Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, March 25, 2019

03-25-2019 If "prevention strategy" can prevent Mr. Peru Lu's money-desperation effectively? 以及·“1541年,一艘船的故事”

Heard some talks about "If it is this person's money...", it is rumored a Mr. Peru Lu from the U.S. Justice Departement can grant such money.

I don't know if this is a true rumor and I don't know who is this Mr. Peru Lu other than he has been featured in some negative similar rumors. For the same reason as rumored famously effective "prevention strategy" from this Mr. Peru Lu, which means in case this Mr. Peru Lu would abuse my lawful income's lawful ownership and my lawful money's lawful spending-ship, I make this following announcement: I, Min Fang, refuse this Mr. Peru Lu's any attempt to grant any of my money.

In case anyone has not heard, this famously effective "prevention strategy" has been on the public media propaganda since 2014 or so, which has been to shit me all over and to trash my all over for over 4-5 years which was after I called law enforcement's help, in order to prevent me from attempting to stuck-on any rich or not-rich males, nor to be a career successful female professional. It is rumored all advised and forcefully pushed through by this Mr. Lu's associated. Now, after this 4-5 years shits-throwing, this Mr, Lu's associated must have felt so victory of "already can take-over the money to grant"? Is this any agasp "really"? possibly shocking "really"? My reaction to this is "I have been so, and so, and SO disgusted by this pig-born type money-desperation, so, I refuse any such attempt." Well, as long as this is for the realistic prevention purpose, it should be nothing wrong for me to make this paragraph and this article as it is. I have complained to the U.S. laws about possible sexual harassment and hate crime that conducted via the public media.

This prevention purpose is for the reason that it is rumored this "grant-money" started from a joke on July 1st of 2004 when everyone "doubts" whose money I was spending, I was asked how to split my wealth between my possible biological birth children. I was asked if I would be willing to give some money to the biological birth child(ren) from rumored possibly "willing Ford-father" and "willing Petraeus-father, I said of course if they ask. The "willing Ford-father" asked immediately, and the "willing Petraeus-father" said he would ask if he needs to. So, according to rumors, this "willing Petraeus-father" had answered someone a favor to link-pass this request has been the reason that I have been constantly requested for money, which I have refused all. Why shouldn't I? Of course, I should refuse. I have refused all, and I will refuse all in the future.

----March 25th, 2019

Following is the version of rumored ”1541's or 1547's ship or shipment“ story that I heard of. (据说下面故事不是上海于姓的而是上海育姓的。据说他们要求目前我所宣布的由五家美国公司指示支付的一年4亿我的生活费用给付,其中三年的给付必须因为这艘船的故事而归这个于(育)家所有。简直某明奇妙。上篇中的Mr. Peru Lu是相关的一个于(育)小姐的丈夫。)

---March 25th, 2019

有关上海丁姓私人助理的于家亲爹于家亲戚们。据说,是因为“1541年的一艘船故事”而认定那笔从1967年开始的每月汇款中国一万美金应该是他们家的钱,每月汇款的那家美国公司也应该归他们家所有。于家这种说法根本是无稽之谈,1541年的那船和于家一点关系都没有。

“1541年,一艘船的故事” (”1541's ship or shipment“)
我听说的,1541年的时候,有一家欧洲国家的公司雇佣了一家欧洲国家的船运公司将其从中国购入的一批货运回欧洲销售。其中的一个中国供货商和上海的这个于家关系不太好,于家不乐意看着那家中国供货商因为这笔生意大发利市,所以,就把船给扣了,一口咬定那船是他们于家的。当时争执的结果是于家给抓了,一家子给关在牢里了。现如今,经过了四百八十年,是480年呐,于家的后人坚持认为他们家当年(1541年)是冤枉的,他们家(1541年)当时是坐拥六十多万两银子的家当,那船真有可能是他们于家的。

我听说的,因为买货的这家欧洲公司是我所继承的信托一直有投资的一家公司,所以,于家认为那几家美国公司所支付给我的生活费用给付的钱统统都应该是他们于家的,把我给气的是上蹦下跳的。他们于家认为1541年当时那船是他们于家的,我所继承的信托所投资的是那家买货的欧洲公司,怎么也被他们于家划进他们于家去了?还捎带上其他根本就没买货的公司?

据说,我这愤怒一吼,上海那边的于家听到又气上了,说我根本是岂有此理呀,那船和货根本是一家的,说那是八国联军在入侵的时候,那船根本是只鸦片船,当时没给扣押成功,实在就是对不起那些深受鸦片之害的中国老百姓。我一听,这指控还了得,赶紧上网一查,中国的第一次鸦片冲突是在1800年,不是1541年,1541年的时候也还没有八国联军。这些于家后人估计也是历史没学好,和我一样,历史事件居然能如此上下求索的滑了两百多年,吓了我一大跳。

我又赶紧问啊,当时这船和货究竟怎么回事啊?据说,于家是一腔的愤怒说于家当时有着六十万两银子的身价,凭什么那不是他们于家的船;欧洲那家船运公司是不停的嘶嘶说那一船货的单程运费都已经一百万两银子了,妈妈的,那船本身至少是五千万两银子的身价(据说船价至少是每年运费的五十倍左右)。当时就因为这个价钱的差别,船员和于家的伙计打成了一团,中国当时的官府是直接就将于家上下抓入大牢。现在,这于家又“吵回来啦?”

听说,1541年的时候,一张单人单程船票去欧洲是一万两银子,历时需一年,那船是货船,货运规模是可装一千石粮食的重量,一石的运费是一千两银子到欧洲,所以,那艘船的一趟运费是1000 石*1000 两银子每石= 一百万两银子。

所以,1541年的那船和那货真的都不是上海于家的,那家美国公司支付给我的的生活费用给付是我的。

----2019年3月23日撰写,3月24日更新。