会知道她爷爷奶奶把钱给藏在哪儿啦?

至于我的信托律师会不会知道她爷爷奶奶的钱藏在哪儿啦,我得说清楚现在应该所有人都知道我的信托律师诚信很好,要是他们知道她爷爷奶奶的藏钱处,那一定是会通知她的。

至于我要是听说什么消息,我可以通知警方,不知道他们在哪才没给钱是不大可能的。

----2018年2月3日。


听说了很多人很气愤我为什么拿我父亲说事。
我的回应: 我父亲还活着。我父亲是被恐吓不准报警,不准去拿他的退休金。我父亲还被警告说如果我父亲要是敢去闹着要领退休金,他就没有下一口饭吃。我听说这一切都已被卫星图像记录下来了,就是在我父亲被推出已经开动的汽车摔倒在地那天。那个恐吓我父亲的女的是方智强的另一个孙女。我不清楚名字对不对,但估计是我祖父方智仁的智字辈堂兄弟。我父亲不是听得懂这种按字典定义说话没有任何其他意思的语言的人。我父亲离开家时没有带着他的银行卡。估计我父亲是认为一切出于善意,就因为哪有可能会是恶意啊。我2014年时也是如此。2015年我成为美国公民后,我是被吆喝着一定要我扔了留作纪念用的中国护照,我没理。听到这个传言,我是在美国报的警。如果我父亲现在还是中国公民的话,就必须把户口给恢复了,是必须。

如果我说的不对,请纠正,但要是说我敢这么说出来就不配是中华民族的英雄,我说还是让那个方智强的孩子们成为如此捐躯的“中华好儿女”吧。

----2018年2月3日。