Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, June 1, 2017

06-01-2017 My residences related

I: Happy World Children's Day to my precious bests.
    To my boy: you and your sister you grew up with are pairs both mothered by me. Don't worry about the boy frustrated on the radio. It's annoying to have this mess. He is frustrated and both his father and him are fighting who is his mother. It is so annoying that often make you agitated whenever you are told you may not be my son and I am yelled at that I do not even have a child. It is very annoying.

II: To the saying about "Pejoves fund"
My response: I stated Fund represented by Pejoves family for generations is my inheritance do not mean to step on anyone's toes. It is my money by laws and I stated it as a matter of fact since I inherited on June 30th of 2004.

III:. To the saying of "why four bedroom only" in Manhattan, NY.
My response: I was not trying to agitate anyone, I was trying to let Mr. Geithner, my accountant I assumed, to provide me a place I can go visit my kids before I relocate from Boston and if that is OK for kids to see me. I am currently still unrecognizable to their father and a bit scary looking to my kids. I am still constantly under surgery. I sent purchase inquiry according to the photos I saw from listing and it won't be appropriate to buy buildings like this. I also asked several real estate agents to look for places for me in Boston.

IV: Why no response to my inquiries about Boston.
.My response; I do not know. I know my wealth are all in entrusts. There were some discussion about my residences and office arrangement in Boston on July 1st of 2004, the day and the meeting I entrusted my wealth. I do not know how this be actually planned to details.
For example, Boston Housing Authority, I keep complaining about. The reason, I heard, that I can not move out my current apartment is because no body willing to provide for my rent of new places. My agitation is Boston Housing Authority got free whole buildings by whole buildings as donations that day (July 1st of 2004) because of this discussion.  They just have not even one apartment for me to move in.
I heard the concern is
1: I requested not to the South End buildings, but there are other places.a
2: It might be uncomfortable to those donors now.  I say why don't you check if donations are from their private savings or companies I myself may be an investor as well. Meaning? I myself may be a donor as well.
3: Heard yelling "under BHA management". I do not know what happened after meeting but I would ask "which party keep those rents collected as earnings? which party listed as properties owner?"
4: I sent emails and letters about my wealth to legal , financing and my current complex of Boston Housing Authority . Heard the problem is David Petraeus' children's real mother so minded it. I say "Why don't you go FXXX her since you believe she is the one owns his inheritable wealth as well as all his relatives' to make her so huge to own everything in your eyes." I am a shit to Boston Housing Authority because they so worship A woman's reproduction function as a gevernment's agency.
5: According to David Petraeus' own public announcement, if his family holding company donate one building that has 9 separate entrances, one of it is mine to move in as my own share of this donation as an investor of the same commpany.
(** I sent this ④ ⑤ to BHA's media contacts in an email titled " I shit you so on my web blog". I am indeed pissed off.)

----June 1, 2017