Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

02-20-2018 Well, Is it a charity or a deservedness to have a own blood

02-20-2018 Well, Is it a charity or a deservedness to have an own blood

Heard this morning's broadcasting of "why don't you get that HE is the person really supports the wife".
My response: Why don't you get the fact I am much wealthier than him. Please notice the capital "I" and the lowercase "him" according to the English grammar.

I am the wealthiest heiress ever. I do have my own great and great which is a lot of "great" prefix that is so well-deserved birth grandfathers.

----February 20th, 2018


Well, Is it a charity or a deservedness to have an own blood?
My response: I do not have any child (children) with anyone featured in this morning's radio broadcasting is a true statement.

I do have the obligation to express myself that I have nothing to do with that those him with the same level of "paying attention to the necessity of expressing publicly the fact of really having nothing to do" for my future young and handsome who possibly already paying attention to the medical treatment progress of my appearance. So, let me have a start as:

Be alert: according to the rumor, this morning's featured wives are all truly well-known to the husbands' society because they were all once very expensive and famous prostitutes in Las Vegas who get paid to open legs to all riches that can afford to pay their expensive prices.

This rumor may actually be convincing to everyone who ever doubted why they are only acknowledged as "a longtime girlfriend" for years till this recent public proud announcements as if there are some secrets need to hide, as well as all those "the price proves the goodness" logic &"mother-fxxxer" titles. This rumor may just be the secret and reason of the proud of shared or even inherited Connoisseur level of knowledge and capability.

As long as this wife is what he truly deserved, I love to spread this rumor to tell everyone who he truly deserves.

Well, the answer to the question "Is it a charity or a deservedness to have an own blood" depends on who he really is for both scenario, so, I let the reader of this blog decide what it is based on their own knowledge of who he truly is. I just don't understand why Tina O'Connor can be so willing to sacrifice herself to be a Pathetic Psycho on this blog.

02-14-2018 This morning's Proud of "Well Deserved Giving-only Promised Share Forever Romance"

----February 20th, 2018