Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, February 22, 2018

02-22-2018

02-22-2018 

Heard this morning's talk about why I should be the sole beneficiary person of my grandfathers' trusts.(中文附后)
My response: I am the person who inherited trusts that my grandfathers set up for me as a sole beneficiary person is according to each one of those entrusting grandfathers' clearly expressed will.

I am the sole owner of my own inherited wealth is according to my own will.

I can inherit all these trusts after all these years is according to laws.
I can keep all these trusts as my own wealth is according to my own wish.

According to laws, no one is eligible to challenge my inheriting.
According to laws,  no one can harass me to demand to have a share of my inherited wealth.
I am not willing to be harassed regarding why I am the sole beneficiary person of those trusts I inherited.

----February 22nd, 2018


Heard this morning's talk about China.
My response: Being part of Chinese who already migrated to another country's life, I agree it is important to let 1.3 Billion people in the People's Republic of China hear our doubts, and I think it should be solely 1.3 Billion people in the People's Republic of China's privileges to make any decision regarding what eligible whom to lead the People's Republic of China and to take care of the piece of land we call our root.

----February 22nd, 2018


About the concerns and doubts if I can have the health to enjoy my inherited wealth.
The rumored dynamic infection with food consumption is not concerning. The treatment technology to remove dynamic infection's food-leaking & redirecting mechanism has been available. I have no concern of all these rumors possible impacts to my health.

----February 22nd, 2018

The rumored implanting cancer is not concerning since most of the cancers can be treated or even cured completely nowadays. Rumored cancer implanting is a mechanism to simulate cancer's formation from healthy cells which means it is a very early stage in cancer formation that defects healthy cells. It is well-known that modern cancer diagnosis is the mechanism of recognizing those defected cells. The treatment mechanism, I assume, can be simple as remove those defected cells upon its discovery. This treatment mechanism is already available nowadays.

----February 14th, 2018


*HIV new treatment technology is similar to this.

----published on Nov. 7th, 2017

听说了今天早上所提到的为什么我是我爷爷们所设立的所有信托基金的唯一受益人。
我的回应:我继承的信托基金都是我爷爷们为我设立的,我是这些信托基金唯一的受益人是根据每一个为我设立了信托的我爷爷们自己所清楚明确表达的意愿。

我是我自己所继承财产的唯一主人是根据我自己的意愿。

我可以在这么多年后还能继承这些为我设立的信托基金是根据法律。
我可以继续将这些信托作为我自己的财产保留是根据我自己的意愿。

根据法律,没有人够资格质询我继承财产的合法性。
根据法律,没有人可以骚扰我要求瓜分我所继承的财产。
我本人不愿意被任何人骚扰质询有关为什么我是这些信托基金的唯一受益人的相关问题。

----2018年2月22日。

听说了今天早上所提到的有关中国的话题。
我的回应:做为已经移居海外并且已经融入另外一个国家生活的海外华侨中的一个,我同意让那些在中华人民共和国生活的13亿中国人民知道我们这些海外华人对中国政治的质疑是非常重要的,我同时也认为只有中华人民共和国的13亿人民才有资格决定究竟应该是什么样资历的人凭什么样的资格才可以领导中华人民共和国以及管理那一片我们称之为“我们的祖国“的土地。

----2018年2月22日。

有关我是不是有可能有一份健康来享受我所继承的财富。
有关只要吃东西就会自动被感染的传言不是那么令人担心。去除造成自动感染的食物从消化道泄露及转移机制的治疗技术一直都有。我从未担心这些传言对我健康的影响。
----2018年2月·122日。

传言中的癌症移植没那么吓人,这年头,绝大多数的癌症都是可以治疗的,很多都已经可以彻底痊愈了。传言中的癌症移植就是根据癌症形成的病理机制,模拟如何从人体健康细胞来人为形成这种那种癌症的一种诱发早期癌症形成的机制。众所周知,现代医学对于癌症的诊断就是依据对于这些病变后细胞的正确识别。至于治疗吗,我估计也就是一旦发现就尽快去除这些病变后的细胞。如今这种治疗机制已经开始用于那些自然形成的癌症的治疗了。

----发布于2018年2月14日。


*HIV new treatment technology is similar to this.

----published on Nov. 7th, 2017