Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, May 19, 2018

05-19-2018 Boston's Chinese Supermarket C-Mart and Residential Kensington Palace (波士顿的中国超市和肯辛顿宫居民楼)

05-19-2018 Boston's Chinese Supermarket C-Mart and Residential Kensington Palace (波士顿的中国超市和肯辛顿宫居民楼) 


Heard this morning's broadcasting of Chinese Supermarket C-Mart in Boston City(中文附后).
My response: Most likely, all four were on the conference call on July 1st of 2004. Plus, there were other from another major Boston Chinese Supermarket, a joint-venture with C-mart (平价超市). I can imagine what was the shock when they were informed I am such a "fake" right after that conference by Chinese Foreign Department. But another C-Mart's joint venture "Jiahe Supermarket"(家和) did open in 2012 or so as well-expected after 2004, at the corner near the same famously expected newly-built "Kensington Palace(肯辛顿宫)" residential building.

They were the people might even have seen me counting my fingers and how I was interrupted "Is that 5 enough (male underwears)? by Chinese diplomats, and how I obviously not satisfied by only 5 fingers. Well, what happened was I was counting which grandfather in China, from how many generations ago, had blessed me this handsomeness locally in the United States. So far, the American Fund company has been operating on the America soil for 400 years already, 5 generation only covered about 200 years. Obviously, 5 fingers were not satisfying enough.

Yes, I heard this American "Pejoves" Fund is a co-investor of these Chinese supermarkets was the reason a Miss Jessica Pejoves told them I was never a Ford woman this morning. This is the Fund has been paying my $10,000 a month providing upon its British Investor's instruction since I was born in July of 1967. My father-side eldest cousin was born in the mid of 1964, and my younger brother was born in the mid of February of 1969 were the reasons of this morning's broadcasting of July of 1964, June of 1967 and January of 1969's accounting record of this monthly payment.

It has been smooth whenever I went grocery shopping in the past, so, I am not concerned what it will be like after this morning's broadcasting those yellings from the four brothers who own the majority of C-Mart supermarket chain: "I hate this Chinese woman Min Fang in Boston's local Roxbury area."

Also, it was mentioned on July 1st of 2004 that my first cousin would be in "Jiahe Supermarket" to learn to run his own company. He has been in the grocery business since 1992 or so and has a very successful career as an independent agent representing some big foreign investors in Shanghai were the reasons for that conversation. That discussion never meant to make him a CEO or the Investor Owner of "Jiahe Supermarket" but sort of a "visiting trainee".

I currently seldom go grocery shopping is because of my health, I still feel tired and need to lie down often. And I seldom go luncheon out because of the same reason. I often make do with porridge and throw-in some meat and vegetable. Ya, I need to pay attention to my nutrition. And I am still on Food Stamps.😃


----May 19th, 2018



听说了今天早上播出的波城中国超市。
我的回应:很可能这四个都是在2004年7月1日的电话会议上的,当时还有一些是波士顿另外一个主要的华人超市平价超市的,现在也是由这个中国超市合伙的。我能够想象那天电话会议刚一开完就被中国外交部工作人员通知说我是“最大的假冒伪造”是怎样的一份震惊。不过呐,这个中国超市合资的“家和超市”是在2012年底左右在波士顿华裔社区的广泛关注之下,就如2004年7月1日开会时所讨论的一样,在预期的地点(同样广为关注的新建的肯辛顿宫居民楼对面)开张营业。

他们有可能还亲眼看见了我在数手指时是如何被中国外交部吓阻,问我“5个(男裤档)够不够啊?”, 而我还真是明显一副意犹未竟的态度。我的解释:当时是我在数一数究竟可能是由我的哪一代远在中国的爷爷能够给我这么一份在美国当地的丰厚投资。现在知道了,这个美国基金公司在美国这片土地上营运都已经有400多年了。5个手指头就只有5代爷爷最多也就200年左右啊,很明显是不够的。

对,我听说了美国“Pejoves”基金公司是这些中国超市的投资人之一,这是为什么这家的一个小姐Jessica Pejoves 今天早上会对这几个中国超市老板说我从来就不是什么福特的女人。就是这家美国Pejoves基金公司按照其上级英国投资公司的指示从我1967年出生就每月支付我一万美金的生活费用。我父系的大表哥是1964年的年中出生的,我弟弟是1969年2月中旬才出生是今天早上播出这每月一万美金生活费未在1964年7月及1967年6月支出而在1969年1月就已经有该支出财务记录存在的原因。

过去我去这些中国超市买东西都还平顺,所以就算今天早上是这中国超市最大股东的东家四兄弟在广播上吼叫着“我恨死这个居住波士顿地区Roxbury市区的中国女人方敏。”,我也不是太担心如何去这些超市采买中国食材。

还有啊,2004年7月1日的会上提到过我父亲大妹妹家的小孩想自己开个公司要去家和超市学一学。他是从1992年左右就已经做外企的进出口杂货小商品生意了,当时已经是在做外商在上海的独立生意代理了,做得很好是他希望如果有机会就自己做进出口贸易而引发那番谈话的原因。那番谈话从来不是说他要去家和超市当个老板或者当个总经理,而是去家和超市做个“短期见习生”的这种。

我现在很少去超市,午餐外食也很少,都是因为健康原因,我现在还是经常会觉得很累很需要躺一躺。我现在也就是经常煮个粥扔点肉菜进去混一混。是啊,我真是得注意一下自己营养。我现在还是在用粮食卷采买。

----2018年5月19日。