Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, March 16, 2019

03-16-2019 Prenup was never a desired but a comprised fundamental for all discussion participants on July 1st of 2004

Abstract: 
I have already asked law enforcement's help to free me from possible sexual harassments from any party that has intended to maim my biological nature appearance, to compromise my health, to take over my wealth, to replace me from my possible marriage, or to destroy my way of living my life.

If all those financial confusions are about if someone's lawfully-owned money, this someone should have no need to commit any crime in order to get this lawful money when laws-help are already available all around,

If the intention is to get not-lawfully-owned money, this someone is also not privileged at all to commit any crime without being prosecuted as well.

How to verify such a company's registration certificate that your friend is having? 
  1. The registration date which is to verify the company was established around the year of 1600AD. Both the Ford name's and the Rockefeller name's wealth started investing in North America since the year of 1700AD, which was about one hundred years later.
  2. The issuing date which means when this certificate was renewed (suppose to be yearly),   
  3. The current asset size at the time this registration was renewed to check if my announced providing size is possibly from the same company. 
  4. The registration certificate's title sequential number and certificate's issuing government agency, this is for the purpose if need to contact the issuing agency (with the sequential number) to check out information about the owner(s) of this company and each owner's share of ownership.
----March 16th, 2019


The prenup was never a desired but a comprised fundamental for all discussion participants on July 1st of 2004

Heard some confusion about prenup based marriage discussion on July 1st of 2004.

My-side financial status prelude for that famous marriage discussion on July 1st of 2004:
I: Why I say those payments I have been expecting are never from any Rockefeller wealth nor from any Ford wealth?
Those payments-instructor American companies have been operating on North America soil for over 400 years, which means these companies have been investing on North America soil since the year of 1600, which was at about the same time when the most famous British East India company (1600) was first established or the famous boat of "May Flower"(1620) time, this was over 200 years before the famous America Staking (Land Run) time (1800-1850). I heard the land price at the Land Rush(1800-1850) time was about a Guinea per acre, never free but affordable was the reason for the era to be referred as Land-Run time, but land-payments paid to the Federal government had caused huge tension between local Indians and the U.S. federal government.

I heard Rockefellers started to invest in North America at Gold Rush time (1800-1850), Ford wealth started from 1900's Ford Motor. (Heard it was corrected that both names started investing (buying land) in North American after the year of 1700. That is still at least a huge one-hundred years’ time difference. ----March 18th, 2019)

So, I say those payments-instructor American companies have never been owned by any Rockefeller nor by any Ford, and those payments I have been expecting are never from any Rockefeller wealth nor from any Ford wealth.
 ----March 15th, 2019

II: A company's lawful ownership = Commercial Company's Registration Laws
If any of your friends have a concern that those companies I have claimed may have been owned by your friend's family-name, and the anxiety is somehow the company insist on to provide me money as I requested, I personally think the best way for a friend to do is to verify the company's lawful ownership according to the commercial company's registration law, which is similar to the motor vehicle's registration title or the property certificate, then ...

In my personal opinion, if the company is lawfully owned by your friend's family name, the matter can certainly be resolved according to laws, even if the confusion only has impacted your friend's family name, not to mention the anxiety of watching me receiving money from the company by just announcing "I have this money" on the internet. (updated on March 16th, 2019)
----March 3rd, 2019

III: How to verify such a company's registration certificate that your friend is having? (March 16, 2019)
According to laws, the commercial registration certificate(license) needs to be displayed at the operating facility of the company so that its legal ownership may not be printed on the certificate:
  1. The registration date which is to verify the company was established around the year of 1600AD。 Bi
  2. The asset size of the company at the time the company was established.
  3. The issuing date which means when this certificate was renewed (suppose to be yearly),   
  4. The current asset size at the time this registration was renewed to check if my announced providing size is possibly from the same company. 
  5. The registration certificate's title sequential number and certificate's issuing government agency, this is for the purpose if need to contact the issuing agency (with the sequential number) to check out information about the owner(s) of this company and each owner's share of ownership.
If a company registration certificate can pass all above screening check, then, check the registration certificate's title sequential number on that registration certificate which is helpful to identify the ownership information from the registration-certificate issuer government agency. (----March 16th, 2019)


My-side personal status prelude for that famous marriage discussion on July 1st of 2004:
I was 37 years old in 2004 who newly inherited some handsome Trusts-wealth that a family with an heir, some children, and a marriage partner(s) naturally became such a concentration in my life, but I was in a biologically exhausted health situation that sexually involved romance was not appealing at all. So, I participated in that discussion for the reason to have children in a (polygamist or not) marriage with one (or more) marriage partner(s) who did not have any biological offspring yet in 2004. To me being a polygamist, a man who already a biological child means a leftover male who is old and undesirable in considering seriously involved romance.

The reason for the comprised prenup became fundamental for that famous 07-01-2004 marriage discussion
Not willing to let any part of the own-wealth to be in risk of the possible taken-over was from all participants of that famous 07-01-2004 marriage discussion.

What I think what might have happened after that marriage discussion?
I don't have a clue about what might have happened after July 1st of 2004, but I am positive, which means not assertive, that I may have biological and legitimate children from definitely a factually virgin-father man that, in 2004, I was willing to be involved in marriage. The not-assertive is about if I do have a biological child or children but I don't think that is any public interest but my own private matter.

Do I positively look forward to reuniting with my biological children and the marriage partner?
That depends on if that is a marriage partner who only shares biological children with me and still in the marriage with his heart. To me, marriage means a willingness-based responsibility, relationship, and exclusive inside-marriage sex (when I am healthy enough).

How long it takes for me to be healthy from my current health situation?
I have already asked law enforcement's help to free me from possible sexual harassments of any party that intended to maim my biological nature appearance, to compromise my health, to take over my wealth, to replace me from my possible marriage, or to destroy my way of living my life.

----March 16th, 2019

My understanding of all those financial confusions:
If confusions are about if someone's lawfully-owned money, this someone should have no need to commit any crime in order to get this lawful money when laws-help are already available all around,

If the intention is to get not-lawfully-owned money, this someone is also not privileged at all to commit any crime without being prosecuted as well.
----March 17th, 2019