Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, February 24, 2019

02-24-2019 What possibly "I am surrounded by the same school graduated" means?( “我的一切都被同一个学校毕业的给包围了“究竟可能是什么意思啊?)

It may mean they are illegally privileged to block any financial payment to me.

The saying I heard is "This blocking effort is all about laws, not about if friendly or not."

If so, I need to ask the following questions:

1: Which part of the process of transmitting money payment to me is unlawful?


2: Is my name, or my SSN(ID), or my contact address unlawful? 
If all information about me which include my name, my SSN(ID), my legal status and my contact address are all lawfully correct, why it is forbidden to transmit money into my name related any financial account?

3: If it is not the transmitting money into my name account is illegal but the money itself, I must ask the question how you can verify if that is lawful nor not money being transferred to me?
Being a non-financial nor legal department employed personnel, how do you have the means to verify the lawfulness of the money being transmitted to my name account?

4: If you don't have the money lawfulness-verification capability, how do you have such privileged power to delete and/or change the money's lawful transmitting purpose to change money's lawful ownership?

5: If this is all about precaution in blocking payment to me because you thought it is never my money.
I have to ask according to exact what law this precaution, which includes delete payment and/or transfer out (not reject) money, can be authorized as lawful action? And why a regular employee can't do such a job but need specially recruit the same school graduated? 

It is all about laws which precisely is the reason I called law enforcement's help. 

It is imaginable how it has been in Boston where I am a resident of when all have such power to smear about me waiting for my living expenses payments. It may have started- off amicably, but now it is all so-despised, disgusted, and hate, nothing else. 


I, Min Fang, refuse to be a victim of such.

----Feb. 24th, 2019


我的一切都被同一个学校毕业的给包围了“究竟可能会是什么意思啊?
这有可能意味着他们可以非法阻隔不让我收到任何财务给付。

我听说的态度是:“这一切努力都是关于法律,不是什么友善不友善的事“



如果如此,我就要问以下的问题:

1:究竟支付款项给我的过程中那一步是非法的?


2:是否我的名字,我的社会安全号码(身份证号码),我在美国的居民法律身份,或者我的联络地址电话,有哪一个是牵涉了非法?
如果我的姓名,社会安全号码,在美居民身份及所有联络地址信息都是合法,为何支付钱款给我是被你们所禁止的?

3:如果不是因为支付款项给我这个行为本身是非法行为,而是怀疑所支付的钱款是否合法,
那么我必须问一下,作为一个既非财务部门又非法律部门的普通工作人员,你又有什么方式和能力可以核实你所怀疑的支付给我的钱款是否合法?

4:如果你没有任何核实所支付钱款是否合法的能力和方式,你如何会有权力为了改变该支付钱款的法律所有权就直接删除甚至转出所支付的钱款?



5:如果所有这些小心防范行为是因为你怀疑所支付钱款从来不是我的钱,
我就必须问你,究竟是根据那一条具体的法律条款,所有这些小心防范包括删除付款甚至转出钱款是可以被认为是合法的?如果这种小心防范行为合法,那为什么普通的一般雇员不可以执行这份工作而必须特别招募“同一个学校毕业的?

所有这一切都确实是关于法律的,是我报警求助从未犹豫的确切原因。

可以想象我在麻州波士顿是什么样的一个处境,每一个都是如此的大权在握笑看我苦苦等着我的生活费用给付以及我失踪父母的消息。刚开始可能还算心态平和,现在我感受到的就只有鄙视,厌恶和仇恨。


我方敏拒绝成为这类行为的受害者。


----2019年2月24日。