Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, March 9, 2019

03-09-2019 南京方面的矛盾(17)---- Why I was accepted so immediately by the wealthy community in 2004's meetings? (2004年开会时那些有钱人怎么那么轻易的就接纳了我?)

I heard about some confusion regarding my current situation.

1: Exactly, what has been the issue between me and some persons I met.
My answer: The real issue has been who owns the company that paid my living expenses to Boston of Massachusetts. (--updated on March 13th)

Saying from same high school and Chinese communitiesthe living expenses paid to Boston of Massachusetts are paid by a husband whose most beloved wife not willing to let me receive. These some persons and Chinese communities are helping the wife to ensure I don't ever receive any such money.

Saying from the paying-instructor American companythe living expenses paid to Boston of Massachusetts are paid by the company according to its known lawful investor's instruction, and I am the person qualify to pay investor's income taxes for those payments.

Saying from myself, The paying-instructor American company is a company that my inherited Trust has been investing, I am an investor of the paying-instructor American company.

How to verify such a company's registration certificate that your friend is having? (March 16, 2019)
According to laws, the commercial registration certificate(license) needs to be displayed at the operating facility of the company so that its legal ownership may not be printed on the certificate:
  1. The registration date which is to verify the company was established around the year of 1600AD, 
  2. The asset size of the company at the time the company was established.
  3. The issuing date which means when this certificate was renewed (suppose to be yearly),   
  4. The current asset size at the time this registration was renewed to check if my announced providing size is possibly from the same company. 
If a company registration certificate can pass all above screening check, then, check the registration certificate's title sequential number on that registration certificate which is helpful to identify the ownership information from the registration-certificate issuer government agency. (----March 16th, 2019)


Reference links:

03-03-2019 A company's lawful ownership = Commercial Company's Registration Laws

----March 9th, 2019

2: Some anger related to why I so comfortably calling people Uncles in 2004.
My answer: I heard the anger about 2004's meeting is regarding why I was so easily take-in by the wealthy community that I was not part of, at least, not as a newly inherited.

I am a beneficiary person of Trusts that my grandfathers set up for me, all set up abroad before China's 1949-liberation. I grew up in China but I had been taken good care of, I grew up with the rich experiences that my frustration can be smoothed even if my parents don't listen to my complaints, but I couldn't identify who are the smoothing group.

That 2004 meetings, on June 30th and July 1st, were the meetings that I felt like I was brought to a parents-alike group's affiliated-company-party that I was known to them even though I don't know anyone and they don't really know my parents, I felt its so very natural to call anyone Uncle or Untie if they are over 10 years older than me and treated me as a young girl, especially when my requests for all those "I want..." were answered with obvious smiles. Now I know most of the participants are from my grandfathers' Trusts related groups, I was introduced to them as the little girl of my grandfathers'.

My achievements in computer-research related are all real, that my in-depth understanding about the matters, in those casual chats with me about investments as the newly inherited, was the reason for those chats stayed as business work-centric discussions instead of drifting to social talks. I think this "listen to me seriously" is the reason-impression that I was fully take-in as a part of.

There are rumors if I am a threat to the United States has been the reason that I deserved to be smashed in order to protect the United States, I have been wondering why so when I am a U.S. citizen and a "self-claimed" investor to a lot of American companies who have being obviously very protective to my own money that I thought I have hard-earned the reputation of not-willing to give out any at all?

----March 9th, 2019

很多的愤怒是关于外国有钱人怎么那么容易就接纳了我,把我当自己人,是因为我喜欢叫叔叔讨好他们吗?其实,我的经历是一个典型的信托受益人的经历,我是我爷爷们替我设立的信托的受益人,信托都是在1949年解放前就已经设在国外的。我是在国内长大,但我从小就知道既使我爸爸妈妈不管,我的投诉是有人管的有人听的,就是不知这些人是谁。2004年6月30日和7月1日这两天,我的感觉是虽然我不认识任何人,但我是在一个类似和我的家长工作相关的一个公司的工作联谊场合,虽然他们也并不认识我的家长,但他们都知道我是谁家孩子,我自己觉得我把一些比我大了十岁以上又把我当小孩子看的人称呼为叔叔阿姨是很自然的,特别是他们都是笑眯眯地听我说我那一堆小女孩的“我想要这个,我想要那个"。现在我知道很多参与会议的都是我爷爷们替我设立的信托的相关人士,我是作为我爷爷们的小孙女介绍给他们的。

同时,我自己在电脑软件研究方面的成就都是真实,作为刚刚继承信托财产的受益人,我对他们礼貌问询对信托投资有何看法的相关谈话内容的充分理解和认知,是这些闲聊成为工作探讨而非社交闲谈的原因。我认为他们”很认真听我说话“是大众觉得我被富裕阶层充分接纳的界定印象。

----2019年3月9日。

爸爸妈妈:

如果方姓人士通过一些方式联络询问,就让他们自己看我的博客,自己找律师解疑释惑,亲兄弟明算账,他们既然认为他们是在捍卫他们自己的合法权益,就让他们自己找法律问讯清楚,比较合适。我没有隐瞒我爸爸还有一子,我爸爸有三个弟妹,也没隐瞒我爷爷有一弟一妹。我所知道的所有相关继承的资讯也都在那个博客上了,从未隐瞒。我是已经将我的博客在2015年就特别通知了南京,2018年也问了上海是否要我博客地址。

全世界各地,懂中文英语的,也都可以看懂我的那个博客,没什么需要特别谈的,他们是一腔愤怒,好像我偷了藏了他们的钱,我也是一腔愤怒,没兴趣看他们的老脸拖着老长,不愿意他们一副上门就是该砸该跺的气势,更不愿意自己家里被他们直接上门打砸抢。

美国政府,美国法律,中国政府,中国法律也都是可以看到我的那个博客,也都已经由我本人在2015年及2018年就特别通知了我父系母系的主要亲属关系。按照法律,没有他们的钱,就是没有。我知道的是我们家的爷爷们每代都有分家产,也就是没有任何一个爷爷欠下了他自己的下种费和亲热费,需要我这个做孙女的代为偿还,所以,也就没有什么只是因为有血缘关系就必须拿我的钱的。这就是在亲兄弟明算账,遗嘱继承是依照爷爷自己的意愿,我拿的是爷爷特别给我一个人的钱。

--------节摘自2019年3月6日文章“亲兄弟明算账”。